North and South Laurel Football

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
parent of player

Harrison, AR

#1 Aug 21, 2009
South Laurel is going to get spanked tonight by Letcher Central you can count on that. I hate it for the kids, especially the seniors because they have to endure their last high school football season under a person who couldn't coach a dog how to take a crap. On the other side of town you have North Laurel finally getting a successful coach. It will be interesting to see how the South Laurel fans take it when North Laurel is putting the hurt down on the field while the Cardinals struggle. Although the LC-South game will be one sided, the PC - North game should be a dandy.
whocares

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2009
apparently, you are the only one that does!!! Oh Did north go to the playoffs???? NOOOO!!! SOUTH did!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Fendy

Brodhead, KY

#3 Nov 17, 2009
whocares wrote:
apparently, you are the only one that does!!! Oh Did north go to the playoffs???? NOOOO!!! SOUTH did!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha
So what???
Cards

Clarkson, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2009
So we made it to the playoffs and north didnt im pretty sure they wont win the next few years i'll tell you that the only reason they beat us this year is because of some BS calls but you'll see this program is going back to the top. Were having alot of tuff young players playing and one of the best running backs in the state North dont stand a chance
holy moly

Paris, KY

#5 Dec 16, 2009
yea watch out north and all....tyler vaughn qb and evon and nick miller at running backs and juice and josh brown and a few others we also have a big front and a good coach po and welch......the others need to give it up they are there for a pay check....go south.....

Since: Sep 08

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Dec 16, 2009
Who gives a flying flip? It is a game for kids to have fun at while possibly getting scholarships to go to college. Who the hell cares who makes it go to the playoffs? Let the kids have fun.
old man jibber jabber

Harrison, AR

#7 Dec 16, 2009
i heard vaughn was moving to corbin?
and i dont think juice will have much of an impact next season since he switched to running back.
lc graduate who is torn

Harrison, AR

#8 Dec 16, 2009
i give north some credit for an okay season this year. they did better than years past. but with their senior class graduating, next years team will have to improve 10 fold since they r losing their: leading tackler, leading rusher, and leading receiver. all i can say is good luck cause ur gonna need it.
just me

Paris, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2009
old man jibber jabber wrote:
i heard vaughn was moving to corbin?
and i dont think juice will have much of an impact next season since he switched to running back.
no vaughns my best friend and i know he will stay at south hes just messing around and juice is to stay reciever also......
worried

Louisville, KY

#10 Dec 19, 2009
I think North will be in big trouble next year. My son playes for north's 8th grade team and they brought the freshman team down to play us and they could'nt off the line of scrimage. So if we have to look the these players to fill in we will be in big trouble.
nlhs

London, KY

#11 Dec 19, 2009
lc graduate who is torn wrote:
i give north some credit for an okay season this year. they did better than years past. but with their senior class graduating, next years team will have to improve 10 fold since they r losing their: leading tackler, leading rusher, and leading receiver. all i can say is good luck cause ur gonna need it.
this season North had one of the best RB they have ever had. and WR... so i do wish them the best of luck,, with the right coach they will do well..
baddd

Richmond, KY

#12 Dec 19, 2009
nlhs wrote:
<quoted text>this season North had one of the best RB they have ever had. and WR... so i do wish them the best of luck,, with the right coach they will do well..
With the right coach, did Coach Larkey already quit.
07class

Morehead, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2009
the sophomore class this coming year at south has alot of size and speed, rader, juice, pritchard, byrd are all fast, the line is very big with stewart, king, big john and morris. then add thomas and gaskins and detherage with them and the others, this team is going to be good.
old dog

South Fulton, TN

#14 Dec 19, 2009
07class wrote:
the sophomore class this coming year at south has alot of size and speed, rader, juice, pritchard, byrd are all fast, the line is very big with stewart, king, big john and morris. then add thomas and gaskins and detherage with them and the others, this team is going to be good.
Your right
they do got some good players comimgup.But they have in past
but they have to be coach up something thier not getting.
old dog

South Fulton, TN

#15 Dec 19, 2009
just wondering when coach wright resigns
if south will hire conway from north.
old dog

South Fulton, TN

#16 Dec 20, 2009
thats funny
okay

Somerset, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2009
lets not forget about the jr. clasas, with joe boggs at qb, josh brown, travis burns, at wr and te , and guses what brett binder is back so he will start the other wr, then chase and nick, and tyler v in the back feild, the offense will tear it up this year.
listen here

Somerset, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2010
i dont know y everyone thinks that the upcomin sophomore class is any good yea they have good players but i dont see any of them startin like travis burns and nick miller did.the upcomin junior class has alot of talent with travis at qb and nick, tyler, and chase in the backfield and josh and brett binder makin plays at wr so the juniors will lead the team next yr
south fan

United States

#19 Jan 2, 2010
i dont know what team you guys are watching but first of all tyler vaughn will be your starter at qb and brett binder probably wont start you guys get on here and dont have a clue leave out all the real talent brandon lee tyler vaughn jordan elliott luke williams tyler moehller these kids will lead this team dont know how good they will be but do know how good they can be stop talking about the freshman and sophomores the freshman havent even practiced with the varsity yet and no offense to the boggs kid but if he starts at qb let me give u souths record 0-10
listen here

Somerset, KY

#20 Jan 2, 2010
obviously u dont know wat ur talking about cuz jordan elliott never started a game last yr and tyler vaughn and brandon lee are the only good talent there, but tyler is to full of himself to lead a team. nick miller and travis burns started over most of the players u stated anyways and joe is better than the qb we had last yr but its gonna be the burns kid neways

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Excited about losing the Affordable Care Act? 3 min Get real 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min Lorilou 158,012
ISO Tina creech , wiggins 48 min Bcnu 7
Mcconnell 1 hr Teach 1
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 1 hr BoogieBoo 9,393
Charles the Adulterer will never be King 2 hr Keep the fool 1
Joe helton 3 hr yepfosho 4

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages