Donnie Swaggart Speaks Out Against Obama

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
AMEN

Secaucus, NJ

#1 Jul 4, 2010
Donnie Swaggart Speaks Out Against Obama...
before thousands of people.
&fe ature=related

Since: Mar 09

London, KY

#2 Jul 4, 2010
Preach it brother! The message of God...hate, hate, hate...wait, no...I don't think that was it...hhhhmmmm....

It did not look like thousands were present. Maybe it was on tv.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#3 Jul 4, 2010
Country Bumpkin2 wrote:
Preach it brother! The message of God...hate, hate, hate...wait, no...I don't think that was it...hhhhmmmm....
Is that the son of the "forgive me Lord I have sinned" preacher?

Next thing we know, we'll be hearing from Jim Baker, then Tammy Faye from the grave if the dirt hasn't eroded her makeup. And thereafter will come Benny Hinn dragging his millions and make someone raise from the dead on stage.

I say we all have a tent revival, spew hatred and lies all in the name of our Lord. You can't sink much lower than that.

Now this is what I call separation of church and state.
agree

Brodhead, KY

#5 Jul 4, 2010
freaky wrote:
<quoted text>You sick, fatassed, stupid bitch. Anything for obama. You'd eat his remains, wouldn't you?
That wasn't nice, but very true.
elton

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 4, 2010
Country Bumpkin2 wrote:
there are thousands who watch the swaggart ministry. and its not hate speeches. its from love because they dont want to see people go to hell.

London, KY

#8 Jul 4, 2010
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the son of the "forgive me Lord I have sinned" preacher?
Next thing we know, we'll be hearing from Jim Baker, then Tammy Faye from the grave if the dirt hasn't eroded her makeup. And thereafter will come Benny Hinn dragging his millions and make someone raise from the dead on stage.
I say we all have a tent revival, spew hatred and lies all in the name of our Lord. You can't sink much lower than that.
Now this is what I call separation of church and state.
Yes it is! Being the curious type I had to go look up Donnie Swaggart. OMG! That man is just scary. No wonder people are so full of hate and fear. It is being preached to them!

Is this the kind of message that local churches preach!?!
Ramrod

Netherlands

#9 Jul 4, 2010
We need more preachers like the Swaggarts.
servant

Brodhead, KY

#10 Jul 4, 2010
Ramrod wrote:
We need more preachers like the Swaggarts.
Actually, we need God's approval more than anything.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#12 Jul 4, 2010
Country Bumpkin2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is! Being the curious type I had to go look up Donnie Swaggart. OMG! That man is just scary. No wonder people are so full of hate and fear. It is being preached to them!
Is this the kind of message that local churches preach!?!
It's apparent that the "selective christianity" group of Republicans do want to hear it and as you might call "spread the word".

If you're researching pastors, Country, research Bill Hybels, who was the Pastor that introduced Obama at that university speech. I am totalyl familiar with Bill Hybels, who is Senior Pastor at Willowcreek Church in Barrington, Il., a church that most of the nation here, and international, has duplicated. I have attended Willowcreek services many many times and listened to Pastor Hybels speak. There is no one better. He's a gentle, soft spoken man of God and I don't think you'll find him anywhere taking political sides. THIS is what I call a man of God.

I recall some years back, after the Monica thing broke with Clinton, Clinton was on roster to come to Willowcreek. Alot of the wealthy in the church bucked it big time. Factually one that worked there was a D.J. on a christian radio show and the anti-Clinton was obviously hitting the airwaves. If you'll read up on Willowcreek Church/Barrington, IL., you'll see a glimpse of it. There are alot of wealthy in that church. Pastor Hybels had a huge decision to make and he was faced with great pressures from the "giving" ones. I made a statement to someone I knew closely connected there and that was " I hope Pastor Hybels doesn't cause me to lose faith in him by caving in to this type of pressure and he stands up as a Man of God and goes ahead with it". He did! I recall saying to myself "thank you, I wasn't wrong about you". He brought Clinton to the church, sat one on one with him on stage, face to face, presenting some tough questions. I have tapes of that session.

Even the Pope forgave the man who shot him. THAT is a man of God and I'm not even Catholic. My thoughts of true people are Pastor Bill Hybels, Billy Graham, Mother Teresa and the Pope. Quite a mixture there, but proven people of God.

As well as intelligent, Obama is a very strong man and it's a sad day in our country when a man can't even do his job for lies, intent to harm. And a preacher (not a pastor), like Swaggart...well let's say I doubt the good Lord agrees.
dittohead

Somerset, KY

#13 Jul 4, 2010
Country Bumpkin2 wrote:
I normally don't agree with you but your post is hilarious. I think about as much of TV preachers as I do politicians. Go tell it on the mountain.
dittohead

Somerset, KY

#14 Jul 4, 2010
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
It's apparent that the "selective christianity" group of Republicans do want to hear it and as you might call "spread the word".
If you're researching pastors, Country, research Bill Hybels, who was the Pastor that introduced Obama at that university speech. I am totalyl familiar with Bill Hybels, who is Senior Pastor at Willowcreek Church in Barrington, Il., a church that most of the nation here, and international, has duplicated. I have attended Willowcreek services many many times and listened to Pastor Hybels speak. There is no one better. He's a gentle, soft spoken man of God and I don't think you'll find him anywhere taking political sides. THIS is what I call a man of God.
I recall some years back, after the Monica thing broke with Clinton, Clinton was on roster to come to Willowcreek. Alot of the wealthy in the church bucked it big time. Factually one that worked there was a D.J. on a christian radio show and the anti-Clinton was obviously hitting the airwaves. If you'll read up on Willowcreek Church/Barrington, IL., you'll see a glimpse of it. There are alot of wealthy in that church. Pastor Hybels had a huge decision to make and he was faced with great pressures from the "giving" ones. I made a statement to someone I knew closely connected there and that was " I hope Pastor Hybels doesn't cause me to lose faith in him by caving in to this type of pressure and he stands up as a Man of God and goes ahead with it". He did! I recall saying to myself "thank you, I wasn't wrong about you". He brought Clinton to the church, sat one on one with him on stage, face to face, presenting some tough questions. I have tapes of that session.
Even the Pope forgave the man who shot him. THAT is a man of God and I'm not even Catholic. My thoughts of true people are Pastor Bill Hybels, Billy Graham, Mother Teresa and the Pope. Quite a mixture there, but proven people of God.
As well as intelligent, Obama is a very strong man and it's a sad day in our country when a man can't even do his job for lies, intent to harm. And a preacher (not a pastor), like Swaggart...well let's say I doubt the good Lord agrees.
I would never agree with you,,,sorry. I just don't have time for your God or government.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#15 Jul 4, 2010
Bill Hybels isn't a t.v. preacher, thank you. It might be helpful if you googled him before puking. Bill Hybels is a "Pastor". He teaches, he doesn't foam at the mouth where people can't understand a word he says. If one learns, they must hear and when you hear, you must understand. Swaggart foams.

You may not have time for my God now, but you will. Oh yes, you will in time. No one is pressuring you, because one thing God offers us is, freedom of choice. If you make the wrong one, then only you face those consequences and I'm sure you, at this time, feel you are willing to do that. So be it.
thelma

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 4, 2010
AMEN wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6UhTe_ID8K4XX&feature=rel ated
ugh ugh ugh odumbo the philistine.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#17 Jul 4, 2010
thelma wrote:
<quoted text>ugh ugh ugh odumbo the philistine.
You do realize this is a repeat don't you? Read the thread topic knumb nuts. You surely must have just left a Palin seminar...the journalism major.
patriot

Dallas, TX

#18 Jul 5, 2010
AMEN wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6UhTe_ID8K4XX&feature=rel ated
go donnie!
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#19 Jul 5, 2010
Yeah, go Donnie. We might even send ole' Jerry Lee over to play "Great Balls of Fire". You know, that crazy cousin singer of yours who married his 13 yr. old first cousin. Oh, and I almost forgot your Dad, Jimmy. "Lord forgive me 'cuz I have sinned". Ah, people do get a little carried away sometimes don't they?
Praises

Mountain View, AR

#20 Jul 5, 2010
Thank you Jesus for saving me. I am free from the habit of drugs, alcohol and beating up on people. Those were all bad things I did for 10 years.
The doctors and the psychiatrists could not help me to stop.
When I let Jesus into my heart, I was able to stop immediately. Thank you Jesus for saving and healing me.
Blue

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Jul 5, 2010
SpeakUp wrote:
Yeah, go Donnie. We might even send ole' Jerry Lee over to play "Great Balls of Fire". You know, that crazy cousin singer of yours who married his 13 yr. old first cousin. Oh, and I almost forgot your Dad, Jimmy. "Lord forgive me 'cuz I have sinned". Ah, people do get a little carried away sometimes don't they?
Yea libs... We should all listen to Jeremiah Wright, Obama's preacher... There's a preacher that preaches love... GODDAM AMERICA! I believe is his favorite line...

London, KY

#23 Jul 5, 2010
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea libs... We should all listen to Jeremiah Wright, Obama's preacher... There's a preacher that preaches love... GODDAM AMERICA! I believe is his favorite line...
Nope, not him either!

“ progressive”

Since: Feb 09

Headwaters of the Rockcastle

#24 Jul 5, 2010
THE LORD NEEDS YOUR MONEY !!
To enlighten the masses about our corrupt Politicians....

THE SPIRIT DEMANDS YOUR DONATION !!
To bring his message to the millions of folks who voted for Obama...

THE PENTECOSTAL CHURCH NEEDS YOUR CASH !!
To buy bibles and teach Americans to vote WHITE...

GOD HAS TO HAVE YOUR SAVINGS !!!

send it to Donnieswaggart.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Prez 142,450
barger (Mar '12) 2 hr Mary 24
We're Back In The News ..... Again. 9 hr Ohmehgud 134
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 11 hr want to know 1,244
Coin Dealer/Expert? (Aug '09) 14 hr Needtknow 5
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 15 hr Emma 442
What do UPS drivers make an hour? (Sep '11) 17 hr just me 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages