How often should couples have sex ((S...

How often should couples have sex ((Serious only))

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
confused

London, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2011
I would like to know how often a married couple or engaged couple normally have sex. My problem is that the more he complains about not getting it then the more I dont want to and will not because it makes me uncomfortable for the following reasons, If we dont have sex at least once a week, then things get rough. He feels insecure, I feel agrovated, we dont talk, and there is a lot of distance. Its all of these thngs that make me dread sex because I know if we dont at least once a week, then thats how it will be. It drives me crazy. I worry every day that if I dont then this is how things will be because thats how it always is, and that kills my sex drive. Any thoughts people? Anyone else in this boat? This is about to end my relationship because Im getting tired of worrying about it all the time. I think if you really love someone then you should want to have sex but not be so stressed out if you dont.
im2cool

London, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2011
Every week end (Saturday) or (sunday)
ROXY 30

Corbin, KY

#3 Feb 23, 2011
every 3 days
Lacey J

Jackson, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2011
Honey if you dread once a week, or dont find your man that desirable, you need to end it... No use in keeping him and making him miserable... Healthy relationship couples have sex often and both want it!!!
Get Out

Mayfield, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2011
If you don't want it as much as you can get it, something is wrong. We do it every chance we get, sometimes once a week, sometimes four times a day, we just don't miss a chance...oh, and by the way, we're both well over fifty.
Stray Dog

Byrdstown, TN

#6 Feb 23, 2011
"If it don't come easy, better let it go."
Tater

Ford City, PA

#7 Feb 23, 2011
confused wrote:
I would like to know how often a married couple or engaged couple normally have sex. My problem is that the more he complains about not getting it then the more I dont want to and will not because it makes me uncomfortable for the following reasons, If we dont have sex at least once a week, then things get rough. He feels insecure, I feel agrovated, we dont talk, and there is a lot of distance. Its all of these thngs that make me dread sex because I know if we dont at least once a week, then thats how it will be. It drives me crazy. I worry every day that if I dont then this is how things will be because thats how it always is, and that kills my sex drive. Any thoughts people? Anyone else in this boat? This is about to end my relationship because Im getting tired of worrying about it all the time. I think if you really love someone then you should want to have sex but not be so stressed out if you dont.
Are you two married or just dating? If you are dating i feel sorry for him, because once you get married he will be lucky to get it once every month or two.
passNthru

Dallas, TX

#8 Feb 23, 2011
if you dont respect and love his mind and heart, as well as his body; nothing will last anyway.
passNthru

Dallas, TX

#9 Feb 23, 2011
that goes for the guy also.
if you dont respect and love her mind and heart,.....
Yes

London, KY

#10 Feb 23, 2011
1-5 years: 3 times a day.

6-15 years: 3 times a week.

16-25 years: 3 times per month.

25+ years: I don't remember?
metaphysical paradox

London, KY

#11 Feb 23, 2011
once a week? yeah. u would be history. obviously not right for each other. your lucky hes put up with u this long.
confused

London, KY

#12 Feb 23, 2011
Im sorry but LADIES, dont it make you guys not want it when you are always harassed about it? Either way, that my situation and I dont like it.
Brenda

Somerset, KY

#13 Feb 23, 2011
confused wrote:
I was with a man almost 12 years,and the sex just kept getting better.Anywhere anytime,just could'nt get enough of each other.It was'nt all just sex either,it was having that special someone to be with,to talk to share everything with.Age has nothing to do with it eitherI was in my early forties and him late forties.H#ll we could get hot just going grocery shopping.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Feb 23, 2011
Sorry but my ex and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other! We didn't break up over problems in that area. We were together for almost 2 years and it never changed a bit. He never had to nag me about sex. Of course he is the only one I have ever been with but I wouldn't want to be with someone I didn't want constantly!! It sounds like you two aren't compatible when it comes to your sex drives. That may be a problem that you cannot overcome because someone is always going to be unhappy...you because you feel harrassed and him because he doesn't feel desired. Do you find him attractive? Think about how you would feel if he turned you down all the time. I'm sure his self esteem has taken a beating! Just a bit of a warning...it probably wouldn't take much for him to turn to another woman who makes him feel wanted and sexy. That's just my opinion though. I don't know either of you so all I can say is how I would feel if I were in the situation you described. Good luck! Oh, and if he isn't "getting the job done" talking to him and telling him what you like could be a big help.
LISA B

London, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2011
Tater wrote:
<quoted text>Are you two married or just dating? If you are dating i feel sorry for him, because once you get married he will be lucky to get it once every month or two.
Methinks you need a class in "sensitivity"!!!!
LISA B

London, KY

#16 Feb 23, 2011
passNthru wrote:
if you dont respect and love his mind and heart, as well as his body; nothing will last anyway.
What about her mind and her heart? Does that not matter?
LISA B

London, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2011
metaphysical paradox wrote:
once a week? yeah. u would be history. obviously not right for each other. your lucky hes put up with u this long.
Again....needs sensitivity training! Or neutering!
LISA B

London, KY

#18 Feb 23, 2011
FinleyRae13 wrote:
It sounds like you two aren't compatible when it comes to your sex drives. That may be a problem that you cannot overcome because someone is always going to be unhappy...you because you feel harrassed and him because he doesn't feel desired. Do you find him attractive? Think about how you would feel if he turned you down all the time. I'm sure his self esteem has taken a beating! Just a bit of a warning...it probably wouldn't take much for him to turn to another woman who makes him feel wanted and sexy. That's just my opinion though. I don't know either of you so all I can say is how I would feel if I were in the situation you described. Good luck! Oh, and if he isn't "getting the job done" talking to him and telling him what you like could be a big help.
For a "not so dumb blonde" you make a very good point! Glad to see someone on here isn't afraid to let there common sense show.
confused

London, KY

#19 Feb 23, 2011
Thanks Lisa!! I love him verry much and I am very attracted to him as well. Im just trying to find out if something is wrong with me or if this is a common thing. I love him very much and I am attracted to him. Heres the way it is for us so that some of you may have a idea. We have only been togeather a couple years and basic stress as anyone else. I think the problem stems from PMS, NO SMART ASS GUYS NEED TO COMMENT!! Seems like for two weeks after aunt flo, Im all game for whatever and its fantastic and I cant get enough but a week before she comes to town and during the visit, I cant stand to be touched. Its ncomfortable as hell. The problem is that during those 2 bad weeks, he starts feeling like I dont love him or am attracted to him and its just chaos. Ive explained this to him but nothing changes. Its always the same argument. I mean, should a person do something they are physically not comfortable with to spare the feelings of their lover or should the lover understand why you dont want too?
Tater

Ford City, PA

#20 Feb 23, 2011
LISA B wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks you need a class in "sensitivity"!!!!
Well I don't it has to be effecting him mentally he is probally wondering what he is doing wrong, or if he is not attractive enough for her a woman or man not wanting to have sex with their mate means something is wrong with their relationship sounds to me like some counseling is in order for the both of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a job 3 min Gail 2
London dental 4 min Gail 2
A question about Walmart drug tests? (Jun '11) 1 hr Mr n 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr yabadabado 148,372
Shooting on Locust Grove Rd 5 hr Concerned 8
hey porters do not sell boozes 5 hr Big Mama 6
ap says clinton lied about email 6 hr Skie 7
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 7 hr Phil GG 542
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages