google wallet
Penny

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Jan 29, 2013
How do these work.I am looking for a car to buy & found nice a 2002 Altima in Somerset.When i emailed about it.He said he was in Fort Irwin (U.S. Military training base in CA) making final preparations before deploying to Afghanistan.The car is there with him at the base and if we reach an agreement the shipping won't be a problem because military has a considerable discount, so he can handle it by myself with no charges whatsoever on my account. Shipping may take anywhere between 2 to 3 business days depending on the destination. All documents i need for ownership, manuals and bill of sale will be provided along with the car. He is currently signed up with Google Wallet and would like to close the deal through them. If i'm not aware of Google Wallet i should know that it will allow you to test drive and inspect the car before paying him. In this way i'm not buying something sight unseen. I will have a 5-day inspection period to decide whether i want to keep the car or not before they release the funds to him. If i decide not to keep it Google Wallet will refund my money, no questions asked, and shipping back will be his concern. I think this is more than fair for both of us. If you want to buy it please email me back with:

- my full name and address - required by Google Wallet (you'll receive important guidelines + instructions from them.).

I want to point out that because I am going to Afghanistan this sale is my top priority and I am looking after a fast transaction, with no delays. That is why I decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.

Thanks,
sorry

Manchester, KY

#2 Jan 29, 2013
This is a scam! Do not transfer any money or give out your information!
Scam

Littleton, CO

#3 Feb 6, 2013
This is a scam. I received the exact same email you did, but it was for a 2002 Pathfinder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone up tonight for fun 28 min Thursday guy 1
Senture Bill Deaton 1 hr Truthforyou 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
Richard (Richie) Adams 3 hr Pye 1
London Rotary Park 5 hr City Living 18
Is it legal to have a video camera pointed at y... (Aug '12) 5 hr Good Resons For D... 181
london,ky stock sale 7 hr larry 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages