First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jen

London, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2010
What are the tanning prices over at suntan city?
suspicious

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2010
yeah...when you call they are very vague with any info...whats up with that anyway?
FYI

Winchester, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2010
it's not cheap! I went and u have to have a checking account, credit card, or debit card b4 u can do anything!
momof3

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2010
it is cheap to. starts at $20.00 a month or unlimited tanning. Just go in and check it out. I am a member and love it. Feb 8th through the 14th they are having free tanning for everyone so go give it a try before you knock it.
suspicious

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2010
That figures..Every other place I called was very forthcoming about the pkgs. and prices,except for Suntan City. I guess I will pass.
Tanner

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Feb 24, 2010
This place is a joke!! They tell you all these cheap prices only to get you in. Plus i'm not comfortable giving all my banking info to them.. Guess i will stick to my original salon, it's less stressful
curious

Sheridan, AR

#7 Mar 2, 2010
where is suntan city is it in London ?
white

London, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2010
why would anyone want to be orange? everyone that goes there are ORANGE and gross looking.
really

Sheridan, AR

#9 Mar 2, 2010
Are they really orange ? What would cause that maybe it is the kind of tanning lotion they use. i like being dark but not orange
team mate

Pineville, KY

#10 Mar 2, 2010
no one in london or corbin has the quality of beds that suntan city has they have spray tan and high presser beds,no one can compete with them,no salon around is as nice either
whatever

Somerset, KY

#11 Mar 2, 2010
seriously now if u have ever tanned before then you would know the difference between orange and bronze, hey whitey what looks "orange" to you maybe really "bronze" in the "tan" world..i swear it really is like two completely opposite worlds, the tan and the white...lol...its pretty sad when all these pale white people get on here and talk sh*t about people who tan but u know its their body if they think they look good and they like it well, its their body therefore their choice, personally i live in the tan world and feel FaBuLoUs!!!hahahaha
lol

El Paso, AR

#12 Mar 2, 2010
whatever wrote:
seriously now if u have ever tanned before then you would know the difference between orange and bronze, hey whitey what looks "orange" to you maybe really "bronze" in the "tan" world..i swear it really is like two completely opposite worlds, the tan and the white...lol...its pretty sad when all these pale white people get on here and talk sh*t about people who tan but u know its their body if they think they look good and they like it well, its their body therefore their choice, personally i live in the tan world and feel FaBuLoUs!!!hahahaha
at least us pale white people will look our age when we get older.
stillwhite

Seneca, PA

#13 Mar 2, 2010
whatever wrote:
This is one white person that is 54 years old and looks better than a 40 year old "tanned" person. I don't want my skin to look and feel like leather!
i2ndThat

London, KY

#14 Mar 2, 2010
stillwhite wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one white person that is 54 years old and looks better than a 40 year old "tanned" person. I don't want my skin to look and feel like leather!
Amen!
naturalbeauty

London, KY

#15 Mar 2, 2010
whatever wrote:
I know the difference between orange and bronze and I know plenty of people that are orange. I am glad they think they look good because no one else does. I am glad that you feel fabulous and live in the tan world, stay there!
lackingcustomers ervice

London, KY

#16 Mar 4, 2010
suntan city has great beds but the girls that work there went and was trained to do what they do but the majority of them need to go through the training again the customer service is terrible this has happened 2x to me i have went in signed in this means they have asked my name, swipped my card and asked what bed and both times i have asked if there was a line and told no they just have to clean the bed and then it's not just been that way i have had people come in and do the whole sign in process like and and they went in front of me and NO i know the differnce someone already signed in does not have to tell them their name again and have them give their card to swipe again if they have already been there to sign in do NOT insult my intelligence and then they will clean beds before you bed and there isn't even anyone waiting on that bed???? 3 people will sign people in while 10 beds are dirty, you would think 2 people would sign people in and 1 person would work on cleaning beds, hello????? i am contacting corporate because trust me the i was talking to the other girls waiting today with me and they have the same complaints so it must be a daily problem
whowho

London, KY

#17 Mar 4, 2010
lackingcustomerservice wrote:
suntan city has great beds but the girls that work there went and was trained to do what they do but the majority of them need to go through the training again the customer service is terrible this has happened 2x to me i have went in signed in this means they have asked my name, swipped my card and asked what bed and both times i have asked if there was a line and told no they just have to clean the bed and then it's not just been that way i have had people come in and do the whole sign in process like and and they went in front of me and NO i know the differnce someone already signed in does not have to tell them their name again and have them give their card to swipe again if they have already been there to sign in do NOT insult my intelligence and then they will clean beds before you bed and there isn't even anyone waiting on that bed???? 3 people will sign people in while 10 beds are dirty, you would think 2 people would sign people in and 1 person would work on cleaning beds, hello????? i am contacting corporate because trust me the i was talking to the other girls waiting today with me and they have the same complaints so it must be a daily problem
it is sad that it good be such a good thing and the people are being done this way i have a friend who was trying it out that 1 week for free and i give them this they were busy however she signed in and my friend was still there an hour later and she went and checked and they had never even signed her in by that time the package she had was full and there were people waiting and instead of letting her lay in another bed to kind of correct the problem or to just a way to say sorry she had to continue to wait close to another 30 minutes because she was back on at the bottom of the list again totally rude and when you screw up it's a good policy to make things right but all they can say is sorry or give you attitude and act like you are stupid i would say if some head manager came in it would be different i can tell they don't treat everyone the same
tinytim

London, KY

#18 Mar 4, 2010
the worst customer service and i read that someone said they went to training but have only been a crash course because depends on who you are whether you get really taken care of or not
shelliebelly

London, KY

#19 Mar 4, 2010
the beds are the best beds in town but i agree with all the other people it lacks a lot of things by the workers i know to some it's a job but it's crap that you get passed over sometimes and then they act like you are so dumb you don't know what you are talking about i know i have had it happen to me and i have seen it happen to other people so it's not just a mistake that happens once upon a blue moon i have learned that if the big boss doesn't know about it then they can't fix it so with that being said email them or call them
wonder

Somerset, KY

#20 Mar 5, 2010
so do u know the names of the girls that work there that are being rude? the store manager is really nice and u can tell her whats going on but there is only one person who comes to mind when u speak of bad customer service and i would rather not be the one to post her name, but it is a business and customers are supposed to come first i work there and i know i bust my butt to take care of everyone and then clean beds that people are waiting on even when a bed tech is there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Irish mafia 132,183
If You Worship Your Christmas Tree, You Are SIN... 6 hr aWitchintheWoods 13
Looking to rent a one bedroom!! 6 hr ole 4
Found Keys 9 hr concerned 1
last of the mohecans 9 hr Literature 22
Ace Hardware formerly CBS 10 hr marge 2
dem the real party of the rich 12 hr lib always lie 4
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info