Next Last
MikeG

London, KY

#1 Jun 4, 2008
Doug Benge is the man.

Since: Mar 08

Corbin, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2008
Benge is a very good attorney, however Webster leaves something to be desired....could be he needs more experience.

Since: Jan 08

Corbin, KY

#3 Jun 5, 2008
Hey ggg you seen this crap IT is spewing that I have been terminated! LOL! Guess things got way too hot yesterday.
Scanner dude

Manchester, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2008
Benge needs less.(lol) Not to do with law that is.
Matt Foley

Manchester, KY

#5 Jun 5, 2008
Doug Benge is a arragant piece of crap!!!
hillary s

Corbin, KY

#7 Jun 5, 2008
MikeG wrote:
Doug Benge is the man.
Dude steve cessna is the bulldog he owns the courtroom. i have a comment regarding your statement about benge. why make a comment about a male if you was a female yeah i would agree he is hot and the man. what is really up with you? lmao
well

Manchester, KY

#9 Jun 5, 2008
hillary s wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude steve cessna is the bulldog he owns the courtroom. i have a comment regarding your statement about benge. why make a comment about a male if you was a female yeah i would agree he is hot and the man. what is really up with you? lmao
just means he is THE MAN in the court room.Nothing sexual about it that I see
hillary s

Corbin, KY

#10 Jun 5, 2008
ok i still have to vote steve as the best he knows hes got it not arrgance just has that agressiveness. i think we should vote him family court judge, to take care of all the dead beats out there. go steve you have my vote.
Doug Benge

London, KY

#12 Jun 6, 2008
Matt Foley wrote:
Mr. Foley, since I such a piece of crap, allow me the opportunity to correct your spelling of "arragant", it is more accurately spelled as "arrogant".

Since: Mar 08

Corbin, KY

#13 Jun 6, 2008
Arrogance is a good quality in an attorney. You must be arrogant at times.
cop

Mayfield, KY

#14 Jun 6, 2008
99.99999999 percent of attorneys are a--holes! Steve Cessna is at the top of that list of a--holes!
Justice Seeker

Manchester, KY

#15 Jun 6, 2008
theonlyggg wrote:
Arrogance is a good quality in an attorney. You must be arrogant at times.
Maybe you are in the wrong line of work GGG? lol Joke! Ever thought about being an attornet?You'd make a good one.
realwiseone123

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Jun 6, 2008
Doug Benge wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Foley, since I such a piece of crap, allow me the opportunity to correct your spelling of "arragant", it is more accurately spelled as "arrogant".
Mr.Benge,as we are into correcting,it's supposed to be;since i am a piece,not since i such.i really get a kick out of this stuff,as if it mattered on this stupid forum.I knew what you meant and that is all that matters,just joking around.
Snoope Doggie

Little Valley, NY

#17 Jun 6, 2008
cop wrote:
99.99999999 percent of attorneys are a--holes! Steve Cessna is at the top of that list of a--holes!
I must 2nd that comment!!!
mind sweeper

London, KY

#18 Jun 6, 2008
Matt Foley wrote:
Are you still living a a van down by the river?
mind sweeper

London, KY

#19 Jun 6, 2008
Matt Foley wrote:
Are you still living in a van down by the river?
anonymous

Somerset, KY

#20 Jun 17, 2008
doug benge is a F-A-G!
hookie pookie

Somerset, KY

#21 Jun 17, 2008
I think Doug Benge likes men!
Oh my

London, KY

#22 Aug 19, 2008
Say what?
Sergeant Preston

Somerset, KY

#23 Aug 19, 2008
Mr. Benge please allow me to educate you on a specific KRS statute....specifically:

508.060 Wanton endangerment in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of wanton endangerment in the first degree when, under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life, he wantonly engages in conduct which creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another person.
(2) Wanton endangerment in the first degree is a Class D felony.

Perhaps next time when drinking and shagging some bimbo on your back deck during a golf tournament you'll think twice about the shotgun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min K alton 166,295
trump 43 min Robert jones 10
Swingers club in or near London 3 hr needle nose 1
great wall 5 hr neveragain 8
game of thrones spoiler 7 hr spoiler 1
Ricky smallwood wrecked on 192 10 hr Jim 5
Hot gals at sav-a lot 11 hr Lil red wagon 5

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages