The NRA Has Been Educating Our Youth ...

The NRA Has Been Educating Our Youth Since 1988

Posted in the London Forum

Jack

Sheridan, AR

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Those of you that are continually bashing the NRA need to read this.I am sure the vast majority of those doing the bashing have never heard of this program.Rather than looking deeper and trying to understand why things happen NRA bashers are only interested in blaming others and wanting to take away the rights of law abiding gun owners.Get over it! Its time to clam up and tell others about this program and see that it expands to more children.

http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/nras-eddie-eag...

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Back a long time ago from what I hear they were a good group. Not now. They are only lobbyists for large gun companies. Any education done for young people is done by local people, not the main group. They not only are solely corporate lobbyists, the donations given them the leadership use to pay themselves. An example, the official spokesman for the NRA I saw in the news is paid $1.27 million per year. How many children would be educated by just 'his' yearly pay if it went to where you think instead of where it's going (personal profit). And he is only one of the main leaders.
Hillary

Madisonville, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
Back a long time ago from what I hear they were a good group. Not now. They are only lobbyists for large gun companies. Any education done for young people is done by local people, not the main group. They not only are solely corporate lobbyists, the donations given them the leadership use to pay themselves. An example, the official spokesman for the NRA I saw in the news is paid $1.27 million per year. How many children would be educated by just 'his' yearly pay if it went to where you think instead of where it's going (personal profit). And he is only one of the main leaders.
And what have you and the left been doing, besides making legal gun owners jump through hoops?

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Jack wrote:
Those of you that are continually bashing the NRA need to read this.I am sure the vast majority of those doing the bashing have never heard of this program.Rather than looking deeper and trying to understand why things happen NRA bashers are only interested in blaming others and wanting to take away the rights of law abiding gun owners.Get over it! Its time to clam up and tell others about this program and see that it expands to more children.
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/nras-eddie-eag...
The NRA got NY high schools to build shooting ranges back in 1904 for training markmanship and safety.
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
What other civil rights organizations are you prejudiced against? The NRA the oldest civil rights group in the country.
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
Done by the local grassroots members not the "main group." Is this from a college educated woman? ROFLMAO

We are the NRA.
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2013
The NRA is upfront about where the money goes and with the quarter million new members since obama started this latest skirmish. So those "locals" are the NRA.

The democrat party tells people they want to help. So they lie to you and tell you an "assault rifle" was used in a horrific murder of innocent children when in fact it was not. They tell you to turn on your legal responsible neighbor. They tell you the Constitution can be ignored.

.... and the NRA has been corrupted?
haha

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Maybe the NRA can open some training camps like the taliban.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 37 min John 571
NRA sucks (Dec '12) 2 hr wowed 147
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 148,847
innocent people placed on watch list 6 hr Skie 2
Apartments that allow pets? 8 hr Interested 1
Why didn't Pelosi,Reid and Obama pass a weapon... 9 hr Skie 13
hillary extravagant lifestyle 9 hr TRUTH 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages