Tiny toy poodle pups for sale

Tiny toy poodle pups for sale

Posted in the London Forum

dag71605

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2010
i have 3 CKC registered tiny toy poodle pups for sale parents both were below 5 lbs 1 female and 2 male pups asking $250 can help to deliver if needed....email for pics of the pups or parents will be ready to take home on july 5....tales have been docked and dew claws removed...both parents were great with kids pups love kids there living with 2 boys right know so these pups are tough..lol
curious

Corbin, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2010
dag71605 wrote:
i have 3 CKC registered tiny toy poodle pups for sale parents both were below 5 lbs 1 female and 2 male pups asking $250 can help to deliver if needed....email for pics of the pups or parents will be ready to take home on july 5....tales have been docked and dew claws removed...both parents were great with kids pups love kids there living with 2 boys right know so these pups are tough..lol
I'm interested in the puppies please email me at [email protected] with a pic of the pups. I would aprreciate it. thank you.
lovemypoodles

London, KY

#3 Jun 26, 2010
I love mine......one is 18 years old, and still gets around good! Great dogs to have.
debbie

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2011
do you still have the pups and can you send me pictures. our older female died a month or so ago and we have a 3 year old male who is grieving and we are looking for another..[email protected] et
matt

London, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2011
if u have any left or know someone who does please email [email protected]
chris powell

London, KY

#7 Apr 7, 2013
dag71605 wrote:

im interested whats a # to get in touch with you thanks
chris powell

London, KY

#8 Apr 7, 2013
606 three eight six 1772 cal me if you still have these

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Ashley 19 11 min Ashley 162
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Not brainwashed 157,991
Clinton did not win a majority of the vote 1 hr Mdh 7
Excited about losing the Affordable Care Act? 1 hr Mdh 8
Joe helton 1 hr Buzz 2
All about turd 5 hr It true he stupid 4
Showers 15 hr Gladdie 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages