Aisin Buy out
Not Smart

Cynthiana, KY

#21 Mar 3, 2009
If you work three months all you will be loosing will be Insurance coverage for awhile longer.It has to be your choise only you know what will be best for your situation.
ky guy

Lexington, KY

#22 Mar 4, 2009
The Facts Giver wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny KY GUY. You obviously don't work there or you would know that Aisin is a "just in time" supplier...aka that means that no parts are warehoused.
Hmmm...do you work for GM or some other union affiliated factory? Sounds about like the mentality. And since you can't spell (dorrs...should be DOORS) I'm guessing you do.
guess uve nevr misspelled anything [email protected] and i did work there but if they r shutting the DOORS dont u think they will stockpile some parts? they cant be a just in time supplier if they are CLOSED huh genius screw you
The Facts Giver

Columbus, IN

#23 Mar 5, 2009
mothman58 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't count on it Aisin will do anything to prevent you from drawing. Its the Jap way.
Question, did you get fired & Aisin revoked your ability to draw unemployment. You sound very disgruntled.

Also, you do realize that the HR staff at AAC consists of no Japanese members, don't you? If they revoked your request to draw unemployment theN it wasn't the Japanese who did so....IT WAS THE AMERICANS IN THE HR DEPT.
The Facts Giver

Columbus, IN

#24 Mar 5, 2009
ky guy wrote:
<quoted text>guess uve nevr misspelled anything [email protected] and i did work there but if they r shutting the DOORS dont u think they will stockpile some parts? they cant be a just in time supplier if they are CLOSED huh genius screw you
GENIUS...do you realize that if Aisin closes the doors that would mean that Toyota, Honda & GM would be in bankruptcy. Exactly who are they going to sell the parts that they have stock piled? I doubt they'll be having a yard sale to get rid of the excess.

Definition of "JUST IN TIME" - Produce parts for the next shift at Toyota, Honda & GM.

Apparently, this tiny fact didn't sink into your brain while you were employeed there. Hmmm guess that's why you're not there any longer.
feeding the trolls

Murray, KY

#25 Mar 5, 2009
GM getting ready to close as we speak.
Blue Collar True

Morrisville, PA

#26 Mar 17, 2009
You need to get a life! This severance package effects the people that work at Aisin. That wouldn't pertain to you Facts Taker. Work there and then you can give the facts. You can rebuttle all you want but I won't see it because I'll never be on this site again. I'm just here to find out what the offering are but I'm sure most of the people would agree your making yourself look like an ass.
The Facts Giver wrote:
<quoted text>
GENIUS...do you realize that if Aisin closes the doors that would mean that Toyota, Honda & GM would be in bankruptcy. Exactly who are they going to sell the parts that they have stock piled? I doubt they'll be having a yard sale to get rid of the excess.
Definition of "JUST IN TIME" - Produce parts for the next shift at Toyota, Honda & GM.
Apparently, this tiny fact didn't sink into your brain while you were employeed there. Hmmm guess that's why you're not there any longer.
facts

London, KY

#27 Mar 17, 2009
I personally would buy a HONDA or TOYOTA any day of the week over chevy!
trippedout

London, KY

#28 Mar 20, 2009
to bad the 25 that got permanent layoff didn't get their chance for the buy out. thanks aisin for nothing
hey

Cynthiana, KY

#29 Mar 20, 2009
trippedout wrote:
to bad the 25 that got permanent layoff didn't get their chance for the buy out. thanks aisin for nothing
Who was the 25 that got permanent layoffs or are
you talking about those who were fired
yaknow

Cynthiana, KY

#30 Mar 20, 2009
facts wrote:
You are one of the reasons the USA is in the shape it is. Just keep thinking those thoughts and buying those cars that are "MADE IN THE UNITED STATES BY OVERSEAS COMPANIES" Where do you think the money ends up? Not in this country....You want a job in this country...better start supporting the US auto companies because if they go thats 1 out of every 10 jobs in the good ole USA they take with them.
Big Dog

Chicago, IL

#31 Mar 21, 2009
Well did they get layoff slips? Or did they get fired? Does anyone know
Jedi

Hazard, KY

#32 Mar 21, 2009
The Facts Giver wrote:
<quoted text>
Question, did you get fired & Aisin revoked your ability to draw unemployment. You sound very disgruntled.
Also, you do realize that the HR staff at AAC consists of no Japanese members, don't you? If they revoked your request to draw unemployment theN it wasn't the Japanese who did so....IT WAS THE AMERICANS IN THE HR DEPT.
I'm not disgruntled at all. I had to fight them to get my unemployment, and I won. I had excuses for my tardies which were incorrectly entered by the brain Simon. Got them for wrongful termination, yes I was offered a job back, and I told them to stick it. Now I'm 100% disabled so "asta la vista!"
My point was their rates go up if they have so many claims that are approved. I know I was in business myself, so they will fight it all the way if the have reason.
edward

London, KY

#33 Mar 21, 2009
facts wrote:
Hey i know a good dependable car or truck our family ownes 2 honda's 1 toyota...
Not Smart

Buffalo, NY

#34 Mar 22, 2009
I guess that is your choice.
Clock

Buffalo, NY

#35 Mar 22, 2009
No excuse for tardies. half point. you are on time or else.
jobless

Englewood, CO

#36 Mar 22, 2009
we need more places like aisin
hell no

Cynthiana, KY

#37 Mar 22, 2009
trying to decide wrote:
Do you think we should take the buyout? I am afraid they will close soon anyway and we will end up with nothing.
Hang in there
Not Smart

Cynthiana, KY

#38 Mar 23, 2009
Jason Slusher is taking the buyout to go back to school. Yes Not Smart imposter that is my choise to I am takeing the buyout.
trippedout

Lexington, KY

#39 Mar 25, 2009
no we didn't get fired but they just pulled us aside and told us due to the economy and our clock number of course, we were the ones that had to go. It was 6 on first plant-1. 7 on second plant-1. and 7 on first plant-2. and 5 on second plant-2. we got shafted if you asked me. my husband was pissed. they told us that the buyout was no longer available to us. how cold. I know 3 of the night shift plant-1 die maitnance had to go and a few kaizan team members had to go don't know the names though.
My My

Cynthiana, KY

#41 Mar 25, 2009
They be stirring that chit now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melania 1 hr Who 1
Yard cutting 1 hr Margret 3
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 1 hr Bruce Clark 9,259
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr another viewer 149,911
russia is required to return hillary email 2 hr Shannon 3
Looking for another partner 3 hr in shape 8
DNC refuse to fly American flag 3 hr proud American 44

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages