corbin speedway 2012
Racer

Ford City, PA

#1 Nov 19, 2011
A meeting for all interested in racing at Corbin Speedway during the 2012 season has been scheduled for Saturday, December 10, at Dino’s Italian Restaurant & Lounge in London.

The meeting will begin at 11:00 a.m.

Dino’s in London is located in the London Shopping Center on 192, on the north side of the road not far from Exit 38 of Interstate 75.

Racefan

Ford City, PA

#2 Nov 19, 2011
Corbin speedway is opening 2012 under new management,Page motorsports from tennessee is running it,There is going to be alot of new racers,New cars,New fans and everything,It is going to be awesome,Cannot wait till it opens,Dont forget the meeting december 10th at 11:00 am at dino's italian restaurant in london ky on 192.Cant wait this year is going to be the best race season ever.Com e on out to corbin speedway and watch some great racing action next year!Practice usually starts in march and racing in april.
Racer 45

Ford City, PA

#3 Nov 19, 2011
Go to www.corbinspeedway.com for more info.thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min so true 142,361
hillary 2 months email gap 50 min FYI 3
Corner ridge hunting 1 hr Curious 2
Land clearing, roads, logging we can do it 2 hr Timber 1
Looking for a log skidder operator. 2 hr Timber 1
We're Back In The News ..... Again. 2 hr well 113
Drone flying over my home with camera! Need Help! 2 hr Nothing To Worry ... 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages