married couple looking for female for threesome

Posted in the London Forum

looking

London, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2009
weve been talking about this for years and decided to follow through with it.looks are not important but must be clean and have pics.leave comment if interested for a good time.we are a good looking couple just looking for something new to spice up things. when you leave comment i will come back with email adress and we can trade pics. this is not a joke. no men thank you
Sounds Good

West Chester, OH

#2 Nov 8, 2009
What is your address?
Thanks, Rick
Sounds Good

West Chester, OH

#4 Nov 8, 2009
Havn't heard from you 2 yet? can I still come pound your wife? Sorry I dont do guys so maybe the husband can go make me a sandwich while im drilling. I like ham and cheese, Thanks! Rick
Toot Toot Tootsie

Pikeville, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2009
Sounds Good wrote:
Havn't heard from you 2 yet? can I still come pound your wife? Sorry I dont do guys so maybe the husband can go make me a sandwich while im drilling. I like ham and cheese, Thanks! Rick
Rick you make me laugh...Thanks for the chuckle! Hope you get that ham and cheese, drilling can make ya hungry, LOL!
Person

London, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2009
wow,dont married couples usually get mad when one of them screw's another person?what a buncha freaks,i guess you dont have a loyal or good marriage do ya?
ben

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2009
There's a man in Knoxville TN that got HIV from fingering a woman that he was having a threesome with.
He is a middle class American. Owns a house, has a good job with 3 kids. Now his kids are going to live out their lives without a father.

It's not worth it man, it's not worth it.
Health Professional

United States

#9 Nov 9, 2009
I agree that a threesome can have lots of consequences, including disease. But NO man has ever contracted AIDS by fingering a woman. Did the infected body fluid seep through his pores? If he inserted those fingers in his mouth and swallowed, the chances would still be infintesimally small. But just inserting your finger in a woman's c*nt will not infect you with HIV.
ben

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2009
Health Professional wrote:
I agree that a threesome can have lots of consequences, including disease. But NO man has ever contracted AIDS by fingering a woman. Did the infected body fluid seep through his pores? If he inserted those fingers in his mouth and swallowed, the chances would still be infintesimally small. But just inserting your finger in a woman's c*nt will not infect you with HIV.
No, he had a cut on his finger. That's how easily you can contract AIDS. This is not a rumor, I know this man personally.
lucy looh

London, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2009
ben wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he had a cut on his finger. That's how easily you can contract AIDS. This is not a rumor, I know this man personally.
Ok his finger would have to be split wide open and she would have to have a cut inside her contracting AIDS is not that easy... TRUST me I know. sorry your wrong about your friend or your friend is lying to you
What an idiot

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2009
lucy looh wrote:
<quoted text> Ok his finger would have to be split wide open and she would have to have a cut inside her contracting AIDS is not that easy... TRUST me I know. sorry your wrong about your friend or your friend is lying to you
Sorry, but you are wrong. HIV is present in vaginal fluid and can be contracted in the way he has told you. Yes, it is not probable because it is not the traditional way the virus is contracted; however, it is possible. Furthermore, it is HIV that is contracted and the develops into AIDS based on T-cell count and other identifying factors.
excuse me

Somerset, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2009
I'm sure people of today are all having safe sex. Are you saying the only safe sex is cybersex? Let them run their ad, I'm sure it took courage and was enough for them to run it. Kids are bothersome.
Ha ha

London, KY

#15 Nov 9, 2009
lucy looh wrote:
<quoted text> Ok his finger would have to be split wide open and she would have to have a cut inside her contracting AIDS is not that easy... TRUST me I know. sorry your wrong about your friend or your friend is lying to you
Ha ha, "Trust me I know", Trust me, yeah, uh huh, oookayyy. So miss lucy looh, do you have aids and are looking for idiots to finger you???

You are stupid! TRUST ME I KNOW!
Registered What

United States

#16 Nov 9, 2009
Registered Nurse, you must have graduated from LMU. Those girls are dunces at that place.

HIV would be extremely hard to contract in the manner he described. A doctor that I spoke to said that, while not IMpossible, the chance would be as he noted"infinitesimally small." Contrary to what some would lead you to believe HIV is not that easy to contract. If the poor bastard mentioned eRlier did contract HIV(very unlikely) is one of the most unlucky SOB' s on the globe.

Seriously, woman, you are a certified RN((Registered Nut).
ben

Lexington, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2009
Registered What wrote:
Registered Nurse, you must have graduated from LMU. Those girls are dunces at that place.
HIV would be extremely hard to contract in the manner he described. A doctor that I spoke to said that, while not IMpossible, the chance would be as he noted"infinitesimally small." Contrary to what some would lead you to believe HIV is not that easy to contract. If the poor bastard mentioned eRlier did contract HIV(very unlikely) is one of the most unlucky SOB' s on the globe.
Seriously, woman, you are a certified RN((Registered Nut).
Trust me, he wishes it weren't the truth. I don't care whether you believe it or not. It happened to him because he was like you thinking it couldn't. See, this is why HIV is spreading at an alarming rate. Despite the warnings people just don't listen.
Done it before

London, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2009
looking wrote:
weve been talking about this for years and decided to follow through with it.looks are not important but must be clean and have pics.leave comment if interested for a good time.we are a good looking couple just looking for something new to spice up things. when you leave comment i will come back with email adress and we can trade pics. this is not a joke. no men thank you
Are u guys still into this? I have done it before and it is really fun....Leave me your email and I will send you a message.
For enough money

London, KY

#19 Nov 10, 2009
I will have threesome, but I charge by the hour. Don't worry, if your a really good looking couple, I'll cut you a discount.
Ben

Lexington, KY

#20 Nov 10, 2009
Be safe you guys. Especially (God forbid) any of you have children. There's an orphan made every day by a parent that died from AIDS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foodland East Bernstadt. 36 min menthatspongeoffm... 2
water district 39 min menthatspongeoffm... 3
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 1 hr LeCar 105
judge Jones voters please read 1 hr wrong sex 1
Parrot's Pies and Pastry 6 hr Duh 6
Obama says... 7 hr lib always lie 20
who is daniel wesley wayne collect 7 hr Curios 1

Winter Storm Warning for Laurel County was issued at March 03 at 4:24PM EST

London Dating
Find my Match