Feds quiz anti-Islam video filmmaker

Feds quiz anti-Islam video filmmaker

There are 12 comments on the WGAL-TV Lancaster story from Sep 15, 2012, titled Feds quiz anti-Islam video filmmaker. In it, WGAL-TV Lancaster reports that:

Federal officials are interviewing a California man believed to be the maker of an anti-Islam film that ignited a firestorm in the Muslim world, authorities said Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGAL-TV Lancaster.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 15, 2012
The Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him.
But not anyone else, obviously..
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Why are they quizzing him?

Instead of doing that, they should make a movie showing Jesus licking and fucking Mary Magdalene and John.

They should show him.

And they should show it to Christians all over the world and then watch the reaction from the backward Christians of Africa, Indonesia, the sub-continent and the Philippines. You will see their true colors.

Western Christians will enjoy.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
Why are they quizzing him?
Instead of doing that, they should make a movie showing Jesus licking and fucking Mary Magdalene and John.
They should show him.
And they should show it to Christians all over the world and then watch the reaction from the backward Christians of Africa, Indonesia, the sub-continent and the Philippines. You will see their true colors.
Western Christians will enjoy.
.. RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. Turning life into hell for others for thousands of years
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 15, 2012
swerty wrote:
<quoted text> .. RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. Turning life into hell for others for thousands of years
Look, dear. if those three American bastards had not done that, four American lives would not have been lost.

And those three were also men of religion.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Sep 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, dear. if those three American bastards had not done that, four American lives would not have been lost.
And those three were also men of religion.
Yeah, but it wasn't Americans who made the movie...It was an Egyptian....

"U.S. authorities said on Friday that they were investigating whether the film's producer, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, a 55-year old Egyptian Coptic Christian living in Southern California, had violated terms of his prison release. Basseley was convicted in 2010 for bank fraud and released from prison on probation last June."

But I don't suppose something as trivial as the truth matters to the filthy muslims.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, dear. if those three American bastards had not done that, four American lives would not have been lost.
And those three were also men of religion.
look dick head, religon was invented in the bronze age, and should of stayed there,Letís review the impact of religion in the last few decades:

1.the murder of 3,000 people in the 9/11 attacks by Islamic terrorists.
2.60,000 people killed in Iraq by the combination of Christian-fueled rage in the US and civil war between Sunnis and Shiites.
3.long term war in Yugoslavia.
4.long term war in Ireland
5.Judaism used as an excuse to seize land and discriminate against Palestinian people
6.celibacy for Catholic priests leading to repeated and prolonged sexual abuse of boys by men who are confused about their sexual existence.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 15, 2012
swerty wrote:
<quoted text>look dick head, religon was invented in the bronze age, and should of stayed there,Letís review the impact of religion in the last few decades:
1.the murder of 3,000 people in the 9/11 attacks by Islamic terrorists.
2.60,000 people killed in Iraq by the combination of Christian-fueled rage in the US and civil war between Sunnis and Shiites.
3.long term war in Yugoslavia.
4.long term war in Ireland
5.Judaism used as an excuse to seize land and discriminate against Palestinian people
6.celibacy for Catholic priests leading to repeated and prolonged sexual abuse of boys by men who are confused about their sexual existence.
Oh, please. Not that 911 again. Throw it behind and move on.

It was a 911 daily in Iraq and it is still now in Afghanistan but the locals do not whine and rant, ignorant fool!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, dear. if those three American bastards had not done that, four American lives would not have been lost.
And those three were also men of religion.
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
Let's see now:

No beer, No bars, No radio, No television, No Playboy or Penthouse, No Teasers, No cricket, No rugby, No football, No basketball, No baseball, No golf, No dancing, No music, No bikinis on the beach, No nude beaches No summer mini skirts and braless beauties, No BBQ pork, No Ham, No bacon No hot dogs, No burgers, No lobster, shellfish, or even frozen seafood sticks, No Christmas.
Rags for clothes and towels for hats, Constant wailing from the guy next door because he's sick and there are no doctors, Constant wailing from the guy in the tower, You can't shave, Your wife can't shave, You can't shave your wife, Sand is everywhere, Sand gets into everything, You wipe your backside with your left hand without toilet paper, You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning camel dung.
The women have to wear baggy dresses and veils at all times, Your bride is picked by someone else, She smells just like your donkey, and your donkey has a better disposition.

Then your leaders tell you that when you die, you get the 27 virgins and it all gets better! Nope.... no mystery here!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please. Not that 911 again. Throw it behind and move on.
It was a 911 daily in Iraq and it is still now in Afghanistan but the locals do not whine and rant, ignorant fool!
no the dont, they head over to the west, were they life longer, have more freedoms,If he ( mohammed ) is holy why muslims are not following his steps. All you Muslims are infidel (Kaafirs) and low life. Why you guys are wearing western clothes. Mohammed didn't wear jeans. Why muslims listen to movie songs and watching television which is against the Sharia law. So that means you guys are not Muslims you all guys are kaafirs (infidels)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please. Not that 911 again. Throw it behind and move on.
It was a 911 daily in Iraq and it is still now in Afghanistan but the locals do not whine and rant, ignorant fool!
massive inbreeding in the Muslim community, there is about 50% of the world population of Muslims is inbred. Today, total Muslim population in the world is about 1.5 billion, and hence 750 million Muslims are low IQ stupid people having little interest in learning and creativity, and inclined to destruction, violence and criminal activity. Looking from their side of view, it is boon for Islam and its clerics and mullahs. It needs low IQ stupid people to swallow the most unscientific Islamic dogmas, and not to question Islam. It needs stupid people to believe in Islamic paradise, infested with millions virgin houries and divine slave boys called gilmans. It needs low IQ stupid people to blow them up as suicide bombers to enter the five star super luxury brothel, called paradise, created by the brothel keeper Allah.

Apart from that, it needs low IQ stupid people to accept a child molester pedophile, a super criminal rapist, an assassin, mass killer and a highway robber as a prophet. Not only that, but to project that super criminal prophet as the greatest man the world has ever seen. It also needs stupid people to believe in a stupid god who says that the sky is a solid roof which he has fixed in position without pillar with the help of his extraordinary miraculous power or qudrah. That stupid god also says that the sun is rotating round the earth which is flat like a carpet. That stupid god also says that the stars are missiles kept ready to hit the Satan, the sun sets in the west in a marshy pond and on the day of last judgment (qiyamah) he will bring the sun very close, less than a mile away from the earth. What a superb family of stupidity Ė A stupid god, a stupid prophet and stupid followers. A dazzling world of low IQ stupid fools. Moreover, that stupid god, by permitting his followers to marry their first cousins, has assured an unending supply of stupid blockheads, so that the stupid world of Islam may remain in the darkness of stupidity and ignorance, and it may perpetuate to eternity. There is another benefit as well. These stupid followers would never question Islam and hence not embarrass the mullahs.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#11 Sep 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please. Not that 911 again. Throw it behind and move on.
It was a 911 daily in Iraq and it is still now in Afghanistan but the locals do not whine and rant, ignorant fool!
But they do storm embassies, kill people and burn and riot. Idiot!
Rkennedy_christi an

Fayetteville, AR

#12 Sep 16, 2012
We should give that man a medal and honor him for haveing the courage to speak the truth about islam and its cult like followers. islam is an evil cult and the world needs to know all about its evil beginnings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lompoc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sta Rita Hills Wine & Fire 6 hr howefortunate 1
Vandenberg Village Music Thread Jul 7 Musikologist 1
moving to guadalupe Jun 23 Jsp 1
News New Art Therapy Studio Draws on Power of Expres... Jun '17 rickyruns82 7
Does Anybody Know a Nicole Ballard Jun '17 Boss 1
what's in lompoc? Jun '17 Mona Day 1
News Slick Gardner back to Jail (Jan '06) May '17 Dorian 4

Lompoc Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lompoc Mortgages