First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lauren

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Wasnt it spupposed to be open by now or are they not going to build it?
alice

Sevierville, TN

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Lauren wrote:
Wasnt it spupposed to be open by now or are they not going to build it?
It takes 5-6 moths to built anything. We getting one also but it was about 6 months before they even started building it in sevierville
yes it will be their

Barnesville, GA

#4 Jan 16, 2013
My son was their last week.He said they just started it.It will be 4-5 months before it done. Go to what" new in the smokeys " i found.
Pigeon Forge Restaurants

Cheddar's Casual Cafe
3620 Parkway - Pigeon Forge TN 37863 (865) TBA
Latitude: N35 47.TBA'~ Longitude: W83 33.TBA'
Located Between Traffic Lights #5 & #7
NITpick

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Have you people never been to Cheddar's?
I would rather go to O'charlies or Applebees.(gag)
If you get this excited over Cheddar's, I've got some shiny rocks i'll sell for $1700 an oz.
Who Cares

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Cheddars will employ 150 people according to a poster on another site. If this is true it will be good for London.
NITpick

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
Cheddars will employ 150 people according to a poster on another site. If this is true it will be good for London.
Yea, London can't get enough part time minimum wage jobs.
say

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Jan 16, 2013
What kind of food and quality does Cheddars serve? Never been there
Old Man

Woodstock, IL

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Just what London needs. Another restaraunt serving alcohol. Who cares. I'd rather stay at home and eat a bologna sandwich as to be around a bunh of drunks eating.
yes we have udouce

Manchester, KY

#12 Jan 16, 2013
NITpick wrote:
Have you people never been to Cheddar's?
I would rather go to O'charlies or Applebees.(gag)
If you get this excited over Cheddar's, I've got some shiny rocks i'll sell for $1700 an oz.
Oh, know we're not excited at all about a new restaurant nit prick. We're just as happy as clams getting to continue eating at shitlow's every other weekend,you ignorant douce! p.s. go to hell!
ha ha ha

Barnesville, GA

#13 Jan 17, 2013
NITpick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, London can't get enough part time minimum wage jobs.
o you rather them be on welfare or out on the steet causeing trouble.Just like a libtard.
ha ha ha

Barnesville, GA

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Ky only has 7 chaddar. 2 lexington,2 louisville,florence,elizabetht own and ashland.
That means somerset and corbin will not get one.It a family eating place.So people will be driving from somerset, jackson co, rockcastle ,knox, corbin clay co instead of going to shilo.
google chaddar and them put ky in. it will bring up the 7 places and click on that eating place menu and see the prices.
yeah but

London, KY

#15 Jan 17, 2013
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>o you rather them be on welfare or out on the steet causeing trouble.Just like a libtard.
The really great thing about these type jobs is that you can work at one (or maybe two) and still qualify for "welfare"!
ha ha ha

Barnesville, GA

#16 Jan 17, 2013
yeah but wrote:
<quoted text>
The really great thing about these type jobs is that you can work at one (or maybe two) and still qualify for "welfare"!
Another chithead libtard lie. They have to work 2 job because of obama deathcare. Yes only some might get food stamp but their a big different in someone getting 300 in food stamp and only getting 100 when they work.The welfare check is cut off in most case.
Libtard

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2013
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>o you rather them be on welfare or out on the steet causeing trouble.Just like a libtard.
Just like an elitest repuglican. It's ok for "them" people to only get to work 20 hours a week at $7 an hour, no benefits, and a schedule that makes it impossible to get another job. That's what's wrong with this country. Corporations use people for their benefit only and just toss them to the curb.
Mom

East Bernstadt, KY

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
My daughter worked at a Cheddars in Lexington while she was in college at UK. She said most were part time, the pay was pitiful, and even the Lexington restaurant had only 60 some employees. Sounds like London is getting a real job maker. Corbin getting a Marshall Department store is a big deal. How long has it been since some national company came to London and built a 30,000 square foot building? They will have good jobs and will draw a lot of business to Corbin.
fred

Somerset, KY

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter worked at a Cheddars in Lexington while she was in college at UK. She said most were part time, the pay was pitiful, and even the Lexington restaurant had only 60 some employees. Sounds like London is getting a real job maker. Corbin getting a Marshall Department store is a big deal. How long has it been since some national company came to London and built a 30,000 square foot building? They will have good jobs and will draw a lot of business to Corbin.
Another lie. Every person that work every food place in ky that wait on table are only paid about 2.50 a hour that is federal law.Walmart dc is more then 30,000 sq ft. Marshall will only be paying 7 a hour . that a big deal.
FoodFoodFood

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 17, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text>Another lie. Every person that work every food place in ky that wait on table are only paid about 2.50 a hour that is federal law.Walmart dc is more then 30,000 sq ft. Marshall will only be paying 7 a hour . that a big deal.
They still get minimum wage, they just have to beg for the other 5 dollars an hour. This is why people making 10 dollars an hour love blowing all their money at restuarants. It makes them feel superior to some other human being.
fred

Somerset, KY

#21 Jan 17, 2013
Old Man wrote:
Just what London needs. Another restaraunt serving alcohol. Who cares. I'd rather stay at home and eat a bologna sandwich as to be around a bunh of drunks eating.
i been eating in london ever since they went moist (6years??)I have yet seen one person drunk.Since i never stay past 9pm i could have missed some. No business person will let people get drunk in their place. Because if they do they can lose their lic to sell and possible criminal charges if that person leave drunk and wreak or kill someone.
great news

Lexington, KY

#22 Jan 18, 2013
Reef shark wrote:
There's no Cheddars in Sevier county.Do you mean the new Holston's steakhouse on Dolly Parton Parkway?I may be wrong.Is that going to be a Cheddars out at 407?You're right,Seems like that took forever to build ,if that's it.
i guess you were wrong from what i read and saw the picture of cheddar is being built in sevier co.
Go to the bars

East Bernstadt, KY

#23 Jan 18, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text>i been eating in london ever since they went moist (6years??)I have yet seen one person drunk.Since i never stay past 9pm i could have missed some. No business person will let people get drunk in their place. Because if they do they can lose their lic to sell and possible criminal charges if that person leave drunk and wreak or kill someone.
Go to these restaurant bars any nite and you will see drunks. Ask the City Police if they have ever busted a drunk driver coming out of these establishment. People get drunk 7 days and nights a week in these place. Hell, people wouldn't go if they couldn't get drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr old man 172,995
aa? 2 hr Asunder 22
hawk creek church (Feb '08) 2 hr 2 B or not 2 B 536
Laurel co school metal detectors 3 hr Wade err 49
Is it legal to have a video camera pointed at y... (Aug '12) 3 hr Wade err 193
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 hr Intrepid Surfer 1,939
Who is cheating at Souls Harbor church (Dec '10) 4 hr Good Foot 10

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages