Older Women Wearing Short Shorts!!!!

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Reality

Somerset, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2010
its pretty sad when the want to get in there grown daughters closet,ladies grow up.do you realize what you look like it dont matter if u have a 10 body you can tell the old age show a lil class
redneck women

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2010
You must be a redneck if your old enough to have a daughter in highschool and your wearing the same style shortshorts and clothes she wears.lmao
redneck girl

London, KY

#3 Jul 30, 2010
nothing wrong with dressing young if you dont look nasty,showing what needs to be hid.Some young show way to much makes them look cheap also.
ricky bobby

Somerset, KY

#4 Jul 30, 2010
quit pretending your your kids age i dont want to look at old ladys

Since: Apr 09

AOL

#7 Jul 30, 2010
If an older woman has nice legs....Why in heavens name would you want to cover them up. Do you know how hard it is for an older woman or man to keep nice legs? I say if you work at staying in shape, then by all means wear whatever you want. On the other hand FAT IS UGLY. cover it up young or old.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 30, 2010
Reality wrote:
its pretty sad when the want to get in there grown daughters closet,ladies grow up.do you realize what you look like it dont matter if u have a 10 body you can tell the old age show a lil class
I don't see anything wrong with older women wearing shorts!
Besides most older women I've seen wear shorts down to there knees. Most of them don't raid their daughters closet and jerk out the daisy dukes. That's just ridiculous!
I'm 40 and I wear shorts! And I'm very comfortable in them. Thank you very much. My opinion is, if someone strange person doesn't like my skinny tanned legs, they don't have to look. My hubby likes them and he's the only one that matters.
maggie

Somerset, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2010
I think any woman young or old, should dress any way they want. if you think you look good, what does it matter what anyone else thinks. just be your self. thats one thing thats wrong with the world, to many people worried, what someone else might think.
Daughter

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2010
yep its all right if there down to the knees by all means but i dont want my mom wearing shorts as short as me.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 30, 2010
maggie wrote:
I think any woman young or old, should dress any way they want. if you think you look good, what does it matter what anyone else thinks. just be your self. thats one thing thats wrong with the world, to many people worried, what someone else might think.
good point!!!

“just ask”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Jul 30, 2010
Daughter wrote:
yep its all right if there down to the knees by all means but i dont want my mom wearing shorts as short as me.
Are you saying you would be ASHAMED of your mom? If so, then why do you wear your shorts so short? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Daughter

London, KY

#13 Jul 30, 2010
callmesanta wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you would be ASHAMED of your mom? If so, then why do you wear your shorts so short? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
the difference is im 17 my mom is 40 bad idea for a mom to wear daisy dukes!duh
kevin

London, KY

#14 Jul 30, 2010
You dont even need to wear short shorts even at 30 it looks very distasteful.
Maybe

Bradfordsville, KY

#15 Jul 30, 2010
Maybe we should all dress Amish lol
COME ON

London, KY

#16 Jul 30, 2010
ladies act your age its all good you dont have to dress like somebody half yo age to look nice.
info

London, KY

#17 Jul 30, 2010
Grump_ZiLLA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anything wrong with older women wearing shorts!
Besides most older women I've seen wear shorts down to there knees. Most of them don't raid their daughters closet and jerk out the daisy dukes. That's just ridiculous!
I'm 40 and I wear shorts! And I'm very comfortable in them. Thank you very much. My opinion is, if someone strange person doesn't like my skinny tanned legs, they don't have to look. My hubby likes them and he's the only one that matters.
yep im not talkin bout ladies with class.they do wearem to the knees im talkin bout the fortys and on up wearing short shorts they look trashy.

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#18 Jul 31, 2010
I don't care what your age is, if your shorts are soooooo short that your pubs are hanging out, they are to short! Don't get me started on the mushroom belly....

“All in due Time”

Hell, Norway

#19 Jul 31, 2010
It seems to make them feel younger. Gives them a boost of self confidence.
Jane

Liberty, KY

#20 Jul 31, 2010
If I had the legs I would wear em up to my butt and i'm 50..but I don't have the legs unfortunately!

“All in due Time”

Hell, Norway

#21 Jul 31, 2010
Jane wrote:
If I had the legs I would wear em up to my butt and i'm 50..but I don't have the legs unfortunately!
I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all. You may have the legs, just not the confidence. Wear them.

“All in due Time”

Hell, Norway

#22 Jul 31, 2010
Most older women are flat out sexy to me. I don't care about weight and shit like that. Matter of fact i like some weight on a woman. If anyone is older and wants to wear them, you only live once so do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Higginbotham (Nov '08) 42 min mikie 71
clinton refuse to debate bernie 1 hr libs always lie 1
some of the reason i am supporting trump 1 hr thomas 4
trump 46 clinton 44 1 hr thomas 6
trump 45 clinton 42 1 hr thomas 8
trump 42 clinton 37 1 hr thomas 9
dem new fear 1 hr thomas 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages