Tight-lipped Risken defendant denied ...

Tight-lipped Risken defendant denied killings during questioning

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Breeze story from Feb 15, 2011, titled Tight-lipped Risken defendant denied killings during questioning. In it, The Daily Breeze reports that:

During an intense confrontation with detectives, the man accused of murdering the so-called Lomita Black Widow said he did not kill her or her second husband, but refused to answer any questions to help them find her attacker, evidence at trial revealed Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Breeze.

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#1 Feb 16, 2011
He has nothing to believe in anymore because he knows everyone knows he murdered Sonia Risken. He sent Sherry Jackson e-mails
attempting to extort money for her brothers ashes, and knowingly
setting-up the son of Sonia (John Bordeau) got caught. Question
how did he know sherry jackson e-mail address, Question #2 How
does he know where Larry Risken ashes located. He also sent Sherry
Jackson Larry Risken Navy Pictures, Awards, didn't he have access
to Sonia Risken House, very sneaky tricky individual. A True
Murdered, and a Dumb One who took 2 years to gather evidence against, I believe the detectives checked his whereabouts when
Larry Risken was murdered in Cavite, Phillipines on April 18th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lomita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 59 min Ronald 20,515
News Tim Grobaty: The Circle's Cinnamon Cinder (Feb '08) 6 hr snoozer43 70
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Wed MICHAEL L_ BEARD 3,353
Worldwide Travel Alert Nov 24 George 1
News Torrance man accuses city's Police Department o... (Mar '10) Nov 23 Dopeboy310 446
News CSU faculty rally for raises in Long Beach Nov 23 Greg 2
News Shooting In Long Beach Leaves 1 Dead (Aug '06) Nov 23 Villagers 682
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lomita Mortgages