anybody

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

who is in control of the natural gas companies in laurel county ? when a company is installing pipelines through private property and say they have a permit to do it but refuse to give us a copy.any information will be apptreciated
Inspector

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Depends on the company that drilled the well.
local

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

easements are required
anybody

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

my great aunt gave me a copy of a report done in 1989,but it doesn't say much except an inspectors name and the division of oil and gas on the top of the report.the companys name was ryan oil,and the only other names I can find is huntington energy,but the address is from california,,the people who are saying they have the right to lay the pipe they are laying say they are from ky but,one of our neighbors boys say that the company is from flor or tenn?? my aunt said she has never signed a lease since 1989.me and my wife think she needs to contact law enforcement.
Inspector

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

That company that is on your lease agreement was bought out about 12 years ago by Nami Resources, which is owned by Mike Nami. He also owns Crooked Creek Golf course. The Nami changed the name of the company to Vinland Resources and moved the office to Knox Co on 25 down around Grays were Columbia Gas used to be.
Good luck dealing with them if they still own the rights to your gas well and\or pipeline.
sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

They only have the right, if they have a valid lease on your property. If there is an old well and you have not received money for production within the last year, their lease is void. My bet is this is Marshall Holbrook, and he is also a questionable character.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••