London Women's Care
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LadyBug

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Mar 26, 2009
Has anyone gone to see Gayatri Maniar at London Women's Care? If so did you like her as a doctor?
ky lady

London, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2009
where is it located?
no way

London, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2009
she was a bitch to me. wouldn't give my stomach meds when i was admitted to ob while pregnant.
i wouldn't see no other dr there besides barton or briere(sp).
nabor

Georgetown, KY

#4 Mar 26, 2009
it is right down from big boy in london
nabor

Georgetown, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2009
Ladybug I havent heard of her but several Dr.s there I would'nt let them treat my dog if I had one.
Terri

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 26, 2009
That dumb ass needs fired! I had an Ectopic Pregnancy In Dec. she called me while I was home alone and said this exactly "You need to come to the office immediatley I've had another doctor look at your ultrasound and you are having an ectopic pregnancy (tubal) you need to sit down and dont move too much if it ruptures you can bleed to death before you can get to the hospital there isnt gonna be a way to save your baby either and we may end up having to take both fallopian tubes and your right ovary so you wont be able to get pregnant on your own let me call the hospital and get a bed right away" and hung up OMG I was in hysteric's then she calls back and says "I cant get you a bed come into the office right now you need to be here by 5 because thats when we close if you cant make here by then I'll have to have Dr.Brier take over" WHAT THE HELL I almost passed out I was crying so hard I couldnt even get out the words to tell my husband when I called him at work then when my husband and I went to the office she was a total bitch she had the nerve to say "In my country women die from this all the time your lucky to have doctors here" my husband said "I dont give a damn what happens in your country your in ours now and we could care less about what happens there" they sent me straight to the hospital and when I got there Dr.Brier came in to see me before performing the surgery the next morning (because she cant do surgerys) My husband and I both told him she is not to see me or have anything to do with me, after the surgery I had them put in my chart that I am not to see her and when she saw me weighing in for my first apointment after the surgery she was like Oh how are you feeling needless to say I didnt have time to cuss her out my husband gave her a good bitching and that was that. If Dr.Brier wasnt such a great doctor and had such a wonderful beside manner I wouldnt go to them at all but he's great he's the only one there besides her that I've seen but SHE NEEDS FIRED!!! I talked to Dr.Brier about it he said that she would be no where around me or my charts and thats when he put it in my file he apologized a million times. She needs to go back to her country! BUT the good news is the Dr.Brier done my surgery I have one tiny tiny scare on my lower abdomen and a little one in my belly button and I feel great, he didnt take either fallopian tube or ovary everything was fine she thought a cyst on the ovary was something awful and it would have to be removed where did she get her license? Probably off the internet lol they make web classes for everything else! DONT GO TO HER THOUGH SHE'S AWFUL
LadyBug wrote:
Has anyone gone to see Gayatri Maniar at London Women's Care? If so did you like her as a doctor?
Curious

Paris, KY

#7 Mar 26, 2009
Terri wrote:
That dumb ass needs fired! I had an Ectopic Pregnancy In Dec. she called me while I was home alone and said this exactly "You need to come to the office immediatley I've had another doctor look at your ultrasound and you are having an ectopic pregnancy (tubal) you need to sit down and dont move too much if it ruptures you can bleed to death before you can get to the hospital there isnt gonna be a way to save your baby either and we may end up having to take both fallopian tubes and your right ovary so you wont be able to get pregnant on your own let me call the hospital and get a bed right away" and hung up OMG I was in hysteric's then she calls back and says "I cant get you a bed come into the office right now you need to be here by 5 because thats when we close if you cant make here by then I'll have to have Dr.Brier take over" WHAT THE HELL I almost passed out I was crying so hard I couldnt even get out the words to tell my husband when I called him at work then when my husband and I went to the office she was a total bitch she had the nerve to say "In my country women die from this all the time your lucky to have doctors here" my husband said "I dont give a damn what happens in your country your in ours now and we could care less about what happens there" they sent me straight to the hospital and when I got there Dr.Brier came in to see me before performing the surgery the next morning (because she cant do surgerys) My husband and I both told him she is not to see me or have anything to do with me, after the surgery I had them put in my chart that I am not to see her and when she saw me weighing in for my first apointment after the surgery she was like Oh how are you feeling needless to say I didnt have time to cuss her out my husband gave her a good bitching and that was that. If Dr.Brier wasnt such a great doctor and had such a wonderful beside manner I wouldnt go to them at all but he's great he's the only one there besides her that I've seen but SHE NEEDS FIRED!!! I talked to Dr.Brier about it he said that she would be no where around me or my charts and thats when he put it in my file he apologized a million times. She needs to go back to her country! BUT the good news is the Dr.Brier done my surgery I have one tiny tiny scare on my lower abdomen and a little one in my belly button and I feel great, he didnt take either fallopian tube or ovary everything was fine she thought a cyst on the ovary was something awful and it would have to be removed where did she get her license? Probably off the internet lol they make web classes for everything else! DONT GO TO HER THOUGH SHE'S AWFUL
<quoted text>
That's horrible, I hate you had to go through that. It must be so hard on you. Can I ask how far along you were? Are you still able to have children?
Terri

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 26, 2009
Dr.Brier done an excellent job come to find out it wasnt a Tubal Pregnancy I had an enlarged fallopian tube was all and the cysts on my ovary made it look enlarged but everything was normal I had just had a miscarriage I was 9 weeks and I'm able to have children normally my husband and I are actually trying again now so hopefully we'll have good luck! Dr.Brier said the first miscarriage was no doubt do to a chromosome imbalance and wasnt anyones fault he said that it happens in 1 out of every 5 pregnancys and said that I could carry a child no problem, I'm healthy and a good weight and so is my husband, we cant wait to be parents!
LadyBug

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Mar 26, 2009
Terri, I'm sorry that she put you through that. I have seen Dr. Moghe there before and when I made my appointment today I told the receptionist that I did not want my appointment with her. She made it with Maniar. It sounds like I'm not going to be any more comfortable with her than I was with Moghe. I've got female trouble and I need someone that's going to listen to me. It's so frustrating to find a doctor a London.

Since: Jan 09

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Mar 26, 2009
Terri wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I think she did her job. Dr. Brier needs to go back to school, he didn't know a tumor from a baby, and FYI I had ovary cyst and it got so big that it had to be removed I lost my right ovary.
Patient

Brighton, MI

#11 Mar 26, 2009
Dr. Brier delivered my daugther and he did an excellent job I wanted Dr. Barton to deliver though he was my doctor the whole pregnancy and then Brier was on call but he did the job and my baby was healthy and that was all that mattered to me
anotherpatient

Morehead, KY

#12 Mar 26, 2009
i just had a baby 6 weeks ago and dr. moghe was my doc. and also delivered my baby! she done an excellent job with my pregnancy and delivery!!
fyi

United States

#13 Mar 26, 2009
I loved my Dr. I used Mecha and sometimes Barton. The one mid wife was rude, nasty and a pure bitch. Thank gosh, I only saw her once or the whole office would have heard me. I don't know the Dr. you are referring to but just make sure you are comfortable with whomever you choose. Every body has a horror story about a hospital or doctor, it's all in the situation. Good luck
well

Bolivar, MO

#14 Mar 26, 2009
dr. maniar is a GREAT doctor. she was the one who delivered my son and i LOVED her.. Dr. Briere was my regular doctor but she was the one on call at the hospital when i had my son and next time i get pregnant i will be going to her! Terri, you MUST be mistaken about Dr. Maniar.. she is allowed to do surgeries... Dr. Moghe is not. are you sure you're not talking about her? either way, im sorry you had to go through all that.. but in my opinion, Dr. Maniar is a great doctor! i loved her.
My babies

Madisonville, KY

#15 Mar 26, 2009
Dr.Briere is the most awesome Dr. I wouldn't go to another, he preformed three c sections on me. He always makes you feel comfortable and acts like he cares. I saw moghe once while i was pregnant with my third and he was on vacation, I started bleeding and she wanted to schedule a dnc I wouldn't do anything till i saw briere. Needless to say God answered my prayers or she didn't know what she was doing because nine months later I had a 10 lb little boy. I had bad vibes as soon as she walked in the room tho. I can't explain it. I don't wanna talk about anyone badly but I recommend Briere or Mechas
Dr Brieres biggest fan

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Mar 26, 2009
LadyBug wrote:
Terri, I'm sorry that she put you through that. I have seen Dr. Moghe there before and when I made my appointment today I told the receptionist that I did not want my appointment with her. She made it with Maniar. It sounds like I'm not going to be any more comfortable with her than I was with Moghe. I've got female trouble and I need someone that's going to listen to me. It's so frustrating to find a doctor a London.
i will say this. I had my first child in 1999 and he was my doctor. I have been seeing Dr. Briere for 10 years and I WILL NOT see anyone else. I am so afraid of needles and will not take medicine unless it is a must. He understands that I am the biggest chicken when it comes to seeing doctors. He is so great. I did have Dr. Barton deliver one of my kids, and he was ok.(only cause he was on call when I went into labor) I was just not that comfortable with him.
Then when I had my last child about 6 months ago....I went in and the new woman doctor was on call. I told the hospital that Dr. Briere said for them to call him cause he was in town and would come up and deliver my baby. Well needless to say, they didn't call him. I was ready to deliver my baby around 6:00 am and Dr. Briere came in at 7:00 am. So believe me or not.(If you don't believe me ask the new doctor if someone done this to her) I held my baby in until he got there. It was the worst pain I had ever had. And I am good with pain. I just didn't want this lady to deliver my baby. I didn't know her. I couldn't understand her at all. I just didn't feel comfortable. But Dr. Briere came in and I had my baby within a few minutes. He was a little mad cause the hospital didn't call him like I had said but I am sure they hear that all the time.
Then when I had my tubes tied...OMG I am so afraid of being put to sleep. So they gave me a epidural. Dr. Briere is the BEST doctor I have ever been too. Everyone in that office is so GREAT to me. I love everyone there, I took them all lunch one day!! But anyway, all I am saying is that Dr. Briere will listen to you, he will do everything in his power to make you feel comfortable. I WISH HE COULD BE MY EVERYTHING DOCTOR!!
So now I have spilled my guts out!!
LuvBeingAMom

Kansas City, KS

#17 Mar 27, 2009
I went to the London Womens Ctr 2 yrs ago with my first pregnancy and at 28 wks I noticed I was having excessive amount of swelling in my legs and feet. I work in a drs office and the nurse where I work checked my blood pressure and it was elevated, so I call the office and they tell me to come in, so i did. When I got there the girl that checked my blood pressure told me it was normal. No way could my blood pressure have come down within 10mins. Was told that swelling is normal and to go home. Each time I went back my weight gain was outrageous and was continually told my blood pressure was normal, while all along I was monitoring my pressure at home. Went for US at 32 wks on a Monday told the dr about my problems was told it was normal then on Wednesday I went into premature labor. I drove myself to
Mary Mount Hospital and one of the drs from London Womens Ctr came in and examined me told me that I needed to be transported to UK. During that time they over dosed me on Mag Sulfate and when I arrived at UK my son was distress and was delivered by c-section but due to the over dose of medication he had a depressed birth and had no pulse at birth. They had to work him for 5-7 mins before they could get a heart beat. We almost lost him but due to everyone prayers he made it and is now a healthy little boy. But I felt like they need to make sure the girls they hire at their facility should be well trained and that the drs themselves take a little more time to listen to their patients. Because if they found the pre-clampsia at its early stages then my son nor I would have had to endure what we did.

Since: Nov 08

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Mar 27, 2009
LuvBeingAMom wrote:
I went to the London Womens Ctr 2 yrs ago with my first pregnancy and at 28 wks I noticed I was having excessive amount of swelling in my legs and feet. I work in a drs office and the nurse where I work checked my blood pressure and it was elevated, so I call the office and they tell me to come in, so i did. When I got there the girl that checked my blood pressure told me it was normal. No way could my blood pressure have come down within 10mins. Was told that swelling is normal and to go home. Each time I went back my weight gain was outrageous and was continually told my blood pressure was normal, while all along I was monitoring my pressure at home. Went for US at 32 wks on a Monday told the dr about my problems was told it was normal then on Wednesday I went into premature labor. I drove myself to
Mary Mount Hospital and one of the drs from London Womens Ctr came in and examined me told me that I needed to be transported to UK. During that time they over dosed me on Mag Sulfate and when I arrived at UK my son was distress and was delivered by c-section but due to the over dose of medication he had a depressed birth and had no pulse at birth. They had to work him for 5-7 mins before they could get a heart beat. We almost lost him but due to everyone prayers he made it and is now a healthy little boy. But I felt like they need to make sure the girls they hire at their facility should be well trained and that the drs themselves take a little more time to listen to their patients. Because if they found the pre-clampsia at its early stages then my son nor I would have had to endure what we did.
You said 'overdosed', Mag Sulfate, is suppose to depress the CNS. It's a known fact that it crosses over into the Placenta, that's what it's suppose to do. It shuts down your central nervous system and the babies are usually born, "Magged OUT". That's what they call it. I realize you said he had no pulse, but are you sure you were overdosed, or did they just say that the Mag drip caused it. I'm not trying to call you out, just wondering.
Terri

Lexington, KY

#19 Mar 27, 2009
well wrote:
dr. maniar is a GREAT doctor. she was the one who delivered my son and i LOVED her.. Dr. Briere was my regular doctor but she was the one on call at the hospital when i had my son and next time i get pregnant i will be going to her! Terri, you MUST be mistaken about Dr. Maniar.. she is allowed to do surgeries... Dr. Moghe is not. are you sure you're not talking about her? either way, im sorry you had to go through all that.. but in my opinion, Dr. Maniar is a great doctor! i loved her.
It WAS Gyatri Maniar (However you spell her name) I WILL NOT EVER recommend anyone to her and after that experiance I REFUSE to see a foreigner doctor for anything! If they cant speak english and communticate with there AMERICAN patients they dont need to be working in America! I'm glad you had a good experiance it must be one of those 1 in 100 chance deals! Oh and also Dr.Moghe is the one that can deliver babys (or she used to) although a close friend said that she had her license revoked for several months due to a mal-practice case she done something wrong and the baby passed away and the mother almost died the mother sued for like 1.2 million or something like that it was in the paper it's been a few years back. I'm just sayin that I had a terrible experiance and I wouldnt recommend her at all to anyone not even my worst enimies I wouldnt want ANYONE to EVER experiance what I did, my husband and I had the hardest time trying to get through it all, it was the worst traumatic experiance I've ever been through!
worse Drs and staff

London, KY

#20 Mar 27, 2009
they r all rude drs, staff and wont help you after surgery. dr mecus did surgey on me and left a sponge in. I had to go to Lex for help. wouldnt let them treat my cat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Reason 148,450
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 6 hr Bristol lady 546
People saying they have a Indian Grandma (May '13) 7 hr brown 196
Looking For Stacy Larsen (Apr '12) 8 hr Know to much 6
ap says clinton lied about email 11 hr Skie 15
josh holland is gay (Jul '09) 13 hr lmao 16
Female 14 hr Lonley 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages