First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark Begley

London, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2008
Trash talk from both sides, Reed says I'm running to pull votes from her, Evans says I'm running to pull votes for him, they both say I'm friends with Doug Phelps, they are both right, I hope to pull votes from both and WIN! I don't know either Evans or Reed, I do know Doug Phelps and I know he does not want to be School Superintendent, truth is I would be in favor of T. coming back as Superintendent. I don't think Reed has done a good job for the north end and believe it's time for a change, I don't believe a 67 year old man is the right choice either. anyone who resorts to slander and lies such as a letter sent out recently, " TOP TEN REASONS to remove Lola from the school board", typical of the politics used to get our present sheriff elected, thats the real stink of political scams, shows me that he has the backing of politicians wishing to stick their fingers into another pie through their puppet, a man like that would not have our kids best interest at heart, only his supporters. this is Mark Begley, call me I'm in the phone book and I will tell you the same thing in person, you can also call Doug Phelps and ask him if he wants to be Superintendent, he will be more than happy to talk to you, He's in the phone book.

I know comments will be made on here, you can tell the lies, they won't have the guts to post their real names.

MARK BEGLEY FOR SCHOOL BOARD
Friend

London, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2008
GO GET'M MARK
vote

London, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2008
everyone needs to vote or shut up
Mark Begley

London, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2008
If you can't vote Begley, write someone in!

“Freedom of Speech - RULES”

Since: Oct 08

London, KY

#5 Oct 31, 2008
Wow! Finally someone who agrees with me that it is time for change in the Laurel County School System! When I was a senior in high school, my senior adviser told me that SOME students were not cut out for college, that maybe a trade school or tech school would suit me better. I graduated 20th in a group of 400+. In this area nepotism and puttin' out goes a long way!! Proud to say that I've never used who I know to get anywhere in life. LOL
voter

Corbin, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2008
Mark Begley wrote:
Trash talk from both sides, Reed says I'm running to pull votes from her, Evans says I'm running to pull votes for him, they both say I'm friends with Doug Phelps, they are both right, I hope to pull votes from both and WIN! I don't know either Evans or Reed, I do know Doug Phelps and I know he does not want to be School Superintendent, truth is I would be in favor of T. coming back as Superintendent. I don't think Reed has done a good job for the north end and believe it's time for a change, I don't believe a 67 year old man is the right choice either. anyone who resorts to slander and lies such as a letter sent out recently, " TOP TEN REASONS to remove Lola from the school board", typical of the politics used to get our present sheriff elected, thats the real stink of political scams, shows me that he has the backing of politicians wishing to stick their fingers into another pie through their puppet, a man like that would not have our kids best interest at heart, only his supporters. this is Mark Begley, call me I'm in the phone book and I will tell you the same thing in person, you can also call Doug Phelps and ask him if he wants to be Superintendent, he will be more than happy to talk to you, He's in the phone book.
I know comments will be made on here, you can tell the lies, they won't have the guts to post their real names.
What's up with a letter? Who wrote a letter and what are the top ten reasons? This election can't be over fast enough for me.
Gene King

AOL

#7 Oct 31, 2008
I believe Lola Reed is the best choice for School Board!!!
Mark Begley

Evansville, IN

#8 Oct 31, 2008
Thanks Gene for using your name, I respect that and you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am to mine.
Gene McQueen

San Jose, CA

#9 Oct 31, 2008
Mark get a life, get off your ass and go out and go door to door if you want votes. You are not going to win on writing post here on Topix. When school board isusses come up are you going to sit around on Topix and talk about it. How lame is your post??? Very lame!!!
EB 4 Life

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2008
Mark Begley wrote:
You want T to be our super? I think Mr.Young is doing a good job! I disagree with discrimination .
Gene King

AOL

#11 Oct 31, 2008
Mark Begley, I don't hide my name , the way I feel about things or the truth from anybody.
Mark Begley

London, KY

#12 Oct 31, 2008
I think David Young has done a good job also, but will retire sometime in the future.
Vote

Manchester, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2008
Say NO to Phelps and vote yes for Lola Reed...

These other guys are just set ups for Doug so he can be superintendent. Lola is the only one of this group that will stand up to Doug and bullying.
ohhhh my goodnesss

AOL

#14 Oct 31, 2008
Vote wrote:
Say NO to Phelps and vote yes for Lola Reed...
These other guys are just set ups for Doug so he can be superintendent. Lola is the only one of this group that will stand up to Doug and bullying.
are you CRAZY man!?!??!! LMBO
Vote

Manchester, KY

#15 Oct 31, 2008
ohhhh my goodnesss wrote:
<quoted text>
are you CRAZY man!?!??!! LMBO
No, no i'm not..
Ron Jon

Somerset, KY

#16 Nov 1, 2008
Dear Vote - Yes, you are crazy. Just like your mother, your brother and your sister. Doug's a bully? That's funny. I've known him all my life and he is no bully, but he won't take any shit off anyone either. I talked to him about all this topix crap Thursday - He just shakes his head and said "Topix is a gathering place for idiots who have no life." I agree and that's why I'm here. I can also tell after talking to him that he is not supporting anyone for school board, is friendly to Mark Begley, Lola Reed, Bub Stuber AND Pat Murphy - and he has no plans to seek the Superintendent job when David Young leaves it in two years. His exact words were "it's shame that it will probably take a couple more years to prove so many people into liars." And by the way, Willie Ray can't win an election. He's dumber than shit.
Real Mark Begely

Somerset, KY

#17 Nov 1, 2008
I would appreciate it very much if everyone would leave my name and my views off this website. I have read some of the comments on here after friends and supporters informed me about them, and I can assure you all that many things being said are untrue and mean-spirited. I also realize that as far as the site is concerned, no one really knows if someone is using their real name or not - including this post. I just wish to tell each of you that I am not running a school board campaign on Topix. If you feel inclined to make supportive comments for me on here, I would appreciate it much more if you would contact voters on my behalf and leave me off this site. I sincerely appreciate your support. In the end, only my true friends will now know if this is the real Mark Begley or not.
The Real Mark Begely

Somerset, KY

#18 Nov 1, 2008
For for Lola!!
The Real Mark Begely

Somerset, KY

#19 Nov 1, 2008
Vote for Willie Ray Evans!!!
Lola Reed

Somerset, KY

#20 Nov 1, 2008
God bless you if you vote for me. If you don't vote for me I hope God doesn't bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min Historian 135,070
liberal college dean says ISIS is welcome on hi... 53 min Israel 9
Help Stop Persecution Of Christians WorldWide! 56 min Israel 1
Looking for place to rent 1 hr goofball 8
Laurel Cookie Factory Hiring (Aug '12) 1 hr goofball 10
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 hr whats up 914
cant tell the seasons apart (Mar '08) 7 hr Historian 60
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance