Doctor messed my legs up its very pai...

Doctor messed my legs up its very painful

Posted in the London Forum

Help me anyone

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2013
I need to file a lawsuit against my doctor, so who do i need to talk to about it, they performed a unnecessary procedures on my legs by heavy shocks of electricity with probes, to check my nerves in my legs but what gets me is i have absolutely never complained about my legs hurting until now but it interferes with my everyday activities like getting up and going to wory every day, i have to struggle with the severe pain, i have not gone to talk to a doctor about it, its all about them padding there pockets. I hope they don't cause their other patients all this pain just to get their money.Thanks for any suggestions ang God bless you have a good night everyone, Thank You.
LL

London, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Help me anyone wrote:
I need to file a lawsuit against my doctor, so who do i need to talk to about it, they performed a unnecessary procedures on my legs by heavy shocks of electricity with probes, to check my nerves in my legs but what gets me is i have absolutely never complained about my legs hurting until now but it interferes with my everyday activities like getting up and going to wory every day, i have to struggle with the severe pain, i have not gone to talk to a doctor about it, its all about them padding there pockets. I hope they don't cause their other patients all this pain just to get their money.Thanks for any suggestions ang God bless you have a good night everyone, Thank You.
You need to find a lawyer.
Not A

London, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2013
He or they didn't do anything that you didn't agree to , you had to sign the workup sheet before they did it, and its called an E.M.G. , and yes they are painful during and maybe a day after , but nothing to start all this .
You are nuts

Corbin, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Just suck it up. That is how they find the nerve damage, not cause it. No attorney will touch this for you.
Whatever

Brownsville, TN

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Help me anyone wrote:
No free welfare money here try again
sam

Pella, IA

#11 Feb 14, 2013
You are nuts wrote:
Just suck it up. That is how they find the nerve damage, not cause it. No attorney will touch this for you.
you hit right on the head sounds like another one trying to get ssi and sue someone because there to lazy to work
freebies

London, KY

#12 Feb 14, 2013
LL wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to find a lawyer.
And a grammar teacher.
LL

Manchester, KY

#13 Feb 18, 2013
freebies wrote:
<quoted text>And a grammar teacher.
Stfu, how's that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Community Blacks Segregate Themselfs WONT W... 3 min Hoping2Help 5
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 min Alain Vain 1,959
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min Paul 173,015
Can't see a inch in front of their nose 1 hr Broom stick 5
Baptists 4gave Trump WONT 4give J Swaggart 2 hr coalminer 10
Laurel co school metal detectors 2 hr coalminer 71
Raintree Kennels (Mar '09) 3 hr DogMomma 53

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages