#2 Apr 16, 2009
want to know wrote:
Anyone know about it?
YES !
It's a resturant
Southern belle

Harrison, AR

#4 Apr 18, 2009
I used to work there its a good place to eat!
Southern belle

Harrison, AR

#7 Apr 18, 2009
Like I said I did work there as a waitress, it is actually one of the cleanest restaurants I have seen. The food was also very good.
judo

London, KY

#8 Apr 19, 2009
it is agood place to eat, its the people that eat there that are so nasty. they act like they are starved to death.i can't stand to eat at a place were the people are hogish.the worker do the best they can do. what i was meaning was the floors are sometimes nasty were people grab food and cut line to get what they want. they won't wait a few seconds and take their time,its the people not the workers
customer

Harrison, AR

#11 Apr 19, 2009
I like it better after they lowered their prices.
good

London, KY

#12 Apr 19, 2009
I ate there yesterday. Its a great place to eat. Normally the waitress that we get is very friendly, and does what she/he is suppose to. Saturday our waitress wasn't the best, but it was also busy so I understand. NO bashing from me. Its worth my money.
Southern belle

Harrison, AR

#15 Apr 19, 2009
Sorry (you lie) it was a figure of speech I worked there for 3 years working 5 days a week at least if not 6 and usually ate 1 meal a day there...so lets just say I ate there alot! I also still eat there a couple times a month.....so whatever .

Dont you think if it were a bad place to eat me being an ex employee I would tell it!! Some people wouldnt be happy if you served them 24 carrot gold ice cream and gave it to them for free they would say the ice cream was to cold...Get over it!!!!!
Southern belle

Harrison, AR

#16 Apr 19, 2009
deltaforce wrote:
<quoted text>good riddance you ate more than your share.
you tell them deltaforce....Im to mad....lol!
Southern belle

Harrison, AR

#17 Apr 19, 2009
customer wrote:
I like it better after they lowered their prices.
I can agree with you on that.
Lol

Pella, IA

#19 Apr 20, 2009
My Uncle has always called it the hog trough lol its a shame the way some ppl act trying to get a piece of meatloaf or ham. We have been there a few times and the food is always fresh and good and things seem clean enough but its the other ppl there eating Ive always complained about, its like they aint had a meal in days and they will completely run over a child waiting in line.
Golden Beaver

Pineville, KY

#21 Jan 29, 2013
Any new thoughts on this place?
copout

Harold, KY

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Golden Beaver wrote:
Any new thoughts on this place?
I dont like it... the food is never very fresh, always looked warmed over. wilted,sloppy, never keep meats or mashed potatoes out, pots always empty,,, there,,, u have my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only 29% of voters are excited about hillary 17 min Trump for President 6
Jared Dyche; stay away from him 51 min Jared Dyche an ass 1
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 53 min Phil GG 575
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 148,874
hillary extravagant lifestyle 2 hr The Donald 4
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 10 hr tired of it all 9,236
Cheating at Kroger 11 hr Worker 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages