south laurel football

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
sl football fan

Paris, KY

#1 May 16, 2010
whats south got to do to win,whos gonna be the biggest impact player,whos on the line what about defense whos the starters .....so you tell me
kygirlbulldoglov er

Brownsville, TN

#2 May 16, 2010
go up to the field and find out!!!
sl fan

United States

#3 May 16, 2010
kygirlbulldoglover wrote:
go up to the field and find out!!!
Tyler Vaughn. Him being qb is gonna be best move. And the pistol offense. Big line good recievers if they stay the veer
is smart. Now defense is strong and fast all u haters just go cry goooo south
Hahaha

London, KY

#4 May 16, 2010
South will be lucky to win a single game. I hear they were lucky to field a team. Nobody wants to play that 1950's ground and pound garbage offense.
North Fan

Barbourville, KY

#5 May 17, 2010
1950's ground and pound offense is the type of offense we are going to use to beat South this year. Also, for the FIRST time at North Luarel people are actually confident going into a season, mix that with how crazy huge the North players have gotten this offseason and it looks like South may get a smackdown at home this year.
kygirlbulldoglov er

Brownsville, TN

#6 May 17, 2010
hello!!!have u seen the south players??guess not, or u would keep your north lovin mouth shut!!the only way u can get any press is to get on a thread about south.i think i would give up.GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!
North Fan

Barbourville, KY

#7 May 17, 2010
South has Tyler Vaughn who is a tremendous athelete, but they have to put him at a qb, leaving the RB position to nick miller. Listen Nick Miller is a big kid but when it comes right down to it he is a big fat pussy. As for Mcwhorter he is too small to be a successful RB not to mention he cant keep his head. So what are you going to do when North returns the majority of its O-Line,Quarterback,Slot reciever, and a running back who is no kidding better than Adrian Wardrup (Jason Williams). And our defense is stacked as well, 9 of elevn defensive starters are over 215 pounds and run UNDER a 5 flat. Im telling you these kids are freaks of nature.
kygirlbulldoglov er

Brownsville, TN

#8 May 17, 2010
freaks!!u hit that on the head!! they better get informed that they do drug test this year!! as for nick,why don't u say that to his face???whenever u r ready i will let him know.leave the kids out of this!!!u must be scared to resort to name calling and hiding behind a pc screen!!!!
North Fan

Barbourville, KY

#9 May 18, 2010
Lol, they dont drug test in laurel county.
kygirlbulldoglov er

Brownsville, TN

#10 May 18, 2010
laurel county can do whatever it wants. they do pretty much already, if they wanna drug test north's football players, i'm pretty sure they could just grab them and say "pee in this cup"
and don't tell me they can't i KNOW they can.
SLFAN

London, KY

#11 May 20, 2010
sl fan wrote:
<quoted text>Tyler Vaughn. Him being qb is gonna be best move. And the pistol offense. Big line good recievers if they stay the veer
is smart. Now defense is strong and fast all u haters just go cry goooo south
nothing against this young man but why would you as a coach start a young man at a possition when he has never played it before,when you have other people that have played this position for most of thier playing days.AND RUNNING THE WILDCAT A FEW TIMES A GAME DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN PLAY THIS POSITION.
kygirlbulldoglov er

Brownsville, TN

#12 May 20, 2010
by the way when u have your yearly physical they have implemented drug testing as of this year!!!yep all players that give a flyin flip know this and so does the parents that follow what's going on
sl fan 2

Paris, KY

#13 May 22, 2010
SLFAN wrote:
<quoted text>nothing against this young man but why would you as a coach start a young man at a possition when he has never played it before,when you have other people that have played this position for most of thier playing days.AND RUNNING THE WILDCAT A FEW TIMES A GAME DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN PLAY THIS POSITION.
apparently you don't know his history and talent level he has played qb all threw optimist days and his athleticism is unreal ask any coach that coached against him he should have never left that position...the middle school coaches took his position away from him.i coached against him and never was able to stop him..hes known as a athlete on the college level a skilled player who can play any skilled position..i know you cant compare optimist days with high school but with him being there hes a triple threat...soo go south
SOUTH FAN

