“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#205 Jul 4, 2012
reality_review wrote:
If Bush raised taxes on the middle class why did Obama say we should keep the Bush tax cuts for the middle class?
He cannot answer that question, it will make his head explode if you allow him to think on it longer than five mins.

Oh! its a lie that they have deported more during the Obama Kingship.

They have deported a few, but they have opened the border up and are allowing three time the amount back into the country.

Kinda like two steps forward, and five steps back.
new kind of hope

United States

#206 Jul 4, 2012
reality_review wrote:
Since Obama and his administration lies about so many things, why should we believe his claim of deporting more illegal aliens than Bush?
If the documents to prove it were requested he would claim executive privilege.
They shout that Obamacare was Romneyscare. That being the case, shouldn't Romney get the credit? Obama had to take someone else's work, because he was incapable of something of his own?

ROMNEY. 2012.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#207 Jul 4, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>He cannot answer that question, it will make his head explode if you allow him to think on it longer than five mins.
They have deported a few, but they have opened the border up and are allowing three time the amount back into the country.
Yes it's a lie--you can't believe anything they say about anything.

Agency's Immigration Enforcement Claims Not Supported By Own Data
Syracuse, N.Y. Case-by-case records provided by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) show that many fewer individuals were apprehended, deported or detained by the agency than were claimed in its official statements congressional testimony, press releases, and the agency's latest 2010 Yearbook of Immigration Statistics.

The ICE data was provided to the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC) at Syracuse University in late December, almost two years 582 days after TRAC had requested it on May 17, 2010.

Details about the vast differences between the agency activities documented by the data and its public statements are laid out in a FOIA appeal filed by TRAC on January 4. The surprising size of the discrepancies, the TRAC appeal said, indicated that either "ICE has been making highly exaggerated and inaccurate claims about the level of its enforcement activities," or it is "withholding on a massive scale."

TRAC's appeal emphasized that this was not an inconsequential bookkeeping problem, noting "that the alleged failure of the federal government to enforce the immigration laws has been a hotly debated topic during both the Bush and Obama administrations."

"Thus, the agency's apparent inability to substantiate the level of its claimed enforcement activities is a very significant matter," the appeal continued. "Indeed it is central to the current public debate on federal enforcement policy in the ongoing presidential election campaign."

TRAC requested a formal agency investigation of the matter or that it be referred to the Office of Inspector General.

http://trac.syr.edu/foia/ice/20120104/

Location hidden

#208 Jul 4, 2012
new kind of hope wrote:
<quoted text>
They shout that Obamacare was Romneyscare. That being the case, shouldn't Romney get the credit? Obama had to take someone else's work, because he was incapable of something of his own?
ROMNEY. 2012.
Yes, he's incapable. He and the Congress didn't even know what was in the bill until it was passed and signed into law.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#209 Jul 4, 2012
It's not THE man in charge that developes programs. It's the people around him. And Romney would never have been able to take it to the national level same as no administration has prior to Obama who has tried desperately to do something...and failed.

Economists say that no matter who is President, the economy will remain the same with high unemployment. IF thru some miracle Romney arrives, then we can't allow him to blame Obama since you guys protected GWB.

Cycles simply automatically have these things happen as well. We're back to post War America. Economists say more stimulation is needed in the economy, while we reign in spending which of course is a natural economic statement. They also state that even if hiring picks up, it realistically won't deflate the unemployment rate due to those being out of work so long they are off the unemployment roll. The economists also state that Romney claims he'll do this and that, but fact is, no matter who is President, figures will not get much better. When they do, it's majorly a natural event.

Economists state that an election is NOT a miracle cure.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#210 Jul 4, 2012
reality_review wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's a lie--you can't believe anything they say about anything.
Agency's Immigration Enforcement Claims Not Supported By Own Data
Syracuse, N.Y. Case-by-case records provided by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) show that many fewer individuals were apprehended, deported or detained by the agency than were claimed in its official statements congressional testimony, press releases, and the agency's latest 2010 Yearbook of Immigration Statistics.
The ICE data was provided to the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC) at Syracuse University in late December, almost two years 582 days after TRAC had requested it on May 17, 2010.
Details about the vast differences between the agency activities documented by the data and its public statements are laid out in a FOIA appeal filed by TRAC on January 4. The surprising size of the discrepancies, the TRAC appeal said, indicated that either "ICE has been making highly exaggerated and inaccurate claims about the level of its enforcement activities," or it is "withholding on a massive scale."
TRAC's appeal emphasized that this was not an inconsequential bookkeeping problem, noting "that the alleged failure of the federal government to enforce the immigration laws has been a hotly debated topic during both the Bush and Obama administrations."
"Thus, the agency's apparent inability to substantiate the level of its claimed enforcement activities is a very significant matter," the appeal continued. "Indeed it is central to the current public debate on federal enforcement policy in the ongoing presidential election campaign."
TRAC requested a formal agency investigation of the matter or that it be referred to the Office of Inspector General.
http://trac.syr.edu/foia/ice/20120104/
copy and paste

Obama 2012

Obama was at a naturalization event today explaining to these people from 17 different countries that have SERVED IN OUR MILITARY AND RISK LIVES FOR US all came from somewhere...the same as we ALL did at one point and time.

This is God's land and no human really OWNS it. Everyone are God's people. But of course, it seems you feel God died and said "reality_review is in charge of my land". I guess that's why you are being friends with Atheist, Satan? You've already turned Mormon against God, why not befriend a Satan?

Anyone who lives in our country peacefully, God would want to be welcomed. But the wealthy think they can buy the cheap labor, yet slap their hands and say "now go home little boy....you're not good enough for anything else", just like the wealthy treated the slaves.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#211 Jul 4, 2012
reality_review wrote:
If Bush raised taxes on the middle class why did Obama say we should keep the Bush tax cuts for the middle class?
Bush was president for 8 years.

You are aware that you can do one thing one year and a different thing on a different year and the end result is that you've done two things.

I mean, I assume you've eaten a sandwich. I assume you've eaten pasta. Does that mean you ate a pasta sandwich?

Valley Village, CA

#212 Jul 4, 2012
reality_review wrote:
Since Obama and his administration lies about so many things, why should we believe his claim of deporting more illegal aliens than Bush?
If the documents to prove it were requested he would claim executive privilege.
Your double standard has double standards.

Let me get this straight:

I demand evidence! If you present evidence, then it's fake! If I can't have the evidence, then you are cheating!

Your complaint is that ONE TIME Obama used executive privledge to protect under cover agents from being exposed in a program that started under Bush?

Oh no! How many times did Bush pull Exec Priv?
SIX TIMES!

How many of those were used to protect a program started under a former administration? None.

Valley Village, CA

#213 Jul 4, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>He cannot answer that question, it will make his head explode if you allow him to think on it longer than five mins.
First of all, the border is exactly the same as it has always been.

Second, EVEN IF people were immigrating here that does nothing to negate the fact that Obama deported more people that Bush. Guess what, people were immigrating here under Bush as well.

I love it how you call it a lie, then proceed to explain it away with some fiction about open borders.

Seriously, do you even believe what you say? Honestly.

Valley Village, CA

#214 Jul 4, 2012
new kind of hope wrote:
<quoted text>
ROMNEY. 2012.
We'd be HAPPY to share the credit if Romney would step up to the plate and get behind this program which came out of a Conservative Thinktank and was then put into practice by Romney.

You can't criticize Obama for TRYING to give Romney credit.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#215 Jul 4, 2012
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is princess...

Ok Lil Bush allotted the money to build the fence, and the project suddenly stopped after the Messiah was elected to office.

And they haven`t mention the funds allotted for the project ever since. The border fence is paid for, but Not complete, hmmm I wonder why........

If they wanted to put up a good argument, they could have finish the project.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#216 Jul 4, 2012
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, EVEN IF people were immigrating here that does nothing to negate the fact that Obama deported more people that Bush. Guess what, people were immigrating here under Bush as well.
I love it how you call it a lie, then proceed to explain it away with some fiction about open borders.
Seriously, do you even believe what you say? Honestly.
You're right Nuggin. An established fact is, there were more immigrants came across under the Bush administration than ever.

I read something interesting in the Chicago Tribune that was quoting something Abe Lincoln had said. He stated that Republicans are for the Dollar and Man. But he also stated that in times of conflict, man should come before the dollar. Lincoln believed in man, thus why he wanted the slaves free.

Anthony Campolo, an American Pastor, sociologist, author and speaker wrote "the reason why I buy into the Democratic Party is because there are over 2,000 verses of Scripture that deal with responding to the needs of the poor.

Sadly, in our society, all the Republicans and Conservatives seem to care about surviving is....themselves. I guess they choose to overlook the good book, which comes as no surprise since they are turning on their faith because of election day. How easily we overlook and deny God when it fits the agenda.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#217 Jul 4, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it is princess...
Ok Lil Bush allotted the money to build the fence, and the project suddenly stopped after the Messiah was elected to office.
And they haven`t mention the funds allotted for the project ever since. The border fence is paid for, but Not complete, hmmm I wonder why........
If they wanted to put up a good argument, they could have finish the project.
Didn't you want Obama to stop spending, or, did you prefer "selective spending"? Putting fences across that border is like putting a bandaid on a hemorhage. I wonder if the God you deny and forsake, being the Conservative that you are, would say to you "Satan, you and reality_review take over in lieu of me"? Or would HE say "we are all God's people regardless of color, sex or ethnic origin...I created all". But of course since you're a Conservative that doesn't believe in God, why would I expect you to even think?

Valley Village, CA

#218 Jul 4, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it is princess...
LOL! The "fence"? That's your argument?

There already are fences at the border. LOTS of them. Doesn't seem to be making a difference. People get past the fences just fine.

Fences barely keep dogs in yards, they certainly aren't going to stop anyone who owns a shovel, a ladder or an axe.
The border fence is paid for, but Not complete, hmmm I wonder why........
Because it's not paid. Not even close.

And no one ever explained exactly HOW you build a fence across the Great Lakes.

Oh, wait, you only want to put a fence up on ONE of the 3 borders, huh? Just worried about the brown people?

Is that the REAL issue here? If not, then show me where there's funding for the Alaska border fence and we'll talk.

Valley Village, CA

#219 Jul 4, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
Sadly, in our society, all the Republicans and Conservatives seem to care about surviving is....themselves.
Actually, I think it's more simple than that.

Conservatives are scared to death that someone else might get something that they aren't getting.

They have no argument against feeding hungry children, but they throw a fit because they think it's some "black woman getting free food".

They have no argument against gay marriage, but they throw a fit because they worry that the gays are having better sex than they are.

They have no argument against abortion, but they throw a fit because heaven forbid a woman ELECT to have sex with someone other than the man her father has sold her to.

Look at EVERY issue. It's the same EVERYWHERE.

They are upset that "half the country doesn't pay taxes". Given that HALF the country is either too young to work or retired, that's not really a surprise. But they FEAR that there's someone out there just living it up making 14k a year and not paying "their fair share".

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Location hidden

#220 Jul 4, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
copy and paste
Obama 2012
Obama was at a naturalization event today explaining to these people from 17 different countries that have SERVED IN OUR MILITARY AND RISK LIVES FOR US all came from somewhere...the same as we ALL did at one point and time.
This is God's land and no human really OWNS it. Everyone are God's people. But of course, it seems you feel God died and said "reality_review is in charge of my land". I guess that's why you are being friends with Atheist, Satan? You've already turned Mormon against God, why not befriend a Satan?
Anyone who lives in our country peacefully, God would want to be welcomed. But the wealthy think they can buy the cheap labor, yet slap their hands and say "now go home little boy....you're not good enough for anything else", just like the wealthy treated the slaves.
I see you couldn't handle that information they were forced to release via the FOIA proving more of the administration lies and had to do your spin off on insults and accusations. Did you forget to call me racist?
BTW, Jesus talked to atheists and he loved them enough to die for them just as he did for me.
I don't vote for a person because of their church affiliation but if I did I would still choose the Morman over the Black Liberation theology church that calls for God to damn America.
You shouldn't be reprimanding anyone since you have trampled all over God's word with your support of abortion and homosexual marriage. Where does that leave you in God's eyes?

Location hidden

#221 Jul 4, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
It's not THE man in charge that developes programs. It's the people around him. And Romney would never have been able to take it to the national level same as no administration has prior to Obama who has tried desperately to do something...and failed.
Obama took it to the national level by using taxpayer money to buy the votes to get it passed. Remember the "Louisiana Purchase, the Corn Husker Kickback and 2 airports in Ohio.

Location hidden

#222 Jul 4, 2012
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your double standard has double standards.
Let me get this straight:
I demand evidence! If you present evidence, then it's fake! If I can't have the evidence, then you are cheating!
Your complaint is that ONE TIME Obama used executive privledge to protect under cover agents from being exposed in a program that started under Bush?
Oh no! How many times did Bush pull Exec Priv?
SIX TIMES!
How many of those were used to protect a program started under a former administration? None.
Bush didn't start Fast and Furious. He had a similar program but it was in cooperation with Mexico and didn't work and was shut down--nobody died either.
Obama is hiding something or they would have released the documents and you very well know that.

Location hidden

#223 Jul 4, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right Nuggin. An established fact is, there were more immigrants came across under the Bush administration than ever.
I read something interesting in the Chicago Tribune that was quoting something Abe Lincoln had said. He stated that Republicans are for the Dollar and Man. But he also stated that in times of conflict, man should come before the dollar. Lincoln believed in man, thus why he wanted the slaves free.
Anthony Campolo, an American Pastor, sociologist, author and speaker wrote "the reason why I buy into the Democratic Party is because there are over 2,000 verses of Scripture that deal with responding to the needs of the poor.
Sadly, in our society, all the Republicans and Conservatives seem to care about surviving is....themselves. I guess they choose to overlook the good book, which comes as no surprise since they are turning on their faith because of election day. How easily we overlook and deny God when it fits the agenda.
Those 2000 verses about taking care of the poor was to the church, not the government. How easily you try to insert God into the federal government right after you demand separation of church and state. Jesus wasn't involved with the worlds government--He came to earth to established His own government.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#224 Jul 4, 2012
reality_review wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you couldn't handle that information they were forced to release via the FOIA proving more of the administration lies and had to do your spin off on insults and accusations. Did you forget to call me racist?
BTW, Jesus talked to atheists and he loved them enough to die for them just as he did for me.
I don't vote for a person because of their church affiliation but if I did I would still choose the Morman over the Black Liberation theology church that calls for God to damn America.
You shouldn't be reprimanding anyone since you have trampled all over God's word with your support of abortion and homosexual marriage. Where does that leave you in God's eyes?
No, frankly the answer to that would be, I don't have the time required to read all your copy and pastes from whatever media at the present time is fitting your agenda. And if I forgot to call you racist, let me do that now. You're a racist.

Since one of my family is in the Ministry, skilled in such, I'm very aware of the Bible. I don't need to read your small time rhetorical nonsense where you believe what you want...the unskilled person you are.

Of course Jesus talked to Atheist. But maybe you can find me somewhere in the Scripture where he agreed with t hem? I'll wait.

The way you see the Bible (through a Conservative's eyes) and how I see it are separate issues. You only look for things that "surface wise" suit your agenda not even remotely following references to Scripture.

You are a bald-faced LIAR when you say I support Abortion and you know it. That in and of itself proves what a liar you are. You want to dictate choices, but at the same time, you don't want govt. dictating yours. Abit of both sides of mouth going on isn't there?

You've rode the Rev Wright horse to death haven't you? Are you completely out of amunition? Now don't be like the southerners in the Civil War and destroy your amunition...and yourself.

I guess you also deny the fact there are over 2,000 Scriptures defending poor people? Bet ya missed that huh? Your ungodly team wants to take the food out their babies' mouths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more hillary lies 3 hr ha ha ha 7
Justice for Abused Animals 7 hr Kathy 1
Steak & Shake Closed?!?! 7 hr Too Busy 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr yabadabado 135,676
New Keneland Race tract 8 hr Fritz 26
st Josephs London ky 11 hr stella 1
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens? (Oct '14) 11 hr Enigma 112
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]