Comments
21 - 40 of 51 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2012
HelpMe Gov

Manchester, KY

#21 Mar 9, 2012
P.S. Changing your name each time you post to slam the business is neither new or intelligent. The IP address is what they trace.

....and before you open your ignorant mouth there are hundreds of lawsuits now concerning your childish behavior. Most ending in judgments. Good luck dumbazz.
really

Albany, KY

#22 Mar 9, 2012
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>I think they have started
chasing ambulances I saw one of them and their wife at the hospital after the tor8688nado.
Wow, you are quick. One of the owners wife has worked for the hospital for many years and at least one owner, I have seen working, as a volunteer.
twinkle

London, KY

#23 Mar 9, 2012
Sure you have wrote:
<quoted text>You are so FOS I bet your eyes are brown........
u r not invited to my funeral there because of how rude you are!!
Question

London, KY

#24 Mar 9, 2012
HelpMe Gov wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I interupted your slam fest of a local business. Cowards like you fold extra quick when the business' attorney seeks your libelous azz out for damages. You will try this carp on a live one one of these days and they will own you.
I haven't seen anyone on here "slam" the funeral homes. What post on here do you consider libelous?
LAUREL

Manchester, KY

#25 Mar 9, 2012
????????
dead

London, KY

#26 Mar 9, 2012
HelpMe Gov wrote:
House Rawlings is an old and tested local business. Attended hundreds of funerals there and not once did the customer complain.
Bowling, H&R and London funeral homes are all decent folks. I know and have used all three. All three were great.
Anyone who has attended "hundreds" of funeral at one establishment is either an employee or sick. But I do believe you never heard a customer complain, their dead.
WillyP

Louisville, KY

#27 Mar 9, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are quick. One of the owners wife has worked for the hospital for many years and at least one owner, I have seen working, as a volunteer.
Don't know if he's still an owner, but Wilsom R. used to volunteer for the London/Laurel Rescue Squad. He's a mighty fine fellow as was his father, Gus.
Funeral Home Fan

Middlesboro, KY

#28 Mar 9, 2012
Acres Combs
Guy

London, KY

#29 Mar 9, 2012
WillyP wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know if he's still an owner, but Wilsom R. used to volunteer for the London/Laurel Rescue Squad. He's a mighty fine fellow as was his father, Gus.
Wilson is a great guy; think he's retired. Gus was a good guy too.
Sandy

London, KY

#30 Mar 9, 2012
HelpMe Gov wrote:
House Rawlings is an old and tested local business. Attended hundreds of funerals there and not once did the customer complain.
Bowling, H&R and London funeral homes are all decent folks. I know and have used all three. All three were great.
My family will use LONDON FUNERAL HOME because they are cheaper and funerals go up all the time. They put on a beautiful funeral and are so kind. The others are unfriendly and not as professional!
Laurel Resident

London, KY

#31 Mar 9, 2012
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text> My family will use LONDON FUNERAL HOME because they are cheaper and funerals go up all the time. They put on a beautiful funeral and are so kind. The others are unfriendly and not as professional!
How much cheaper is London Funeral Home? I have attended two nice funerals there. One was a huge service and it was done extremely well. I notice this funeral home is really getting alot of business. I know there services are great and if they are cheaper too, that explains their growth. Randall Brewer and his wife, Viola, are owners. They are wonderful people. Thankfully we haven't had a death in our family since they have been in business, but if we do I will seriously consider them.
Curious

London, KY

#32 Mar 10, 2012
Haven't had a death in the family since the early 80's so what do funerals cost now?
Andrew

Irvine, KY

#33 Mar 10, 2012
Well I can tell you I think Mr Wilson Rawlings is a total drunk he thinks he is better than everyone else. He has really hurt House Rawlings business.
I would not take a dead dog there because of him. My family has used House Rawlings for years but we will no longer use them because of Wilson. We will be using London Funeral Home. Wilson makes fun of people he is a dead DICK.
Beg to Differ

London, KY

#34 Mar 10, 2012
I beg to differ with Andrews assesment of Wilson.
Have known Wilson for many, many years and he is a very good man, who has done alot for London. I have never heard him make fun of anyone. Think you got this one wrong, Andrew. And as a note, I have family ties to an owner of another funeral home, so we don't use House Rawlings. Regardless, I like and respect Wilson.
WillyP

Louisville, KY

#35 Mar 10, 2012
Beg to Differ wrote:
I beg to differ with Andrews assesment of Wilson.
Have known Wilson for many, many years and he is a very good man, who has done alot for London. I have never heard him make fun of anyone. Think you got this one wrong, Andrew. And as a note, I have family ties to an owner of another funeral home, so we don't use House Rawlings. Regardless, I like and respect Wilson.
Ditto! Wilson is a good person.
good people

Ford City, PA

#36 Mar 10, 2012
Brian and Jennifer House is great people! I will be sure to contact them and let them know who some of these ip addresses are.
Puzzled

London, KY

#37 Mar 10, 2012
good people wrote:
Brian and Jennifer House is great people! I will be sure to contact them and let them know who some of these ip addresses are.
What has the couple mentioned have to do with this discussion?
keeper

London, KY

#38 Mar 10, 2012
Puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>
What has the couple mentioned have to do with this discussion?
Brian works there. His wife Jennifer is one of my kids teacher's
Sounds like

London, KY

#40 Mar 10, 2012
Sounds like someone is worried about London funeral homes success. Life insurance is paid to the beneficiary not a funeral home. Good try but silly.
work vampire

Somerset, KY

#41 Mar 10, 2012
(sounds like) u dont know shit! they take life ins policies on people still alive before their death with the funeral home as beneficiary. in this case it goes further to include fraud of at least two companies. if u have life ins he will try to bypass the beneficiary and get it all himself. now give perry a kiss and tell him its ok because u will explain it to the state for him. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Dory Funk 1,449
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 39 min Owl 81,598
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min BRAIN STORM 130,536
mike brown 2 hr BeInG Me 2
Did Jesus Reveal The Name Of The Anti Christ 2 hr Really 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Limbertwig 151,261
Beagle pups for sale 5 hr Beagle pups for sale 4
dont eat at burger king anyone- 6 hr Woohookitty 43
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE