Older Women Wearing Short Shorts!!!!
the unknown devine

Manchester, KY

#106 Aug 3, 2010
Reality wrote:
its pretty sad when the want to get in there grown daughters closet,ladies grow up.do you realize what you look like it dont matter if u have a 10 body you can tell the old age show a lil class
hey reality, you must be a fat a$s that cant dress sexy lol..sorry about your luck!..here is a fact bi!cH, im a older lady that dresses sexy (not trampy!) just sexy "wink"..why? cause im very fit and damn sexy! thats why...just because your older doesnt mean you dress like a homeless person (god bless the homeless) lol...besides, the way i dress doesnt seem to bother anyone (except the fat jealous cows in london) so, cow? stay in the barn were you belong and out of other womens bussiness..eat your hay and be happy :) mooooooooo you big fat cow

Ps..I have more class in my little toe then you could have in a lifetime
the unknown devine

Manchester, KY

#107 Aug 3, 2010
here is a fat cow song for you fat jealous ppl (young and old) lol
EN FICKING JOY!
SMOKIE

Somerset, KY

#108 Aug 3, 2010
chipchick wrote:
If an older woman has nice legs....Why in heavens name would you want to cover them up. Do you know how hard it is for an older woman or man to keep nice legs? I say if you work at staying in shape, then by all means wear whatever you want. On the other hand FAT IS UGLY. cover it up young or old.
It is in HEAVEN'S NAME taht you don't wear shorts and show your bare body. The Bible says to dress modestly and decently.And do not tempt another person to lust.

“I got a fur ball”

Since: Jan 09

marion co.

#109 Aug 3, 2010
Older women wearing shorts , is like a rooster wearing socks , bout as sexy ,lol last old womern i seen wearing socks , i called the animal shelter thinking it was an escaped elderly cow with a leash still hanging from it !

“I got a fur ball”

marion co.

#110 Aug 3, 2010
SMOKIE wrote:
<quoted text>It is in HEAVEN'S NAME taht you don't wear shorts and show your bare body. The Bible says to dress modestly and decently.And do not tempt another person to lust.
it is also in the big book of the yellow pages that smoking cuase's health hazards !

“I got a fur ball”

marion co.

#111 Aug 3, 2010
but now i have seen some young ladys who need to fully clothe themselfs with sheets , one was so skinny she turned sideways and i could not see her , then when she turned around looked like the dead had risen
104 old heffer

Murray, KY

#112 Aug 3, 2010
you young ladys just madd cause you cant carry things in your tittys like us old gals , we look like we have luggage under our bra anyway
78 old pappy

Murray, KY

#113 Aug 3, 2010
the unknown devine wrote:
<quoted text>
hey reality, you must be a fat a$s that cant dress sexy lol..sorry about your luck!..here is a fact bi!cH, im a older lady that dresses sexy (not trampy!) just sexy "wink"..why? cause im very fit and damn sexy! thats why...just because your older doesnt mean you dress like a homeless person (god bless the homeless) lol...besides, the way i dress doesnt seem to bother anyone (except the fat jealous cows in london) so, cow? stay in the barn were you belong and out of other womens bussiness..eat your hay and be happy :) mooooooooo you big fat cow
Ps..I have more class in my little toe then you could have in a lifetime
love them older women in shorts , keep on wearing them sexy as hell babe !
bbwlover 1950

Saint Louis, MO

#114 Aug 3, 2010
I am 60 y/0 and love to see BBWs 50 and older wearing sex clothes in public especially short shorts and miniskirts. They sure look a hell of alot better than those toothpicks that wear them. In fact any BBW looks alot better than the so perfect women by the society standards. GO FOR IT ALL YOU BBWS AND BE PROUD OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL BODIES.
Common sence

London, KY

#115 Aug 3, 2010
nothing no worse then a skinny toothpick 40 something women wearing shorts to short.all ladies can wear them just pick a lenght suitable to your age for YOUR OWN decency!why do you want to go around embarass yourself?
well

Bradfordsville, KY

#116 Aug 3, 2010
I have to agree that stick women dont look good in shorts i am talking about skin and bones type women. lol
Jesus

Harrison, AR

#117 Aug 3, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope happily married for 22 years and not interested in any other man but my husband. I dress like I want for comfort or just cause....I am an adult and act my age, I don't judge so why do you?
Was I talking to you? aaahhh no. Would you be ashamed if Jesus were sitting next to you. If you dress as if the Lord himself were right here would you have to cover up? If you answer is no then you must be covered in a modest way. Sometimes being modest isn't always comfortable. Be sure it isn't just a pleasure of the the flesh
dressed

London, KY

#118 Aug 3, 2010
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Was I talking to you? aaahhh no. Would you be ashamed if Jesus were sitting next to you. If you dress as if the Lord himself were right here would you have to cover up? If you answer is no then you must be covered in a modest way. Sometimes being modest isn't always comfortable. Be sure it isn't just a pleasure of the the flesh
Jesus, I would be truly uncomfortable in shorts in front of you if it was public but I would not if I was at home. The problem is, we humans don't think you are really coming back, so we behave like slime.
Samsgirl

Crossett, AR

#119 Aug 4, 2010
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> Admit it you dress that way because you want men to look. You think if I didn't dress seductively they wouldn't look because you are getting old. Well look around there is just to much compatition out there. Dress you age!
Nope, just dress that way because I still can and get away with it. Like I said earlier, won't be long till I'll have to dress "my age."

“Free Your Mind.... ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#120 Aug 4, 2010
Lol.. that one guy has hit this thread and made it about religion... BEWARE!!! The guy that blames it all on politics is coming in here next!!! Runnnn while the getting is good.=)~

Since: Mar 09

Manchester, KY

#121 Aug 4, 2010
Sounds like the young woemen are jealous.There is a lot of older woemen that are beautiful and great bodies.Nothing wrong with that.If ya dont like it dont look.
A SON

London, KY

#122 Aug 4, 2010
no im a guy and i think when you become a certain age you dress with dignity and grace.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#123 Aug 4, 2010
poision606 wrote:
Sounds like the young woemen are jealous.There is a lot of older woemen that are beautiful and great bodies.Nothing wrong with that.If ya dont like it dont look.
old woman are all disgusting and in denial. They wear skanky clothes to make them feel younger. Anyone over the age of 40 should not attempt to wear revealing clothes. It is embarrassing and indecent.
sad

London, KY

#124 Aug 4, 2010
big h wrote:
<quoted text>
old woman are all disgusting and in denial. They wear skanky clothes to make them feel younger. Anyone over the age of 40 should not attempt to wear revealing clothes. It is embarrassing and indecent.
this is the total truth!!!
gottaloveit

Crossett, AR

#125 Aug 4, 2010
SMOKIE wrote:
<quoted text>It is in HEAVEN'S NAME taht you don't wear shorts and show your bare body. The Bible says to dress modestly and decently.And do not tempt another person to lust.
What about all those fat, bald men with their big stomachs haning over their pants? Just love a man that looks like that. You know the kind; winks and smiles at everything they see. Now that kind of man turns me on and makes me lust. LOL!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Pikeville Parent 160,748
How to deal with neighbors who let their dogs r... (Apr '11) 6 hr oh no he didnt 77
kids being appointed bus monitors (Feb '12) 7 hr Dont take any crap 18
Someone shooting at cars on HIGHWAY 80 8 hr atlj 4
Krisy Scott 8 hr Jack Barrels 2
confused 9 hr Wtfmann 4
divorce attorney (Mar '09) 11 hr myra 36

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages