Did the shooting at Crooked Creek mak...

Did the shooting at Crooked Creek make the headlines?

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cedar Ridge Hawk

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2008
Friday night there was a resident shooting at another resident on Pin Oak Trail.
been around

London, KY

#2 Aug 10, 2008
http://www.wlextv.com/global/story.asp ... this is the only shooting i have seen on the news in laurel co. and it wasn't in crooked creek
true

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2008
who shot at who
Cedar Ridge Hawk

Rockford, IL

#4 Aug 10, 2008
Apparently it was a resident shooting at another resident on Friday evening. No one was hurt but I bet it don't make the news.
Cedar Ridge Hawk

Rockford, IL

#5 Aug 10, 2008
Doug Benge was shooting at Jamey Finley
Want to Know

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Aug 10, 2008
Cedar Ridge Hawk wrote:
Doug Benge was shooting at Jamey Finley
You have got to be kidding me!!! Did this really happen, what was it over? Please give details....
feeding the trolls

Somerset, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2008
Nobody shot AT anyone. The gunshot was skyward.
Want to Know

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2008
feeding the trolls wrote:
Nobody shot AT anyone. The gunshot was skyward.
That sounds like douge and jamie were enjoying life like they always do and got alittle crazy, could this be closer to the truth? They are both crazy as hell when they want to be....fun but crazy......
ThaAnswer

Hazard, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2008
What happened was he shot at two guys (in the air probably) because they saw him bonking some girl on his back deck while they where watching the golf tournament on Friday. You guys dont know anything!
Cedar Ridge Hawk

Arab, AL

#11 Aug 11, 2008
Jamey and his gay lover Scott were trespassing on Doug's property. And saw Doug getting it on with some chick and was getting their jollies. Doug shot in the air to make Jamey leave. Jamey was the drunken pill popper that he always is.
The truth seeker

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2008
Are you being serious?Ive known him for a long time and seen him with alot of women.He wasnt just friends with them,he was all over them.I was just thinking,wasnt he married three or four times?I knew he had a refined personality,but this may be just to much for me to grasp.Im not saying your telling a lie,Im just saying do you have the facts straight.Who is this Scott anyway where is he from.What does he do.Im sorry if this sounds like Im skeptical,but they are people jealious of him because his family has money.I just want to make sure this isnt somebody just cyber slimming him.
guess

London, KY

#13 Aug 11, 2008
Jameys been married 3 times
Cedar Ridge Hawk

Lyons, IL

#14 Aug 11, 2008
Jamey has been married 3 times and his ex wife says he was gay and just putting on for his family so he wouldn't loose his trust money. I think he is bi sexual and the man cannot truly be happy until he comes out of the closet. Just seems to be drinking something away.
ttyl

United States

#17 Aug 11, 2008
It just seems a shame that Jamie has let himself self destruct. He could have it all yet he wants to hide behind an addiction. Maybe he will get some help for himself.
wondering

Manchester, KY

#18 Aug 11, 2008
Seems like people are trying to ignore the fact that Doug was the one doing the shooting. Not Jamie. It doesn't matter if Jamie is gay or if he has been married 10 times, Doug was still shooting at him. I think if there was a shooting incident at a golf tournament, it should make the news.
whatthehell

Corbin, KY

#19 Aug 11, 2008
Do you think that anytime a gun is fired it is news worthy? No charges were filed, so end of story. Now, let's get back to the gay and how many times married stuff.
feeding the trolls

Somerset, KY

#20 Aug 11, 2008
Once again, NOBODY was shot AT! No laws were actually broken. No charges were filed.
No big deal

Lexington, KY

#21 Aug 11, 2008
I think they should have a loser leaves crooked creek golf match.Thats right bring out the golf clubs and go at it.The best score after 18 holes wins.I would say Nami might even sanction it.I dont know though thats alot of excitment for a golf course.The people out there may like a spice in their life.Really,I dont know what say or what to beleive.Is their a crooked creek confidential on the way.LOL
Duke Nukem

Somerset, KY

#22 Aug 11, 2008
feeding the trolls wrote:
Once again, NOBODY was shot AT! No laws were actually broken. No charges were filed.
Horsehockey. It's reckless endangerment pure and simple. You fir it up in the air it comes down somewhere. That moron should have been put in jail. It;s inexcusable and the stupid kind of use of a firearm that gives all gun owners a bad name.
newsworthy

Madisonville, KY

#23 Aug 11, 2008
Duke Nukem wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsehockey. It's reckless endangerment pure and simple. You fir it up in the air it comes down somewhere. That moron should have been put in jail. It;s inexcusable and the stupid kind of use of a firearm that gives all gun owners a bad name.
I AGREE!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Pres Donald J Tru... 164,730
Grave robbers 1 hr disgusted 1
Swack Me 2 hr swack 1
Cookie Factory Orientation (Nov '11) 3 hr Andrew 12
Dem win in Ga 4 hr yes 9
Real crimes crooked Hillary did 4 hr yes 29
cheaters on 2nd shift at aisin (Dec '09) 11 hr Pickles daddy 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages