First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Upset customer

London, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2008
Has any one else had problems with them lately? They royally screwed me right before Christmas.. putting charges on my account, that should NOT be there.
mee 2

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2008
Yeah go figure I guess the fat-asses that work there need money for their kids at christmas. They got me for 150.00 last week and another 40 this week so I guess someone bought a 200.00 gift huh..... And they got my friend that works with me for about the same amount.
jacks

London, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2008
what were the charges for?
mee 2

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2008
they say overdraft but I dont do that... what about you
really

London, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2008
my daughter had problems with excessive charges from that bank also. so she closed her account and got another bank. some banks will cash largest checks first in order to cause the smaller checks to bounce, and then they charge ourtrageous overdraft charges without notifying you until days later so more bad checks come in. that is how customers have to bail them out, to line their greedy pockets
pissed

London, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2008
Upset customer wrote:
Has any one else had problems with them lately? They royally screwed me right before Christmas.. putting charges on my account, that should NOT be there.
one time they charged me 30 dollars for overdrafting one penny!!! and then they did it again like two weeks later for overdrawing 3 cents! lol....i was having money problems at the time and that dug the hole even deeper...i hate that bank
Dog Man

London, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2008
Keep enough money in the bank to cover the checks you write and you won't have that problem. It is all in the agreement you sign when you open the account. The amount of the chrages and so forth.
pissed

London, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2008
Dog Man wrote:
Keep enough money in the bank to cover the checks you write and you won't have that problem. It is all in the agreement you sign when you open the account. The amount of the chrages and so forth.
didnt you see what the hell i said...i was having money problems AT THAT TIME....you must not know the feeling...i was a college student and living on my own....you dont have to be a smart ass about it...i didnt ask for anyone's opinion...i was just telling something that happened to me...so lay off
pissed

London, KY

#9 Dec 8, 2008
Dog Man wrote:
and also...it wasn't checks...i didnt write checks...it was that damn debit card....and AOL kept taking out of my account when I had cancelled...had to change my account number
HAha

London, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2008
you should have gotten that $3.40 a month overdraft insurance :)

Since: Sep 08

London, KY

#11 Dec 9, 2008
HAha wrote:
you should have gotten that $3.40 a month overdraft insurance :)
That's true. It helps out a lot.
yes

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Dec 9, 2008
pissed wrote:
<quoted text>
didnt you see what the hell i said...i was having money problems AT THAT TIME....you must not know the feeling...i was a college student and living on my own....you dont have to be a smart ass about it...i didnt ask for anyone's opinion...i was just telling something that happened to me...so lay off
go read your post again sweetheart, you did ask right at the beginning if anyone else had those problems.
yes

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2008
sorry, thought you were the one that started the post. wanted to appologize b4 i got the bashing going.
hey atleast i caught my mistake and took care of it!
need a job

Somerset, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2008
yes wrote:
sorry, thought you were the one that started the post. wanted to appologize b4 i got the bashing going.
hey atleast i caught my mistake and took care of it!
i was getting ready to say...lol...i didnt even make the first post...but thanks anyway
:)
cvnb teller

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Dec 17, 2008
If you are getttin over drafts then that could mean that things you have bought in the past could just know be coming through.Those debit cards will get you everytime....And you cant go by the atm its never right...and if you have payments being taken out of your account you need to go to the bank and do a stop payment.....
I hate that bank

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Dec 17, 2008
This has been happening to me too. Ever since they got brought out. I check online and I have money in there and I get overdrafts fee too. When I was over drawn before it would show that I was but now it shows that I had the money in there and they still do it to me and you can go to the bank and say anything b/c they won't do anything they just say you can't go by online banking it is just there for you,well the way I see it, it should be the same on there as it is in the bank. I hate that bank now they like to screw you in the butt to much.

Since: Sep 08

London, KY

#17 Dec 17, 2008
Upset customer wrote:
i have been havin the same issue i got overdrafts for the past 3 months and i have been in and tried talking to them and nothing. the money was there until they charged so many overdrafts then it ain't. i ask if there was any type of overdraft protection they said no! now someone said on here you can get it for 3.40 a month how??? i have given them over $700. in the 36.00 per charge and 8.00 a day since it takes like 2 weeks or more to get a letter. i have also tried the on line banking is not working either. i have been with other banks and not had this issue. i told the clerk last week i was getting all my automatic withdraws changed and going to 1st national. i have another account there and not once in 7 yrs has it been overdrafted i use it for all necessities and national city for paying bills. seems odd so many of us is having problems. i heard it was changing hands in jan and would be worse. good luck to all
Wanted a Kitten

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Dec 17, 2008
ditzy_blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
i have been havin the same issue i got overdrafts for the past 3 months and i have been in and tried talking to them and nothing. the money was there until they charged so many overdrafts then it ain't. i ask if there was any type of overdraft protection they said no! now someone said on here you can get it for 3.40 a month how??? i have given them over $700. in the 36.00 per charge and 8.00 a day since it takes like 2 weeks or more to get a letter. i have also tried the on line banking is not working either. i have been with other banks and not had this issue. i told the clerk last week i was getting all my automatic withdraws changed and going to 1st national. i have another account there and not once in 7 yrs has it been overdrafted i use it for all necessities and national city for paying bills. seems odd so many of us is having problems. i heard it was changing hands in jan and would be worse. good luck to all
Yeah that is right. Every since they got brought out I have had the same thing. THe money was in there till they charge the overdraft fee. And they won't give you your money back either. They was rob you noing that it is thier mistake. I am thinking about switching bank too. My sister had the same problem with Union National in Corbin too. When they switch name they did her the same way too and she went to 1st National.
cvnb teller

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Dec 17, 2008
I work at a bank I know how that works...You think you have money in there, but what banks cant see is what all you have spent and whats not came through yet..That's y its important to write everything down...That way you can check and know whats comin through..And you really have to look at those bank statements.....Just because they tell you a balance dosent mean its right at that moment...
Screwed

Cynthiana, KY

#20 Dec 18, 2008
cvnb teller wrote:
I work at a bank I know how that works...You think you have money in there, but what banks cant see is what all you have spent and whats not came through yet..That's y its important to write everything down...That way you can check and know whats comin through..And you really have to look at those bank statements.....Just because they tell you a balance dosent mean its right at that moment...
I can go on the website after 3:00 and see what has come though I'll have money in there and then the next morning I can go on there and I am overdrawn now you tell me how in the world can that be b/c I'll have way over 300.00 and then over drawn. That is b/c there charge 34.00 for each things that go though but the money is there for it. They just rip you after b/c they don't have the money to pay thier empolys. SO they have to take it from you. And it does no good to go to the bank and say anything. And any way no one is talking about CVNB it is National City that screws people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 969
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr What if 136,599
6000 stores to close because of obama 7 hr ECON101 2
lib dem burn down Baltimore 9 hr andy 35
Shawna Tackett Sex Tape (Oct '10) 12 hr GDIT 5
lib calls for police to disarm 15 hr american and proud 6
Burning GARBAGE is illegal (Feb '11) 16 hr big Cherokee 50
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]