First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ashamed

Chicago, IL

#24 Jan 3, 2013
anonymous info wrote:
Sounds like a woman from Hawk Creek. Carol Herron. She is fat, drives and old white car, and appears to be on meth.(she has the sores) Good luck.
omg !! That does sound like that old nasty dope ho yuck face herron lmao !!! Ik her and her son the needle junkie they both sleep w/men for drugs!! Gross !!ik but really they all steal they also run w this big nasty jay leno looking biracial riley girl Kim i thinks her name! anyways they do steal and probably did try to run u over bc carols a felon and no telling what kinds of drugs or other stolen stuff was in that car . they are hated by so many ppl bc carol Kim and jared haveworn wires and called in on so many ppl!! so good luck getting charges to stick on that rounchy bunch hell they r worth more to the cops on the outside instead of the inside .
ewwewwww

Chicago, IL

#25 Jan 3, 2013
ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>omg !! That does sound like that old nasty dope ho yuck face herron lmao !!! Ik her and her son the needle junkie they both sleep w/men for drugs!! Gross !!ik but really they all steal they also run w this big nasty jay leno looking biracial riley girl Kim i thinks her name! anyways they do steal and probably did try to run u over bc carols a felon and no telling what kinds of drugs or other stolen stuff was in that car . they are hated by so many ppl bc carol Kim and jared haveworn wires and called in on so many ppl!! so good luck getting charges to stick on that rounchy bunch hell they r worth more to the cops on the outside instead of the inside .
I know them too!! lol yeah man these r all facts ashamed has wrote although i heard they had to move off hawk cry bc that nasty place got condemned! but stoop said they finally lost it to thank!! funny how carol jarrod and that old woman (her mom) used to run around like they was loaded treatin ppl well woman like cap lol my oh my who has egg on their faces now !! and yes they all sleep w men for drugs!! even the old shaking hooker she steals the old guys pills she sleeps w

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"You Might Be A Liberal If..." 15 min Ya know 4
Hey Greg Evans 23 min Marshall dillen 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Greg Evans 172,899
Marshall Holbrook 27 min Greg Evans 2
Bigfoot sightings 28 min Greg Evans 17
How do i get car out of my name. 53 min billy bob 17
Know 5 hr val 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages