Next Last
random guy

Hamilton, OH

#44 May 15, 2010
What goes around wrote:
Carla House
Palmetto Ct
Florence, KY 41042
this is hilarious, i was at the rv center on 42 that shares a lot w/ mugbees when i saw an id under my truck. i picked it up,"damn this girl is hot, but she's 36 yrs. old, and from london ky." I was attemping to look her up on facebook or myspace, to see if it might be worth trying to give this id back to her in person, it's lookin like i'll just keep it. if u know what building she is in on palmetto, i'll take it over.if she is still at it, she made need this id for tonite.
random guy

Hamilton, OH

#45 May 15, 2010
that pic isn't on myspace or facebook anymore. i wonder if it's the same girl, gotta be. this girl must be one helluva whore. on the id pic,it was made in feb 07, and she has a real nice tan, by the way she's holding her shoulders, it looks like she's got a nice ass to, yeah, only if she's 5-03, which she is. hazel eyes. is this the same girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
st Josephs hospital 4 hr Maintance man 9
Who can tell me 4 hr Concern 1
Female fwb 5 hr Maintance man 127
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Mickey402 148,905
Optimist Club Sports (Jul '12) 5 hr Realy hyehd 14
innocent people placed on watch list 6 hr andy t 8
Another Slant 8 hr A Random Poster 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages