twinkie

London, KY

#43 Apr 1, 2011
I love the painted palm tree there. :)
SDKY

Tazewell, TN

#44 Apr 2, 2011
tanner wrote:
is there any nice clean salons in london or corbin that has nice beds besides suntan city,help
Tan and Tangles is quick and friendly and the beds are great!
LOVE SUN TAN CITY

Cynthiana, KY

#46 May 7, 2011
i was blown away by how expensive suntan city was until i tried there instant bed with my free one tanning session coupon and i was amazed i went in white and now just after 2 session of 7 min first visit and 9 min the second i already have a tan it is really amazing i am not super dark but i have a wonderful golden tan... so it was a no brainer after that first session i went back the next day and bought the unlimitied instant tanning package and a bottle of bronzing lotion and tooth whitening gel and im so happy with everyhting i paid $117 for everyhting i know it sounds crazy high but i promise everything i got is wonderful and really does what it is advertised to do..after this month it is $79 a month and i can cancel after one more month of tanning you have to pay for two months before you cancel they made that very clear..i just wanted everyone to know how great this tanning salon is...i have used alot of different tanning salns in town and Sun Tan City is by far the best i have ever used...they have wonderful up to date beds and very helpful and friendly staff...Oh yea the tooth whiteneing product is awesome to it really works after just one time of use i can already tell a huge difference its called Twilight teeth it was $29.99 and the designer skin Paradisio bronzing lotion is also great and it wasnt as expensive as some of the others and i think it works just as good if not better than the more expensive ones at it was $39.99 on special its usually alot higher in price if you buy it straight from the salons so thats a good price i think..thanks
STC

Spruce Head, ME

#48 May 15, 2011
Why do people answering these questions never know how to spell, capitalize, or punctuate?
Sun Tan City is great. Depending on the facility you go to, they will work with you to get the ideal tan you're looking for in the amount of time you want. If you want orange, you get orange. If you want a natural looking glow, that's what you'll get. The prices may be a little on the expensive side, but you're certainly getting what you pay for.
Someone Concerened

Cynthiana, KY

#49 May 28, 2011
Suntan City is a rip off. I use to go there. I had to cancel my membership because I had to go out of town and after you sign a contract with them which they require there is no way to get out of it. They deducted several months out of my account after I told them I needed it to stop. Please everyone listen up. Tan and Tangles is awesome and her beds are just as good if not better then suntan city and they do not require you to give them your account #. Please everyone at least give tan and tangles a try.
lala

Oakland, ME

#50 Nov 3, 2011
One time i had a tanning package for prom and it included one spray tan. I have never been spray tanning before but I am pretty sure you can adjust how dark it will make you. They sent me in there and never told me how to change the setting or asked if i wanted to change the setting and it was on the darkest level and i am pretty white. I came out looking 12 shades darker and it looked rediculous. I really love there beds but the costomer srevice sucks and the prices are not worth it.
no way

London, KY

#51 Nov 4, 2011
i got the spray tan and hated it i was totally orange and it smelled bad they sold me someother crap to extend the tan and open my pores what a rip off i will never go back
Me too

Herndon, VA

#52 Nov 4, 2011
no way wrote:
i got the spray tan and hated it i was totally orange and it smelled bad they sold me someother crap to extend the tan and open my pores what a rip off i will never go back
same thing happened to me. I looked so bad I was embarrassed and I sure didn't want anything to extend it.
TAN

Portland, ME

#53 Feb 25, 2012
whatever wrote:
seriously now if u have ever tanned before then you would know the difference between orange and bronze, hey whitey what looks "orange" to you maybe really "bronze" in the "tan" world..i swear it really is like two completely opposite worlds, the tan and the white...lol...its pretty sad when all these pale white people get on here and talk sh*t about people who tan but u know its their body if they think they look good and they like it well, its their body therefore their choice, personally i live in the tan world and feel FaBuLoUs!!!hahahaha
I'm going to have to agree with you completely. And to all the haters who are saying that they are old and they look better than tanned people that are younger... THAT IS NOT ALWAYS TRUE. My mom is 56 years old, looks 40 and tans. But I know 40 year olds who DON'T tan that look older. So maybe before you say that about everyone, you might want to look at everyone before you judge. Not everyone has the same genes and some peoples skin reacts differently. For instance, my family has great skin. I just had a baby- gained 50 pounds and not a single stretch mark because we have good skin, and that goes for tanning too... our skin isn't negatively affected by it. Tanning makes people feel good and if someone feels good the who cares! Its not your body so you can mind your own business.
really-wow

Somerset, KY

#54 Feb 25, 2012
If people are really *uncomfortable* giving out their banking information or using their debit card... how about going to Wal-Mart and purchasing a pre-paid debit card and just load money on it? Oh and if you call customer service and press option 9 they will tell you the prices with no hesitation.
really-wow

Somerset, KY

#55 Feb 25, 2012
Someone- Concerned.

You can get out of the contract with no problem. You are required to give a 30 day notice but that isn't that difficult. You cancelled because you went out of town? Didn't you know that you can go to ANY suntan city in the entire country? If perhaps there was not one where you were going you could have chosen to freeze your membership. It is $5.00 per month and when you unfreeze it all of that money goes onto your account as a credit. Geez, someone didn't read their contract very well.
really-wow

Somerset, KY

#56 Feb 25, 2012
got answer wrote:
<quoted text>
They have fast, faster, fastest, instant and versa spa
The fast bed is unlimited for 19.99 monthly
The faster bed is unlimited for 39.99 monthly
The Fastest bed is unlimited for 59.99 monthly
The Instant bed is unlimited for 59.99 monthly
The Versa Spa which is the spray tan is 79.99 monthly.
Your fee starts over the 1st of every month. So is you begin in the middle of the month your fee will be prorated.
Their beds are great and the service had been great for me.
Okay, some of your prices are way off. Might wanna check them again. For instance, why is the instant bed and the fastest bed the same price? Really? I am just going to assume that is a typo.

Fast= 19.99
Faster= 39.99 (which includes the stand up bed)
Fastest= 59.99
Instant = 79.99

The spray tan.. last time I had that package was 69.99.
really-wow

Somerset, KY

#57 Feb 25, 2012
team mate wrote:
no one in london or corbin has the quality of beds that suntan city has they have spray tan and high presser beds,no one can compete with them,no salon around is as nice either
Really? Wow, you're really not the brightest crayon in the box are ya!!
believe

Radcliff, KY

#58 Jun 23, 2012
I say it depends on where you go cause the suntan city I go to they have really nice people and really good prices!!! But if some people dont want to tan than dont talk bad about them its their choice and its ours to tan
tanned girl

Madisonville, KY

#61 Feb 26, 2013
they do have the best beds in town , and i promise you , you will get brown... they do try n sell you their product ever time that you walk in, and a lot of people dont know is, you can get your money back on product if you are not happy , but only for 13 days though...
kristina

Tucker, GA

#62 Apr 23, 2013
checker wrote:
I went in and checked the prices for spray tan it is 59.00 month and they recommened spraying only 4 times a month. They said you need to really exfoliate in between....Please give me comments on spray tanning from there and if it is worth the money. I heard spray tanning really brings out in freckles or sun damage to your skin. Is this true?
I have tanned there once before and tomorrow I am returning for a second trip. I liked my tan. I am extremely pale so....but as far as my freckles go....Iooked exactly the same just darker...but every part of me was. Trust me...follow the instructions on how to take care of it and you'll look great.
kristina

Tucker, GA

#63 Apr 23, 2013
no way wrote:
Their spray only turned u orange BC u did something they said not to do. U r supposed to shower after having the spray on ur skin for no more than 12 hours and u r supposed to try not to sweat.
kristina

Tucker, GA

#64 Apr 23, 2013
funny wrote:
its kinda funny to see these girls going and getting turned orange and bleaching their hair and walking around like their worth a million. not having a clue that they really look like cheap skank trash. which thats what most of them are.
Just an fyi for u. Just BC someone gets a spray tan doesn't make them any of that. I am getting one simply for prom and another for graduation.Im just pale and I can't afford to tan all the time plus I have mote important things to do besides lying out in the sun attempting to soak up sun my skin won't take to. I am a strong independent and very much brunette individual. I get spray tans. Don't be so quick to judge.
usa

Spartanburg, SC

#65 Apr 26, 2013
On STC website is a coupon right now for Your First Spray Tan Free Coupon using Versa Spa! I got one then we went back for my Mom to get one.:) Columbia TN
Both great results and service was great! But its only Sunday through Wednesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky smallwood wrecked on 192 1 hr Addey 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Searching for him 166,390
Cindy Deaton Gross 6 hr Remember when 1
Locals with TV antenna (Jan '12) 10 hr mike 11
Eclipse Glasses 10 hr _Peach_ 5
How Many Thinks Walmart Fried Chicken Is BETTER... (Apr '11) 10 hr Starr8585 20
Proven: Biggest Scam In World History 12 hr Millions fooled 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages