Suntan City Prices
newnew91

Simpsonville, KY

#21 Apr 22, 2010
Please just someone tell me the EXACT prices there. if you have went i know you know. how much is it for a spraytan for one visit? or just one visit in the tanning bed?? PLEASE!
customer

Fulton, KY

#22 Apr 22, 2010
9.00 for monthly unlimited for use of everything includeing spray tan
UK fan

Brookville, PA

#23 Apr 22, 2010
i'm not sure about one visit but
the spray tan monthly is $50
and just to tan monthly is $20
rikki

Fulton, KY

#24 Apr 22, 2010
how does the spray tan look
checker

London, KY

#25 Apr 22, 2010
I went in and checked the prices for spray tan it is 59.00 month and they recommened spraying only 4 times a month. They said you need to really exfoliate in between....Please give me comments on spray tanning from there and if it is worth the money. I heard spray tanning really brings out in freckles or sun damage to your skin. Is this true?
tan

Kittanning, PA

#26 Apr 22, 2010
I have used the spray tan and loved it. I have a good tan now and don't spray. But it looked good, you just have to be careful around your wrist and nails and make sure you get the lotion stuff on the wall and put it on your hands and feet. So it doesn't look bad.
got answer

Mount Vernon, KY

#27 Apr 22, 2010
newnew91 wrote:
Please just someone tell me the EXACT prices there. if you have went i know you know. how much is it for a spraytan for one visit? or just one visit in the tanning bed?? PLEASE!
They have fast, faster, fastest, instant and versa spa
The fast bed is unlimited for 19.99 monthly
The faster bed is unlimited for 39.99 monthly
The Fastest bed is unlimited for 59.99 monthly
The Instant bed is unlimited for 59.99 monthly
The Versa Spa which is the spray tan is 79.99 monthly.
Your fee starts over the 1st of every month. So is you begin in the middle of the month your fee will be prorated.
Their beds are great and the service had been great for me.
tracy

Fulton, KY

#28 Apr 22, 2010
what is the fee and what does it figure with the fee added per visit
tan

London, KY

#29 Apr 22, 2010
Tan and Tangles has really good bed and they treat you better then this place sounds and Exotic tan is great too!!!!
tan

Kittanning, PA

#30 Apr 23, 2010
got answer wrote:
<quoted text>
They have fast, faster, fastest, instant and versa spa
The fast bed is unlimited for 19.99 monthly
The faster bed is unlimited for 39.99 monthly
The Fastest bed is unlimited for 59.99 monthly
The Instant bed is unlimited for 59.99 monthly
The Versa Spa which is the spray tan is 79.99 monthly.
Your fee starts over the 1st of every month. So is you begin in the middle of the month your fee will be prorated.
Their beds are great and the service had been great for me.
one mistake in the prices versa is 59.99 and instant is 79.99
truth

Demotte, IN

#31 Jul 19, 2010
Ok so sun tan city is pricey but you will look good and any body on here who is talking down on it are just pale ugly and jelous of us tan sexy girls. YES tanning will cause damage to your skin and YES some people look orange and thats not from sun tan city its from the cheap self tanners at walmart not from sun tan city. so if you want to be tan and have some color so go for it. i would look into a spf 15 bronzing tanning lotion. by the way im a licensed aesthetician i work with skin every day. YES you can become a leather face if you tan in a bed 2x a day for 30min. but if you just go 2x a week to get a good bronze color then you are fine. i would do that in fall and winter no summer you get free tanning outside. use at least some kind of spf even if its 15spf
Your truth

United States

#32 Nov 15, 2010
truth wrote:
Ok so sun tan city is pricey but you will look good and any body on here who is talking down on it are just pale ugly and jelous of us tan sexy girls. YES tanning will cause damage to your skin and YES some people look orange and thats not from sun tan city its from the cheap self tanners at walmart not from sun tan city. so if you want to be tan and have some color so go for it. i would look into a spf 15 bronzing tanning lotion. by the way im a licensed aesthetician i work with skin every day. YES you can become a leather face if you tan in a bed 2x a day for 30min. but if you just go 2x a week to get a good bronze color then you are fine. i would do that in fall and winter no summer you get free tanning outside. use at least some kind of spf even if its 15spf
. I'll admit you do have some good pointers but telling people they are just ugly pale people and are Jealous of tan sexy girls- your wrong there clearly we all came here to get more information on sun tan city because we like being tan I personally am looking into spray tan because I don't want to damage my skin but color does not define a person or make them ugly or more sexy its a personal choice. You should get some schooling on being respectful
BEP

Belgrade, ME

#33 Dec 18, 2010
so dhow much is it for one spray tan im going on a cruse in december sand i whant a really nice spray tan but im leaveing on the 22 of december so i need ansers fast!!!
not4me

London, KY

#34 Dec 19, 2010
I purchased two of the $79 packages (1 for me, another for my partner) a little while back and it was nice. I liked the spray tan. I set up both packages on my debit card and the first payment (when I purchased the packages) was paid for with my debit card. Before I purchased anything I asked them if I could downgrade to a cheaper package the next month. I wanted to purchase the $79 package for the first month, then go down to a $20 package after that. They said there would be no problem. When I went to downgrade a few days before the 1st of the month ... I was told that I had to keep my package for at least 2 months before I could change. I cancelled both memberships, and called the corporate number. They said there was nothing they could do. So, $160 was taken out of my checking account for something I didn't want. Things were not made clear to me, and I blame Sun Tan City for not doing so. I will NEVER return, and I have advised all my family and friends of my misfortune and the lack of customer service that I received.
Orange All Around

Cynthiana, KY

#35 Dec 21, 2010
I don't care what you say. Anyone spray tanning is one shade of orange or another. It is obvious you've had a spray tan if it from Sun Tan City or any other place! I guess you think the Jersey Shore girls look "tan" with their spray tans too?
The only way to get a real tan is to lay in the sun. Admittedly, I like to get a tanning bed tan base along with any kind of sunbathing I do. But for someone to say that laying in the tanning bed twice a week, is safe...Bullshit! It's proven to be very dangerous! Especially if you lay long enough to burn your skin. It's WORSE than the sun!
Spray tanning and being ORANGE is the safest option available for "tanning". Personally, I'd rather be pale.
KELLY

Antioch, TN

#36 Jan 1, 2011
WELL I WANT TO TRY THE SPRAY TAN MY COUSIN DOSE IT AT SUN TAN CITY AND SHE LOOKS GREAT BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND THE PRICES OF IT DO YOU HAVE TO HAEV A MEMBORSHIP TO TAN OR TO GET A SPRAY TAN?
work there

Waynesburg, KY

#37 Jan 1, 2011
no you dont u can do single visits a spray tan is 29.00 and single visits range from 7-29 depending on the level u want. in the long run it is cheaper to do a membership b/c its unlimited
seriously

Fishers, IN

#38 Mar 31, 2011
peeople are getting on here to look at prices. not see people fight on here that have nothing to do. thanks.
terrible service

Brodhead, KY

#40 Apr 1, 2011
This place needs a manager, folks with paid accounts have to stand in line for 15 minutes to get signed in, this is poor management, you have 3 cashiers and all three are signing up new clients, what about the five standing in line for 15 minutes while they are filling the new clients full of sales tactics and trying to push their over priced products on them, now it seems to me that leaving one cashier open to register and sign in already paid clients makes more sence to me, that way you don't have a lobby full of irate paid clients who get tired of waiting and walk out mad because they where just ignored for 15 minutes, but oh well who cares because you already have their money and name on a 6 month contract. I can be in and out of the place in 15 minutes if I wasnt ignore, but instead my visit was extended for 30 minutes.
tanner

Brownsville, TN

#41 Apr 1, 2011
is there any nice clean salons in london or corbin that has nice beds besides suntan city,help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 16 min Princess Hey 1,767
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Nightwish 170,017
date 5 hr Info plz 25
Tattoo 14 hr Secret rj 3
Joe Buren is next to fall Thu town drunk 4
Crooked Hillary keeps on lieing Thu Andy Griffith 7
Hillary no dem want to talk to her Thu Hhkh 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages