amber morgan knocked up

Posted in the London Forum

gary

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Apr 30, 2012
yup she was with jordan for a long time and not two weeks after they split up and she comes crawlin back home she is crying im prego hahahahhahahah maby she is having another mole like the warlock on her neck dont worry jordan if its yours she will give the baby to u like she did with that little plumpkin she gave away last time what a mom lay around pilled up and useing up all her money on bingo i think jordan can do better ....hope u get lucky man and when it comes out it will be a little nigglett like her cousins that seems to run in the family
hum

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 30, 2012
Two weeks huh?
Takes a little longer than that to know you are pregnant.Must have turned you down for a piece so now you come on here and talk bad about something thats not your business anyway unless its possible the baby is yours.Only reason you would care.
c10 bomb

Cynthiana, KY

#3 May 1, 2012
wow this is news to me .......she is allways takeing med leave at work ahhhh she never liked me any way i think alot of jordan though i guess congrats man and i hope its not black ....or do i????
IDK

Scranton, PA

#4 May 1, 2012
c10 bomb wrote:
wow this is news to me .......she is allways takeing med leave at work ahhhh she never liked me any way i think alot of jordan though i guess congrats man and i hope its not black ....or do i????
crazy much? what an nut.
visone automart

Cynthiana, KY

#5 May 2, 2012
man this is a dead page ..........no one bashing this slut

Since: Apr 12

Bellevue, WA

#6 May 2, 2012
i have not seen her in years so she is pregant how old is she now
hey

London, KY

#7 May 2, 2012
HEY AMBER I TRIED GIVE U A CHANCE AND U WOULDNT LEAVE GONZO LONG ENOUGH I WAS CRAZY OVER U AND U WOULDNT EVEN COME UP AND TALK ME U HAD LISTEN OTHERS AT THAT STUPID FACTORY U EVER HEARD THAT SONG DANCE LIKE NO ONE IS WATCHING GOTTA COME FROM UR HEART IF U WANT IT WORK WHELL U BLEW URS GIRL I COULD HAVE BEEN GOOD U VERY GOOD AND U KNOW WHO I AM I TOLD U WHO I WAS GOODBYE AMBER MORGAN.
synister dddd

Cynthiana, KY

#8 May 3, 2012
i hit it awhile back we left the hangar those boobs look skandalas....rolf and that mole is verry nasty lookin though plus she takes to many pills for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Abe 136,101
New Keneland Race tract 3 hr iThink 41
Boxer "rocky" drug behind vehicle 4 hr dog lover 4
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 4 hr Sandra 415
Search on Topix 5 hr Do You Feel Me 2
My Apologies To Red Bud Bike Riders 5 hr Do You Feel Me 2
obama care to end in ca 5 hr fred g 1
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE