south laurel football
Bill

United States

#81 Jun 17, 2010
fan wrote:
<quoted text>forties are timed in yards not feet
No dumbarse they are timed in seconds but ran in yards.
Go south

Cynthiana, KY

#83 Jun 19, 2010
thats not really a big deal deal south has the same with some experience
slhs

Cynthiana, KY

#84 Jun 24, 2010
ok tyler is one of the best to come through laurel he is better runner than adrian there both good but tyler has that raw talent and take as many hits and see if u dont fumble so u guys need to back of ty
go north

Cynthiana, KY

#85 Jul 7, 2010
slhs wrote:
ok tyler is one of the best to come through laurel he is better runner than adrian there both good but tyler has that raw talent and take as many hits and see if u dont fumble so u guys need to back of ty
I am a fan of both teams, both adrian and tyler are great football players, adrian is no longer with north, but i have to say he was better football player then tyler is, I have watched him do things on the field that were unreal, his jukes his drive to get the touchdown at any cost, I wish tyler all the luck this year, but Adrian has went down as the best RB to ever play on Norths field. I think South will do great this year and tyler will be there main reason why. Norht is going to have a problems, most of there talented players on the offense and defensive ends were seniors. I wish them all the luck this year, guess we will see how good of a coack Larkey is. It takes a good coach to make a good football team.
time

London, KY

#86 Jul 7, 2010
nick blair is the best rb to come thru north and the durham kid is prolly second.
haha

Harrison, AR

#87 Aug 15, 2010
Listen I have heard about Tyler Vaugh all over this stuped thing if anything the kid is getting on here and writing all of this crap making his self look good. The talent level is not near as good as it use to be in high school you go back to chris cessna and the north crew and chris Riley and the south crew back in 05 and even 06 they would put these teams to shame. No kid on North or south not putting them down will get any playing time in collage unless they go to a really small school. Sorry, but its the truth I have saw way better talent like Nick Blair he went and played for George town and was a great player and could run better then any player ive ever saw in High school im sorry, but you kids that r in high shool these day aint near is good. just sayin!!!!
Scoop

Somerset, KY

#88 Aug 15, 2010
haha wrote:
Listen I have heard about Tyler Vaugh all over this stuped thing if anything the kid is getting on here and writing all of this crap making his self look good. The talent level is not near as good as it use to be in high school you go back to chris cessna and the north crew and chris Riley and the south crew back in 05 and even 06 they would put these teams to shame. No kid on North or south not putting them down will get any playing time in collage unless they go to a really small school. Sorry, but its the truth I have saw way better talent like Nick Blair he went and played for George town and was a great player and could run better then any player ive ever saw in High school im sorry, but you kids that r in high shool these day aint near is good. just sayin!!!!
No one can compare or come close to the talent back in the late 80's at LC High! I've watched it all since then & for the most part now days, kids are not tuff. For one thing they don't have to work hard labor like kids used to on farms back then, that made them naturally strong is what many think! This is the computer age, kids now days are just LAZY for the most part is what most of us 'old timers' are seeing!
hmmm

Huntington, IN

#89 Aug 15, 2010
No kid gonna go to a big college?? hmm that cant be right....Brandon Lee is a D1 prospect with some big names scouting him hardcore.....fingers crossed for Notre Dame...GO BRANDON!!!
one who knows

London, KY

#90 Aug 16, 2010
haha wrote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!TYLER VAUGHN IS A VERY TALENTED ATHLETE IF YOU NOTICED I SAID ATHLETE......APPARENTLY YOU HAVE NEVER WATCHED THIS YOUNG MAN ok leave him alone
denver

Brodhead, KY

#91 Aug 16, 2010
iagree with you,(one who knows)he is a athlete. but that does not make him a quarterback. which he is not. southhas no quarterback teams will put ten men on the line and stop him. but with out a doubt the best athlete on the football team so give him the ball also he is a good kid.
Long Haul

Kittanning, PA

#92 Aug 16, 2010
How did the scrimmage go? I was on the road.
one who knows

London, KY

#93 Aug 16, 2010
the scrimmage ???? ummmm looked ok we did descent but will have to do alot better come season games we will get better Vaughn did pretty good at qb position that will come when we get the kinks worked out defense is gonna have to step it up....i would make a few changes far as position but Tyler is the best pick at the qb and no they wont be able to stack 10 in the box with this offense denver it will be ok umm all the boys done pretty good for there first time hitting with someone i say support them and the coaches and go south what about big Elliot making a bid 10 yd run give him props he might be our 3rd and short go to guy up the gut .....linemen get off the blocks plug the holes or were gonna have a rough way to go
Haha

Ripley, TN

#94 Aug 16, 2010
South is horrible the only person they have is Tyler Vaughn when we had Jeremy armfield, Blake fields and ricky bowling also Chris mitchell we still couldn't win haha letcher county is gonna win Friday south just has jr's like mcwhorter and the o line and d line is jr's yea right
one who knows

London, KY

#95 Aug 16, 2010
they also had sucky coaches.....ha ha that team should have won it all
mom

London, KY

#96 Aug 17, 2010
the seniors is all they have besides detherage and chase and brown
The Problem

Mount Vernon, KY

#97 Aug 17, 2010
pittifull wrote:
<quoted text>i believe your the dumbest guy ever been on topix
I would take you more serious if you could spell pitiful. ""Pittifull" " WTF is that? Your funny.
football fan

London, KY

#98 Aug 17, 2010
I went and watched South play,they are very slow at the linebacker positions,the Elliot kis is a good kid,but way to slow at that position,He is a better fit at fullback and I would play him at nose tackle on defense. The Vaughn kid is a solid runner but has a case of putting the ball on the ground. I hope they do well this year, but probably a 2-8 season...Good luck
footballfan also

United States

#99 Aug 17, 2010
I think that your wrong with a 2 8 season...I watched them to and I seen more than enough out there to determined that we can compete well within our schedule the Vaughn kid is a great quarter back for that offense I also know that it takes more than Vaughn to win and defense will have to step up I agree with you about Elliot nose. Tackle would be a better fit but u know I was never the type to day u can't do something.just go 110 percent
football fan

Vilonia, AR

#100 Aug 18, 2010
you may be right, and I hope you are. I just think there a little thin at wide outs,and teams are gonna load up the box on Vaughn.I like the spread offense,it will give Vaughn angles to run,but there going to have to throw it some,because I guarntee they will be spying vaghn,waiting on him to tuck it and run with it.But your right, they will have to win games with their defense.It looked like you can run on them at will. But good luck Cards and I hope I am wrong.
stupid parents

Cynthiana, KY

#101 Aug 19, 2010
football fan wrote:
you may be right, and I hope you are. I just think there a little thin at wide outs,and teams are gonna load up the box on Vaughn.I like the spread offense,it will give Vaughn angles to run,but there going to have to throw it some,because I guarntee they will be spying vaghn,waiting on him to tuck it and run with it.But your right, they will have to win games with their defense.It looked like you can run on them at will. But good luck Cards and I hope I am wrong.
I am so glad my kid graduated and does not have to put up with u stupid parents trying to coach, It doesnt matter what these kids do, u will still find something to btch about, just shut the fck up and watch the games damn...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 26 min Welp 9,459
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Betty 163,821
want to watch people bang 1 hr Black Spectre 1
Michael Earl Douglas is a rapist 4 hr Concerned 11
59% of Dem are totally dumb 7 hr obama yolama 4
Obama wall is done 7 hr Put obama in prison 1
Stevie Brock 9 hr Felicia 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages