Christmas Island in Burnside

Christmas Island in Burnside

Posted in the London Forum

santa

London, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2008
is it still open, if so when? if not, why? is there any other place close by like it?
Wanna know

London, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2008
no its closed now heard they moved it some were eles... liked going there myself the kids really enjoyed it.
rebbeca

London, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2008
go to lexington horse park it is awesome my kids loved it
santas helper

London, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2008
santa wrote:
is it still open, if so when? if not, why? is there any other place close by like it?
I saw them putting them up at Lees Ford Marina,just wast of somerset about 6 miles just off hyw 80 ,easy to find
love lights

London, KY

#5 Dec 1, 2008
santas helper wrote:
<quoted text>I saw them putting them up at Lees Ford Marina,just wast of somerset about 6 miles just off hyw 80 ,easy to find
is it like christmas island?
yeah

London, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2008
yeah lees ford marina purchased all the light displays from christmas island, so they are the same...its not quite as great, because they are all kind of bunched up together...lees ford marina doesnt have as many drives to travel you just kindof drive in down to the boat ramp and back up again, but they had an ice skating rink there last year...kind of expensive for skate rentals but little ones seemed to like it & they had santa set up in a cabin you can purchase pics of him with your kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder of Amber Decker (Sep '15) 4 hr hey 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr USA 174,819
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 2,547
Who is the best Doctor in London for Diabetes a... 10 hr Martha 5
Wheres all them Trump big mouths now?? 11 hr Chief red dick 26
Derrick Hunt 14 hr BOUNTY HUNTER 1
elvis proffitt (Jun '10) 19 hr Sickofdrugs 17

London Jobs

Personal Finance

London Mortgages