Anyone know whats going on I-75

Anyone know whats going on I-75

Posted in the London Forum

Stuck

Irving, TX

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Does anyone know what of going on between the two corbin exits northbound? Stuck in traffic for almost 2 hours.
yeah

Ford City, PA

#2 Jan 2, 2012
wrecks.
really

Brodhead, KY

#3 Jan 2, 2012
Your stuck on the interstate right? So you must have a phone to get on topix... So call 511...... god dang
really

Brodhead, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2012
http://511.ky.gov/kyhb/main.jsf
At mile marker 28 there is a wreck with a semi.

And there is also a lane closed because of shoulder work from the tn line all the way up to Madison county in places has been since like dec. 8.
Blue

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 2, 2012
I don't know about down there... But, I-75 has been shut down since this morning at the Walton exit...

That's about 20 miles south of the Ohio river. There was a 50 car pile-up. Maybe more. The worst wreck I have ever seen in my life. There's vehicles everywhere...

It's a nightmare up here... If the road ever opens up you'll see bumper to bumper traffic down there for hours and hours.
no way in heck

Mayfield, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2012
There are wrecks everywhere from the state line north of London. My scanner only has Laurel and Whitley and they are swamped. Pray for the EMT's and cops tonight! And don't forget the tow truck drivers!:)
Debbie

Charlestown, IN

#8 Oct 19, 2014
Does anyone know why we are not moving on 75 north at mile marker 165
Bonjovigrl72

United States

#10 Jan 2, 2016
date city Florida near mile marker 288 traffic is bad
Word of Advice

Corbin, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2016
Buy a CB radio.
dean71

La Follette, TN

#12 Jan 2, 2016
Bonjovigrl72 wrote:
date city Florida near mile marker 288 traffic is bad
Love your username!!!!
Just so you know

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2016
really wrote:
Your stuck on the interstate right? So you must have a phone to get on topix... So call 511...... god dang
Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you don't have anything NICE to say, don't say anything at all? That was RUDE! DANG!? LOL..That's real "grown up too. Is there no age limit on Topix or just the most immature people who are supposed adults I've ever encountered in my life. I'm getting ready to help some ppl and clear some things up. One of my best friends in the world for 42 yrs is a trucker that drives on the east coast only mostly; i.e., TN,KY,OH, VA, WV, GA..etc. He travels through TN & KY quite often and my son lives in Corbin and he knows what's going on. A nicer answer in any case could have been suggestion to watch the news 📰..I'm sure you are a nice person and you didn't mean that be so rude.😊

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Root New Article from Barbourville (Mar '10) 1 hr Sampson 243
Jeffries: Evangelicals will Vote For Moore 4 hr Little Joe 7
Jesus 4 hr Hopsing 2
WHO is Barack Obama? (Feb '14) 4 hr Hairdo 9
meth runners on pistol creek,,johnson road,new ... (Jul '10) 4 hr Robert 28
Is serco closing down 4 hr Robert 7
Spread This Around & Stop The Lies! 5 hr Idbashamed 7

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance