Hillary Clinton As Sec of State

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DillyMyWilly

London, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
"Brit Hume: Case for Hillary Clinton being a great secretary of state ‘exceedingly weak"

“I think those examples you cited would add up to a case for her competence,” Hume said during this weekend’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” after host Chris Wallace laid out a list of Clinton’s alleged accomplishments.

“They do not add up to a case for greatness. After all, the groundwork on Burma had been done by the previous administration and the administration properly followed through on it. You look across the world now at the major issues. Are Arabs and Israelis closer to peace? How about Iran and North Korea and their nuclear programs: Have they been halted or seriously set back?”

“Has the ‘reset’ with Russia, which she so famously introduced with the photo-op in Moscow with the reset button, has that led to a new and more cooperative relationship?” he continued.

“Is there a ‘Clinton Doctrine’ that we can identify that she has articulated and formed as secretary of state? Are there major treaties that she has undertaken and negotiated through to a successful conclusion? I think the answer to all those questions is that she has not. And those are the kinds of things that might mark her as a great secretary of state.”

Hume did concede that Clinton kept herself busy overseas, but doubted that was enough to qualify her historically as a great secretary of state"

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/28/brit-hume-c...
hehe

London, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Obviously FOXNEWS recognizes that Hillary was the GREATEST Secretary of State since Madeleine Albright, otherwise they wouldn't have brought it up !

hahahahah

hehe
ex Mrs hehe

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
I see he still get on here while he drunk. At least he not hitting me or the children
HilLogic

London, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
The average person would naturally assume that Hillary was doing a good job based solely on her busy travel schedule, but now in light of her Benghazi testimony, perhaps her record bears more scrutiny.

Hillary may be one of those people who knows how to 'look busy', even when she isn't doing anything.
I was very impressed with her travel record, but then I lost all respect for her when I heard her Benghazi testimony.
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
"Hillary Clinton says heavy investment in Iraq, Afghanistan diverts needed resources from posts in other nations."

"
Priorities: While our consulate in Benghazi was guarded by unarmed Libyan contractors making $4 an hour, our embassy in Vienna received an expensive charging station for its new electric cars to help fight climate change.

Even MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell says Vice President Joe Biden lied during Thursday's debate when he said twice that no one in the Obama administration knew that requests for extra security had been made by our Libyan ambassador, Christopher Stevens, and other members of our consulate in Benghazi."
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
4 dollars an hour? The "green" charging station alone would have given them for one hour an additional 25,000 private security members in other words enough, for a Million Man March. lol
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#7 Jan 31, 2013
HilLogic wrote:
The average person would naturally assume that Hillary was doing a good job based solely on her busy travel schedule, but now in light of her Benghazi testimony, perhaps her record bears more scrutiny.
Hillary may be one of those people who knows how to 'look busy', even when she isn't doing anything.
I was very impressed with her travel record, but then I lost all respect for her when I heard her Benghazi testimony.
Actually, you're incorrect. From the news I've heard, including an article in the Chicago Tribune, the public moreso perceives Hillary as a stronger candidate since she blew the GOP Senator away. If you lost respect for her on the Benghazi testimony, then that makes you a weak person, possibly lacking in comprehension skills. She told that Senator, a GOP, a man clearly her opposition, precisely like it was. In other words she was telling him to stop the bullshi-, see it like it is and stop trying to build the GOP's weak political status. THAT is what she was inadvertently telling the dork.

Oh and Hillary wasn't only a Secretary of State, the most traveled in history. She was also one of the world's best legal negotiators, the wife of a Governor, First Lady to the President of the United States and a Senator. In the interim, she was also a MOTHER, who raised a brilliant kid. Find me one man that can top that and we'll nominate him for a Golden Globe.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#8 Jan 31, 2013
GunTownUSA wrote:
"Hillary Clinton says heavy investment in Iraq, Afghanistan diverts needed resources from posts in other nations."
"
Priorities: While our consulate in Benghazi was guarded by unarmed Libyan contractors making $4 an hour, our embassy in Vienna received an expensive charging station for its new electric cars to help fight climate change.
Even MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell says Vice President Joe Biden lied during Thursday's debate when he said twice that no one in the Obama administration knew that requests for extra security had been made by our Libyan ambassador, Christopher Stevens, and other members of our consulate in Benghazi."
I suspect, after all your team's propaganda and exaggeration, someone should get the electric chair, but....it doesn't appear your getting too far except.....a public growing very tired of your bullsh- political agenda. Am I clear on that?
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#9 Jan 31, 2013
ex Mrs hehe wrote:
I see he still get on here while he drunk. At least he not hitting me or the children
He may as well join your crowd, huh? Anyone needs to be drunk to put up with ignorance.
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect, after all your team's propaganda and exaggeration, someone should get the electric chair, but....it doesn't appear your getting too far except.....a public growing very tired of your bullsh- political agenda. Am I clear on that?
like......... "Bush's fault." GFY
Monica

London, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2013
1)“We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2)“It’s time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few…… And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity.”

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3)“(We)…..can’t just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.”

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Josef Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4)“We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own … in order to create this common ground.”

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5)“I certainly think the free-market has failed.”

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6)“I think it’s time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched.”

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

Answers

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005
HilLogic

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you're incorrect. From the news I've heard, including an article in the Chicago Tribune, the public moreso perceives Hillary as a stronger candidate since she blew the GOP Senator away. If you lost respect for her on the Benghazi testimony, then that makes you a weak person, possibly lacking in comprehension skills. She told that Senator, a GOP, a man clearly her opposition, precisely like it was. In other words she was telling him to stop the bullshi-, see it like it is and stop trying to build the GOP's weak political status. THAT is what she was inadvertently telling the dork.
Oh and Hillary wasn't only a Secretary of State, the most traveled in history. She was also one of the world's best legal negotiators, the wife of a Governor, First Lady to the President of the United States and a Senator. In the interim, she was also a MOTHER, who raised a brilliant kid. Find me one man that can top that and we'll nominate him for a Golden Globe.
Hillary said at the Benghazi Hearing:“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?!”

You notice how conveniently she left out the possibility of a planned terrorist attack? But then, she had four months to practice her speech.

It mattered at the moment it happened and it matters now. If it was a terrorist attack (which we know now POST ELECTION that it was), then every American worldwide was in danger!

All I can say to you, SpeakUp is this; If you still don't understand WHY it matters, then I'm sorry for you, because nothing I can say will give you a clue.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#13 Jan 31, 2013
HilLogic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary said at the Benghazi Hearing:“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?!”
You notice how conveniently she left out the possibility of a planned terrorist attack? But then, she had four months to practice her speech.
It mattered at the moment it happened and it matters now. If it was a terrorist attack (which we know now POST ELECTION that it was), then every American worldwide was in danger!
All I can say to you, SpeakUp is this; If you still don't understand WHY it matters, then I'm sorry for you, because nothing I can say will give you a clue.
Then I guess you prepare yourself to say nothing. In your political position, you perceive her statement the way you prefer to perceive it. I perceive it the way I do. Frankly, it doesn't make a difference. You making something out of something that clearly isn't there. She could have mentioned it possibly being 20 other things. The point she's making is, what's done is done, we investigate it thoroughly, the result then is, what it is it is. My sense is. You're making a greater issue of this for political purposes, based on Fox News continuing it's vengeance against the Obama administration, than your team did when 3,000 people went down in the WTC while your President was busy reading 3rd grade books and our skies clearly unprotected. Personally, I think he should have faced a court marshall for that, but....just my opinion.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#14 Jan 31, 2013
GunTownUSA wrote:
4 dollars an hour? The "green" charging station alone would have given them for one hour an additional 25,000 private security members in other words enough, for a Million Man March. lol
OMG, you mean it's the same thing your corporate america pays in cash per hour under the table? Go figger!
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#15 Jan 31, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, you mean it's the same thing your corporate america pays in cash per hour under the table? Go figger!
Corporate America is not tasked with protecting the citizens. The government is. According to you, you would know "under the table" dealings.
debby faye

Amman, Jordan

#16 Jan 31, 2013
well she may not be much, but she is just as good as obama.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#17 Jan 31, 2013
GunTownUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporate America is not tasked with protecting the citizens. The government is. According to you, you would know "under the table" dealings.
You point being ignorant one? Get use to it. I am a President Obama fan. I am a Hillary Clinton fan. I am a Bill Clinton fan and I despise GWB for what he created. Have I made myself clear on that small one?

Why didn't GWB stop the planes from going into the WTC that killed 3,000 people right here on our own turf.....not Benghazi, not Iraq, not Iran, not Syria, not Russia, not Lebanon, not Israel, not Palestine, not Afghanistan, not Libya, not Africa, not China, not Japan, not Germany, not France....right here on U.S. soil in one of America's largest cities. Not one plane, but two planes....while he sat in a 3rd grade classroom reading, appeasing the First Lady's elementary education.

The Obama administration has stood up to your team's scrutiny for (4) years passing, and, will stand up another 4. Get use to it.
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
You point being ignorant one? Get use to it. I am a President Obama fan. I am a Hillary Clinton fan. I am a Bill Clinton fan and I despise GWB for what he created. Have I made myself clear on that small one?
Why didn't GWB stop the planes from going into the WTC that killed 3,000 people right here on our own turf.....not Benghazi, not Iraq, not Iran, not Syria, not Russia, not Lebanon, not Israel, not Palestine, not Afghanistan, not Libya, not Africa, not China, not Japan, not Germany, not France....right here on U.S. soil in one of America's largest cities. Not one plane, but two planes....while he sat in a 3rd grade classroom reading, appeasing the First Lady's elementary education.
The Obama administration has stood up to your team's scrutiny for (4) years passing, and, will stand up another 4. Get use to it.
What a coincidence. Every country you named experienced terrorist attacks with great frequency. Until we kicked the shite out of the middle east.

Why does a second rate tax preparer lick herself? Because she can.

Bush showed them "they can't" and those countries have enjoyed a decade of decreased attacks. If escalation was the terrorist plans and 911 would appear that was the case. Bush stopped them.

Do you always win the argument for the other guy or just so damned ignorant you know nothing of what you speak?

Clinton had OBL three times and didn't have the balls with him, musta left them with Monica, Jennifer or Hillary's purse.
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Comparing a sneak attack to having audio/video of our people begging for assistance and being ignored is hardly an honest comparison.
liberals gone wild

United States

#20 Feb 1, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess you prepare yourself to say nothing. In your political position, you perceive her statement the way you prefer to perceive it. I perceive it the way I do. Frankly, it doesn't make a difference. You making something out of something that clearly isn't there. She could have mentioned it possibly being 20 other things. The point she's making is, what's done is done, we investigate it thoroughly, the result then is, what it is it is. My sense is. You're making a greater issue of this for political purposes, based on Fox News continuing it's vengeance against the Obama administration, than your team did when 3,000 people went down in the WTC while your President was busy reading 3rd grade books and our skies clearly unprotected. Personally, I think he should have faced a court marshall for that, but....just my opinion.
her hubby bubba, when he wasnt marinating cigars with Monica was busy shooting 500 cruise missles with cluster muntitons at OBL. That loser managed to take out an asprin factory.

You got to be a total at bat loser to miss 500 times with cluster munitions and she was married to that loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Believe The Drug Cartel Mob Is Here 30 min town drunk 7
Just say it 1 hr Just saying 6
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,727
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Get Real 169,919
which restaurants are serving Thanksgiving meal (Nov '11) 2 hr BusyBody 12
Glocks suck (Jun '12) 7 hr Fantastic 75
Urgent loan 11 hr adol fadi 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages