tattooyou

Kittanning, PA

#1 May 2, 2011
Who is the best tattoo artist is London?
yesum

London, KY

#2 May 2, 2011
I like Hard Luck. Boogie is the guys name I believe. He has done a few tattoos for me and 4 or 5 people I know and so far all of ours have turned out great. There are some other good shops around here too.
Kayla

Brodhead, KY

#3 May 2, 2011
I would Have to say Hard Luck again, Boogie Also Done all 3 of my tattoos, xD
mimi

Flemingsburg, KY

#4 May 3, 2011
tattooyou wrote:
This question is kinda tricky, Because I think its about personal opinion, and what you like and dislike. For me (IMO) I really can't say who is the best, I think we have some good tattoo artists here, and some ..not so good. I have 6 total, the 3 I have had done here was by one guy who im personally friends with , and who I think did a really good job. I have seen tats by other people, and have been in different shops around town..so I think you just have to go by your gut and know who to trust to work on you :S Oh, I will say, I've been dying to get a new one and I might just check out Bodeans in Somerset, never been, but from all i've seen and talked to they do amazing work..K i'll stop rambling on damn topix now haha!
tattooyou

London, KY

#5 May 3, 2011
I have tried to check out a few places here and I guess I'm even more confused because seems like no matter who you ask, you'll always get referred to somewhere different. I guess I just should have asked who NOT to go to!lol
twinkie

London, KY

#6 May 3, 2011
I want a tat that says "kiss this" on my buttox. kidding. It kills me, ugh.... I couldn't be mean if I tried. Why? Why can't I be mean? I try real hard sometimes but can't do it, just don't get any enjoyment out of it like others I know.
twinkie

London, KY

#7 May 3, 2011
tattooyou wrote:
I AM!!! I'm also a good heart Dr. too! ;)
blahh

Flemingsburg, KY

#8 May 4, 2011
RCO is a great place to go (IMO), they have some awesome tattoo artists there
two termer

London, KY

#9 May 5, 2011
blahh wrote:
RCO is a great place to go (IMO), they have some awesome tattoo artists there
Where is RCO and who is the best there?
Proud Happpy customer

Eubank, KY

#10 May 5, 2011
tattooyou wrote:
BRAD MALLORY is the best tattoo artist in London. He works at RCO, i'm bout to go see him and drop about 5 or 6 hundred on his talent!!!!!!!! see ya bitches, let ya'll figure out the rest.
Big boy now

United States

#11 May 10, 2011
Well just don't get one from a guy in London named Shannon Moore or aka big Shan or you will regret it ! He sucks he is nasty and has zero talent. I got one from him and got it lasers off it was that bad.
Concerned

Barbourville, KY

#12 Jul 1, 2011
yesum wrote:
I like Hard Luck. Boogie is the guys name I believe. He has done a few tattoos for me and 4 or 5 people I know and so far all of ours have turned out great. There are some other good shops around here too.
Do you have the phone number for the Hard Luck place?
yesum

East Bernstadt, KY

#13 Jul 1, 2011
I think he is closed. I've tried to get up with him and have had no luck. Someone told me the building had a rent sign on it now.
meeee

Somerset, KY

#14 Jul 1, 2011
You should go to RCO...them guys got A LOT of talent. Eric Mills has done a few for me and they look great! I'm not going to any one else again!
Ole skool

London, KY

#15 Jul 2, 2011
I would have to say Dragon. He blows into town every few years!
advice

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Jul 2, 2011
Jarred at dare I is amazing. Is off of seventh st in London.
Prince Albert in my pants

Murray, KY

#17 Jul 2, 2011
Who, if anyone, would you recommend to do such a piercing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Calhoun-Cadiz 165,541
A confession 1 hr Fearnot 2
White people 1 hr Fearnot 4
I Want My Mommy 6 hr Coloring book 5
What happent to Mike Gilbert 6 hr hmm 2
Libs love feces on sidewalks 6 hr Evan 12
DNC is broke 7 hr Mechanic_45 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages