15 facts that obama supporters have to admit are true
Posted in the London Forum
#1 May 19, 2012
15 Facts That Even Obama's Biggest Supporters Should Be Able To Admit Are True
Townhall.com ^| May 19, 2012 | John Hawkins
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts." -- Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Conservatives and liberals may disagree on reasons, motivations, and excuses for Barack Obama's performance, but the facts are still facts. There may be many reasons that a pro football coach goes 1-15, but everyone can agree that his record is still 1-15, right? Well, here are some basic facts about how the country is faring with Barack Obama in the White House. Take a look at the numbers, sans commentary, and make your own judgment about whether Barack Obama deserves another term in office.
1) Real median household income is down $4300 since Obama took office.
2) The percentage of unemployed workers who've been out of a job for more than a year is over 30%.
3) The country has had the longest streak of +8% unemployment since the Depression under Obama: 39 months and counting.
4) In 2011 under Barack Obama, nearly one out of every seven Americans was on food stamps. That's a 70 percent increase from 2007.
5) Fifty percent of new college graduates are underemployed or unemployed.
6) U.S. home ownership is at a decade long low. So is the number of Americans who say their home is worth more than they paid for it. Home prices are the lowest they've been since 2002.
7) Barack Obama ended NASA's manned space program.
8) Going into this election cycle, Barack Obama had raised more money from Wall Street than any President in history. He has also raised more money from Wall Street than all of the GOP presidential contenders combined in this election cycle.
9) Under Barack Obama's leadership, the last time Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats passed a budget was April 9, 2009.
10) Barack Obama's budget was defeated 414-0 in the House and 99-0 in the Senate.
11) When he was running for President in 2008, Barack Obama pledged not to raise taxes on families making less than 250,000 dollars per year. He broke that promise with the tanning salon tax and with Obamacare, which raises almost 500 billion dollars in new taxes, a significant portion of which would be paid by people making less than 250,000 dollars per year.
12) When Barack Obama took office, gas was $1.95 per gallon. Today gas is $3.72 per gallon.
13) In February of this year, the federal government had a 229 billion dollar deficit. That was the largest deficit in the history of the United States.
14) America lost its AAA credit rating (which it had held since 1917) on Obama's watch despite the fact that Timothy Geithner publicly said there was "no risk" of that happening.
15) Barack Obama added more to the debt in just 38 months than George Bush did in two full terms as President.
#3 May 19, 2012
#4 May 19, 2012
A national group of black clergymen is asking President Obama to reconsider his support for same-sex marriage.
In a formal letter issued on Tuesday, the Coalition of African-American Pastors (CAAP) wrote,We cannot and will not remain silent while marriage, the most fundamental institution in our and any nation, is undermined by our own President while using Christian language and relating it to civil rights.
CAAP also is taking issue with the unacceptable way gay activists continually link their issues with the Civil Rights movement.
For activists, politicians and now the highest office in the nation to link sexual behavior God calls sin to the righteous cause Martin Luther King gave his life for is abominable in and of itself, Rev. William Owens, Sr., CAAPs founder and president, wrote in a statement.There is no civil right to do what God calls wrong.
Owens, who was a leader in the civil rights efforts in Nashville, Tenn., in the 1960s, also pointed out that the president may find reduced support among black voters this year: The coalitions own informal poll found 13 percent of blacks said they would absolutely not vote for Obama based on his support of same-sex marriage.
According to the Pew Research Center, exit polls taken in 2008 revealed that 95 percent of African Americans voted for Obama.
The Tennessee-based coalition is led by clergymen from California to New York.
Another group of black conservatives, Project 21, also disapproves of the presidents stand on same-sex marriage. The organization, which is part of The National Center for Public Policy Research, aims to promote African-Americans views in the public policy realm.
Council Nedd II, a Project 21 board member and the presiding bishop of the Episcopal Missionary Church, and Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese of the Chesapeake and Northeast, said that while he understands why homosexuals want to get married, it does not mean the church can abandon biblical principles.
I see it as a theological, moral and Biblical issue, he said.I understand why they want to do it. That doesnt mean we should change a standard from the past 2,000 years 6,000 years if you want to include the Old Testament. A change is not needed.
Nedd also expressed concern for pastors and other religious leaders who endorse same-sex marriage.
There are things in scripture that can be interpreted in one way or another. Marriage is not one of them, he said.How they can turn away now, I do not understand. If you are a Christian, be a Christian. If you are not, dont (pretend to) be one.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Read The Episcopal Missionary Churchs statement  on President Obamas approval of same-sex marriage. http://www.emchome.org/article/355/presiding -...
Learn more about the Coalition of African-American Pastors . http://www.caapusa.org/
#5 May 19, 2012
I glad you agree they are all true since you could not disprove any of them. Obama 2012 will be in hell
#7 May 19, 2012
1. Real medium income was down under GWB, poverty increased and more children were without health insurance;
2. Your percentage of unemployed workers does not match unemployment rates, which means you pulled numbers from your ass;
3. It took Bush 8 yrs. to create the numbers result under Obama;
4. Food Stamps increase with unemployment rates; 70% does not match 30% or 8%;
5. College students can't find jobs because the upper elite are outsourcing jobs that most qualify for;
6. You mean their home is worth LESS than what they paid for it? If you're going to try to hang someone up, get it right yourself. Bush said "don't worry, when they git too high, people'll quite buyin''em; got to let the free market werk"!
7. Your Nasa statement is one crock of propaganda. Space Analyst John Logsdon states that Obama's proposal does NOT kill human space flight, yet in fact Obama's change is the largest strategic change at least since Kennedy sent us to the moon and rivals over that in terms of it's impact. Obama gave more than $1B/Yr. extra funding and it's long term strategy in fact includes robotic mission;
..........continued to #8
#8 May 19, 2012
Our Country is going down the tubes, bottom line under this administration!
Since: Sep 10
#9 May 19, 2012
Good Post! 15 reasons we must dump Obama in 2012! Thank you!
#10 May 21, 2012
great post. Need more of them.
#11 May 23, 2012
I see where 43% of the hard core dem that voted in ky on tuesday agreed with the 15 facts.
#12 May 23, 2012
Here is the conservative truth.economic throat of this nation.
-Conservatives whittled away at Glass Stegal Act until there was nothing left but a name. Which Clinton abolished.
-Conservatives are trying to have a government sanctioned religion. That being that the U.S. is a Christian nation.
-George W. Bush instigated a false flag war to:
1. Implement the Patriot Act, which was an assault on our Constitution.
2. Implemented a war to raise money for war machine.
3. Conservatives under GWB allowed companies to move overseas at tax payers expense, cutting the economic throat of this nation and it's citizens.
-Conservatives are trying to attack women's right's by denying us autonomy over our own bodies.
-Conservatives have now voted to allow our military to arrest American's on American soil if it is suspected they are terrorists. This can be done indefinitely. Approximately, 18 republicans sided with democrats to abolish indefinite detention. While 18 democrats sided with conservatives to strike at the Constitution once more and allow the military to arrest U.S. citizens and hold indefinitely without trial.
Here is the list of our representatives and how they voted.
Another characteristic of fascism
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights - Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
#13 May 23, 2012
economic throat of this nation was supposed to be deleted in the post.
#14 May 23, 2012
Now that shocked everyone's drawers off! ha I bet you had cigarettes and Pepsi's brought in by the truckloads to deliver up to the hollers and such? I saw someone on another thread asking for a ride to go vote. I guess they needed cigarettes and said they might tell the driver they'd vote for X, but in the booth, they vote for Y. ha Funny little thing that your State will make or break us? ha Has Romney been down to London yet? You'd better call him right now and ask him if his PAC will finance your cigarettes and Pepsi's in November. He might just make you a deal!
Since: Sep 10
#15 May 23, 2012
Bill Clinton repealed Glass Steagall, period.
Obama is still supporting the war and other wars
Obama voted for the Patriot Act and embraced it as his own when he took office
Obama has allowed companies to move overseas at America's expense--his own jobs czar also moves jobs overseas. His own job czar also took stimulus money and laid off workers.
Obama has robbed taxpayers to give billions of dollars to failing green companies, companies that were known to be risky borrowers, companies tied to Obama's campaign donors.
Liberals support killing unborn babies on the whim of the mother
Obama and the liberals have now declared war on women that are stay at home wives and mothers and women that ride horses and do horse shows.
Liberals have now voted to allow our military to arrest American's on American soil if it is suspected they are terrorists.
Obama has now taken it a step further allowing American citizens suspected of being terrorists to be murdered without arrest or trial.
Liberals tend to look the other way/approve when the liberal president allows the civil rights of white voters to be violated.
#16 May 23, 2012
Water dowser, I'm going to have to take the crown from you right now just for a moment.
ARIZONA HAS JUST APPROVED OF OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE STATING THAT THEY IN FACT HAVE FULL EVIDENCE AND DOCUMENTATION PROVING THAT BARACK OBAMA WAS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Would everyone take up a collection and send reality_review some flowers to help counter the depression she's going to go into!
#17 May 23, 2012
WooHoooo! I gladly hand you that crown! Yes!!!!Poor pathetic birthers. love it
Since: Sep 10
#18 May 23, 2012
That doesn't mean anything at all to me--remember Obama showed a copy of the bc that Hawaii found after they "couldn't find" it.
I'm more interested in seeing documentation proving that Obama is not a citizen of Indonesia. At this point it no longer matters because in a few short months he will be replaced anyway.
Lou Dobbs had Ed Klien on tonight and he played the audio of Rev. Wright talking about being offered $150 thousand to keep quiet and not preach at all for the rest of Obama's 2008 campaign.
#19 May 24, 2012
You believe a lot of FAKE chit,
None of that happened, Not a single thing you claim.
Just like the Birthers, you will never be satisfied.
It's fixated in your small mind that these events have occurred, but they have not.
You are brainwashed.
It's in the FOXNEWS casts, the kool-aid, and the polluted air you breathe.
Don't worry, a Liberal will eventually come along and clean it up.
We WILL have a modern and efficient future, hang-on
Since: Sep 10
#20 May 24, 2012
Has Obama refuted his spiritual mentor's claim yet? Has he denied offering money to shut him up?
#21 May 24, 2012
That's a WING-NUT for ya.
Asking the President to deny something that never happened
#22 May 24, 2012
its all a play. Of course more people are on food stamps. 8 MILLION PEOPLE LOST THEIR JOBS in the last few months under Bush. LOGIC would tel you more people will be on food stamps. Dumbass
Add your comments below
|Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10)||17 min||ChromiuMan||153,706|
|Matt Cloyd (Oct '10)||53 min||Very good friend||17|
|trump to win||56 min||Farm_er||14|
|People saying they have a Indian Grandma (May '13)||7 hr||Teresa Fields||205|
|Tim Hampton (Feb '16)||7 hr||Weallknow||43|
|Water company done you wrong?||9 hr||Jack||3|
Find what you want!
Search London Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC