haunted corn maze....

haunted corn maze....

Posted in the London Forum

a superstar

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2008
has anybody heard anything about this haunted corn maze i heard that it's really good i was just wondering if it was as good as everybody said it was? and how busy does it usally get?
fabb

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2008
went to one last night montgomery farms waste of $$$ not scary and there is only a one way trail the rest is roped off very disappointed
scare me

London, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2008
I went to the haunted corn maze and haunted barn last night up e 80 and it was pretty cool. also went to fariston and well lets just say it wasn't as good as people say (and that's being nice). But the one on 80 was pretty awesome. 10.00 to get in but that's for the maze and barn..
only for the strong

Corbin, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2008
there is a corn maze down e80 towards manchester about 6 miles turn right onto 830 (rough creek) go about 2 miles & it freakin rocks its $10 and i'd payed 20 for it but u have to wait & it is worth it i swear!!!!!11
uneducated bob jr

London, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2008
im scared of stuff like that.
WHAT THE

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 22, 2008
scare me wrote:
I went to the haunted corn maze and haunted barn last night up e 80 and it was pretty cool. also went to fariston and well lets just say it wasn't as good as people say (and that's being nice). But the one on 80 was pretty awesome. 10.00 to get in but that's for the maze and barn..
NO ONE GOES TO JUST ONE PLACE, DO YOU WORK FOR THE BARN OR SOMETHING?
THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE CAN'T BE WRONG ABOUT FARISTON, THEY REALLY TRY TO SCARE YOU, THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD ONES BUT DON'T HATE ON PEOPLE IF YOU ARE IN COMPETITION.
scare me

London, KY

#7 Oct 22, 2008
WHAT THE wrote:
<quoted text>NO ONE GOES TO JUST ONE PLACE, DO YOU WORK FOR THE BARN OR SOMETHING?
THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE CAN'T BE WRONG ABOUT FARISTON, THEY REALLY TRY TO SCARE YOU, THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD ONES BUT DON'T HATE ON PEOPLE IF YOU ARE IN COMPETITION.
No i don't work for no barn or any other Haunted places around here. I just say I didn't like fariston and I don't think it was scarey. My opinion and i have a right to say it. If your a kid that scares easy I guess it would be good for you but me personally IT DIDN'T SCARE ME
scare me

London, KY

#8 Oct 22, 2008
scare me wrote:
And i'm still trying to see where I'm hating in this.. Don't see it.

and I never said I went to only 1. goof ball
what the

Louisville, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2008
yep ur right, u can have ur opinion, and (thats being nice is the hatin part), but if you didnt like it, u didn't like it, ok already. It's just not reccommended for under 7 because most are too scared to go thru, but grown ups were peeing on themselves when i went, is all i'm sayin.
whoknows

London, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2008
I liked the corn maze and barn on East 80, I think it was on 521. It was definately worth 10 dollars. We are going again this weekend for sure, but also going to try the one in Farriston..
its all good

Somerset, KY

#11 Oct 23, 2008
only for the strong wrote:
there is a corn maze down e80 towards manchester about 6 miles turn right onto 830 (rough creek) go about 2 miles & it freakin rocks its $10 and i'd payed 20 for it but u have to wait & it is worth it i swear!!!!!11
Thanks for coming to the corn maze. I work in it. Bring some friends...
question

London, KY

#12 Oct 24, 2008
will the corn maze be open tonight (fri oct 24 if its raining?
Curious

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2008
How many ppl do you think would actually turn out if it was open? Its not looking too promising
question

London, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2008
well i would
iwent

London, KY

#15 Oct 25, 2008
a crowd of us went last night, they had a tent set up so we didn't get wet, it was really good.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min usa 153,534
The Reason I'm Boycotting The Chikn Festival Th... 38 min What 3
Armbands at the Chicken Festival (Sep '09) 1 hr Justpassingby 22
honstly im not native american im cuban 2 hr robert jones 3
People saying they have a Indian Grandma (May '13) 3 hr Glenda Davidson 204
trump ahead in nv, nc, ohio 4 hr eddie 2
clinton rob haiti of billions 4 hr crooked hillary lies 4

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance