Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,151

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149385 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how ELH is shooting accusations about me all over the place,
<quoted text>
We do silly boy, you had a (negative) judgments on your post alone!
Post #142143, page 6340;

"It so happens that I have a letter from psychologists validating that I am capable of living on my own in society."

---Sorry loser.

Anyone who needs a hall pass to walk down public sidewalks doesn't generate much respect in terms of listening to when it comes to wordly matters.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149386 Jul 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>are u posting from work? Does your work know u are spending so much time here while getting paid? What Hospital do u work?
Get a job before asking about others of theirs.

Idiot.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149387 Jul 8, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job before asking about others of theirs.
Idiot.
Hi dan, wasn't asking about his job, he said he was working and it was slow. Try to keep up. Plus it really doesn't concern you because there was no talk of anal.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149388 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a serious problem with gays pretending that gay unions are marriage. It is a offensive farce.
I have a problem with children being raised in a situation that deprives them of at least one parent AND one gender.....
<quoted text>
The absence of a mothering instinct is clear evidence of a genetic defect.
Theologically, it is referred to as 'depravity'.
"It so happens that I have a letter from psychologists validating that I am capable of living on my own in society.'

Some of us have a problem with someone who might have have thought they were an Equadorian tree frog and ate the flies they were able to down with shots of Raid weighing in on this subject when they have their own problems to worry about.

Specifically you.

LOL!!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149389 Jul 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hi dan, wasn't asking about his job, he said he was working and it was slow. Try to keep up. Plus it really doesn't concern you because there was no talk of anal.
Isn't that "off topic" you little nutter?

LOL!!!

Talk of anal? Sister - that's your alley.

I'll be at Orchard Supply Hardware on Laguna Blvd. in an hour if you want to teach me that lesson.

LOL!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149390 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is already clear your comprehension is severely destitute, but I have another question; Do you take medication for paranoia?
"It so happens that I have a letter from psychologists validating that I am capable of living on my own in society."

---Not everyone needs medication.

BAH HAH HAH!!!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149391 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that I also have a letter from a certified psychologist declaring I am normal and capable of living on my own.
I bet you don't have one...
I know I don't have one.

Because I myself never needed one.

LOL!!!

What happened that made you need to get one?

Fishing your dinner out of Port-A-Potties?

Geeeezus.

Do you keep your old straightjacket too as a symbol of pride in that you don't have to wear it any longer only to ask others where's theirs?

LOL!!!

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#149392 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that I also have a letter from a certified psychologist declaring I am normal and capable of living on my own.
I bet you don't have one...
LMAO!!!!!! Medical alert bracelets I can see.

But that doesnt sound quite NORMAL... having to carry around a document to justify your sanity.. NORMAL people which includes gays do not have to carry one around..
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149393 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I am special, but you are still confused.
I was born a hermaphrodite lesbian trapped in a straight man's body 58 years ago. While I have both sex organs (and three nipples I am proud of), only my penis is functioning, hence the choice of a male identity.
I (the straight man) married my wife 36 years ago. The slut lesbian in me likes her too, so things work out somewhat okay, if you consider a straight man living with a wife AND a lesbian.
I hope I have made myself clear.
Smile.
Crystal clear.

You're crazier than a barnyard chicken fetching Farmer Brown's hatchet.

LOL!!!
RiccardoFire

Long Beach, CA

#149394 Jul 8, 2012
Has anyone ever gotten a quarter stuck in their anus? I was just fooling around waiting for my mom to get out of the bathroom and tried to see how much money I could get in mine and now I can't get the last 25 cents out. Only thing is I don't know how many coins there are left in me cause I only know the value of what I had, not the denominations.

I sure hope my mom finishes masturbating soon so she can feel around up inside there before the pizza delivery guy shows up. I won't have enough for the bread sticks without the last 25 cents.

Hollywood, CA.

#149395 Jul 8, 2012
Does he medical alert company make a bracelet thats says "NORMAL"??? this way everyone can wear them instead of carrying around papers... Besides my man bag is a mess! I don't need anymore paper in it unless its green with 20's & 50's on it and a few 100"s would be nice.

Hollywood, CA.

#149396 Jul 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>are u posting from work? Does your work know u are spending so much time here while getting paid? What Hospital do u work?
If he is... then its probably the morgue no one there will be ringing the buzzer.
RiccardoFire

Long Beach, CA

#149397 Jul 8, 2012
I'M NOT CRAZY! I just need ferrets on my stomach when I swim in the river bed. I caught an ear infection once spanking it in 7eleven, but that doesn't mean I'm crazy. Does it?
RiccardoFire

Long Beach, CA

#149399 Jul 8, 2012
Why is everyone looking at me?
RiccardoFire

Long Beach, CA

#149400 Jul 8, 2012
When I fart, precum drips on my new flip flops. Mom says it's normal. What do you/guys think? Should I ask my paroll officer to excuse me from the next AA meeting?
Okie

Long Beach, CA

#149401 Jul 8, 2012
I was born retarded AND gay. That's exceptable.

Hollywood, CA.

#149402 Jul 8, 2012
Okie wrote:
Anyone who claims they were born gay is simply telling a self serving lie in an attempt to justify their perverse and deviant behavior!!!
Hey r1 fucktard, still posting yer after affects from the 4th of Julys baked beans ??
RiccardoFire

Long Beach, CA

#149403 Jul 8, 2012
Okie, you sound sexy. Want to play the star spangled banner on my skin flute?

Hollywood, CA.

#149404 Jul 8, 2012
Okie wrote:
I was born retarded AND gay. That's exceptable.
you were not born.. you were hatched... NOw get back to the CAfe of as your BIG BOSS MAN SAYS.. THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!

Hollywood, CA.

#149406 Jul 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
When I fart, precum drips on my new flip flops. Mom says it's normal. What do you/guys think? Should I ask my paroll officer to excuse me from the next AA meeting?
I've never heard of that reaction ... You think is may be a prostrate problem?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lomita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aggressive panhandling suspect beats up 2 Hawth... 1 hr Mrandall 1
Adopt-a-family for Christmas (Dec '08) 15 hr Viewer 52
Plans to revive old Hawthorne mall stall (Feb '09) 21 hr Jerry Orlemann 65
Long Beach City Council approves renaming park ... 23 hr Ronald 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Wed Bob Gaudio 3,157
Ramona bakery closes in Torrance (Jan '08) Tue employee of 98 52

Lomita News Video

Lomita Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lomita People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lomita News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lomita

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News