Gray, KY

#14 May 22, 2010
I know we have some great athletes at SL that will compete very well and that Vaughn is a great running back and athlete. Let me give some good points to think about as well. Over the last couple of years.... we have a very talented QB <JOE BOGGS>that has shown a lot of leadership and has shown many times over the last 2 years in freshman and JV games that he's a great passer that is accurate and also has shown he can run for yards when needed and is very mentally and physically tough. As a sophomore he got to go in for the last part of 1 of the varsity games and completed both of his passes ......if given the chance for varsity this past season he would have completed a lot more as QB of the varsity team...Joe Boggs will be a Junior and deserves a shot at the starting QB position for South Laurel this coming season.
SLalso Nl fan

Cynthiana, KY

#15 May 23, 2010
North Fan wrote:
South has Tyler Vaughn who is a tremendous athelete, but they have to put him at a qb, leaving the RB position to nick miller. Listen Nick Miller is a big kid but when it comes right down to it he is a big fat pussy. As for Mcwhorter he is too small to be a successful RB not to mention he cant keep his head. So what are you going to do when North returns the majority of its O-Line,Quarterback,Slot reciever, and a running back who is no kidding better than Adrian Wardrup (Jason Williams). And our defense is stacked as well, 9 of elevn defensive starters are over 215 pounds and run UNDER a 5 flat. Im telling you these kids are freaks of nature.
lol, Jason WHo? Better than the best RB to hit the North field, Adrian, don't think so. I am from south and adrian wardrup was one of the great players that i have ever seen play for north, this kid single handed won some of those games, So don't go disrespecting one of the great, and not to mention a good friend of mine.
SLalso Nl fan

Cynthiana, KY

#16 May 23, 2010
sl fan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>apparently you don't know his history and talent level he has played qb all threw optimist days and his athleticism is unreal ask any coach that coached against him he should have never left that position...the middle school coaches took his position away from him.i coached against him and never was able to stop him..hes known as a athlete on the college level a skilled player who can play any skilled position..i know you cant compare optimist days with high school but with him being there hes a triple threat...soo go south
yea if he could learn to hold on to the ball, he costs South the game against North last year, can't count how many fumbles he had..
SuperFan

Brodhead, KY

#17 May 23, 2010
SOUTH FAN wrote:
I know we have some great athletes at SL that will compete very well and that Vaughn is a great running back and athlete. Let me give some good points to think about as well. Over the last couple of years.... we have a very talented QB <JOE BOGGS>that has shown a lot of leadership and has shown many times over the last 2 years in freshman and JV games that he's a great passer that is accurate and also has shown he can run for yards when needed and is very mentally and physically tough. As a sophomore he got to go in for the last part of 1 of the varsity games and completed both of his passes ......if given the chance for varsity this past season he would have completed a lot more as QB of the varsity team...Joe Boggs will be a Junior and deserves a shot at the starting QB position for South Laurel this coming season.
Is he a good hander offer though? From what I've saw, passing isn't needed at the QB spot.
SLFAN

East Bernstadt, KY

#18 May 25, 2010
SOUTH FAN wrote:
1 win last year had to use a bunch of freshmen to get that,if you start playing kids just because they have been there longer than other kids then this program is in trouble.
SLFAN

East Bernstadt, KY

#19 May 25, 2010
sl fan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>apparently you don't know his history and talent level he has played qb all threw optimist days and his athleticism is unreal ask any coach that coached against him he should have never left that position...the middle school coaches took his position away from him.i coached against him and never was able to stop him..hes known as a athlete on the college level a skilled player who can play any skilled position..i know you cant compare optimist days with high school but with him being there hes a triple threat...soo go south
sorry i dont know his "history"but i did watch the games last season and if this happens this season will be history. you cant just have one person touching the ball it is a team sport not a me sport.
southmom

Paris, KY

#20 May 25, 2010
SLFAN wrote:
<quoted text>sorry i dont know his "history"but i did watch the games last season and if this happens this season will be history. you cant just have one person touching the ball it is a team sport not a me sport.
Who said that Tyler Vaughn was going to be the only one handling the ball? Yeah he can run it, throw it, option it and/or do whatever he wants to. The QB can make the play, whatever it may be as long as the offensive line is doing their job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min usa 165,674
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr think 811
Gondolier 1 hr bleached 12
my child likes wear diapers (Mar '13) 1 hr Chjury 31
More fake dem voters found 2 hr Bull Durham 18
green light on outside front door (Jan '11) 2 hr Nobody 144
anyone know frank brown works for pepsi 3 hr N the no 31

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages