why do married woman go 2 gym

why do married woman go 2 gym

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
green arrow

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2011
they already have man dont understand unless they are unfaithful
XXX

Crossett, AR

#2 Jan 6, 2011
Cause they need to tone up and look good, or hubby will be out looking
what

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2011
You mean a married woman shouldn't be allowed to exercise to be healthy? I think you need question why you are in the gym.

“Rainy Night N Georgia”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 6, 2011
XXX wrote:
Cause they need to tone up and look good, or hubby will be out looking
He would anyway,no matter how his wife looked or how good she was. if he was the type.so would the woman no matter how good her hubby looked ,if she is the type to cheat.we exercise for our health sake not for men.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 6, 2011
green arrow wrote:
they already have man dont understand unless they are unfaithful
That's truly one of the most stupid remarks I've ever heard. Us women like to feel good,pretty & loved. It's sad that most of us use a man as a crutch to help us feel that way though. There's also HEALTH reasons. For the heart,lungs,muscles,mind & good for sex drive too I read. Exercise can be boring. Some by going to the gym it's more motivating. Arthritis is less likely to set when we're older. Some already have it & the gym helps it. Sherlock!! If I were a man I'd want my wife to feel beautiful inside & out. Instead of the way you see it. Gee whiz.

“I'm Awesome”

Since: Nov 10

Corbin

#7 Jan 6, 2011
She goes to the gym so she isn't disgusted with herself. Plus most of the US's population is a bunch of overweight fatties, why add to the %?

Why complain?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 6, 2011
_Stephen_ wrote:
She goes to the gym so she isn't disgusted with herself. Plus most of the US's population is a bunch of overweight fatties, why add to the %?
Why complain?
I bet you look like vin Diesal huh? Most of the Us's prolly wouldn't care for men like YOU any way!! There's more to woman than her looks butt wipe! Fatties? HOW RUDE & disrespectful.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 6, 2011
Oops. Diesel. Sure wouldn't wanna spell his name wrong. Silly me...
omg

London, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2011
green arrow wrote:
they already have man dont understand unless they are unfaithful
You must be one controlling person to even post something stupid on here. Me and my wife both go to the gym five days a week and go at different times and neither one of us worry about that. Keep on being jealous of your wife working out and she might just find someone else that isnt. Sounds like you worry about her getting some self esteem.

“Rainy Night N Georgia”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 6, 2011
SOCIALBUTTERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you look like vin Diesal huh? Most of the Us's prolly wouldn't care for men like YOU any way!! There's more to woman than her looks butt wipe! Fatties? HOW RUDE & disrespectful.
Just want to throw something out there.I read someplace that women who wore make up,took care of their bodies,hair,nails,ect.were doing it to impress other women,not their men or any other man.I GUESS THERE might be some truth to it.what do you think?
i want my to

London, KY

#12 Jan 6, 2011
i want my wife to work out at the gym, it keeps her toned up and in shape and keeps her looking good for me and all the other men, that would like to have her, when we can i go with her to work out. i think more women should work out and they wouldn't be so fat and their man wouldn't be looking at my pretty wife, oh dont worry my wife hads eyes for me along i am not worried just love the way she struts.

JustaAngel1488

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Since: Dec 08

Licking, MO

#13 Jan 6, 2011
BAMBOO08 wrote:
<quoted text>Just want to throw something out there.I read someplace that women who wore make up,took care of their bodies,hair,nails,ect.were doing it to impress other women,not their men or any other man.I GUESS THERE might be some truth to it.what do you think?
I would think that is true of alot of women.

I think different women do it for different reasons.

I do it every day whether I am going to see anyone or not so I guess that means I do it for me.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14 Jan 6, 2011
BAMBOO08 wrote:
<quoted text>Just want to throw something out there.I read someplace that women who wore make up,took care of their bodies,hair,nails,ect.were doing it to impress other women,not their men or any other man.I GUESS THERE might be some truth to it.what do you think?
Could very well be. Sounds about right the way some women are. I love doing all of that when I'm able to. For myself though, to feel nice. Not to impress anyone but to feel good & it kinda puts me in a good mood. Some days it sure aint easy either.lol
WHAT

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#15 Jan 6, 2011
Women in London, Kentucky go to the gym so they meet men other then their brothers that they are married to. Or because they are tired of having sex with their Fathers.

“Rainy Night N Georgia”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 6, 2011
JustaAngel1488 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that is true of alot of women.
I think different women do it for different reasons.
I do it every day whether I am going to see anyone or not so I guess that means I do it for me.
YEAH,it makes me feel better about myself too.but men [a lot]seem to like it til they get you then want you to quit after they get you.don't take a rocket scientist to figure out why.

JustaAngel1488

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Since: Dec 08

Licking, MO

#17 Jan 6, 2011
BAMBOO08 wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH,it makes me feel better about myself too.but men [a lot]seem to like it til they get you then want you to quit after they get you.don't take a rocket scientist to figure out why.
It sure doesn't.

IMO....A request like that indicates a serious problem with the man or the relationship and is a red flag that should send a woman running.

“I'm Awesome”

Since: Nov 10

Corbin

#18 Jan 6, 2011
SOCIALBUTTERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you look like vin Diesal huh? Most of the Us's prolly wouldn't care for men like YOU any way!! There's more to woman than her looks butt wipe! Fatties? HOW RUDE & disrespectful.
I wouldn't say Vin Diesel, going more for the Taylor Lautner look. XD

If she's fat she's fat. She knows it and everyone else does too. But she is still excepted and there is always going to be people for those girls...just not me.

I like my type of girls, and havn't had a problem ever hooking up either.
sports fan

Manchester, KY

#19 Jan 6, 2011
i thought all married women went to the gym to watch their kids play ball

Since: Mar 09

Eubank, KY

#20 Jan 6, 2011
Is this really the most backwoods place on the face of the earth? LOL!

"Married woman go to gym" because the want to workout. This is the fattest district in the nation. I'd say we should all go "to gym" a little more often!

“Rainy Night N Georgia”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 6, 2011
JustaAngel1488 wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure doesn't.
IMO....A request like that indicates a serious problem with the man or the relationship and is a red flag that should send a woman running.
changing the subject.but since you lived in cali do you remember any birds falling from the sky before a quake?a lot of people seem to think that madrid fault is getting ready to blow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoochie it's over 1 hr Lol 6
Has anyone seen Stephanie Robinson from e b 2 hr Tabitha owens 2
hawk creek church (Feb '08) 3 hr Angus 533
Saw On WYMT, LC Sheriff does "security inspecti... 3 hr Tom cat 2
anyone know julia black? 4 hr Haha 2
nasty nate miller (Mar '11) 5 hr River 6
How do i get car out of my name. 5 hr Grover green 16

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages