2 women arrested in Redondo Beach massage parlor sting

Full story: Daily Breeze

Undercover police officers posing as massage parlor customers arrested two women on suspicion of prostitution during a sting in Redondo Beach, police said Monday.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of152
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The truth

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

Yea they deserve what the all get a diii_ckk full of stds or aids haha what else can they get? A car a house dont think so! or maybe a baby who will never know who his or her real father is lmao its nasty to see a prostitute selling her body cuz of all of them look like junkies drug addicts i dont blame them after living sucha sad life... They think everybody needs to pay for sex like i sad the majority is fat ugly old man haha
The truth

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Wow half of that money goes on ur cheap condoms drugs and maybe ur aids medication right... Dont call me a ho you cheap sL_Ut dont try to call me by ur name im pretty sure u hear that all the time after sucking up a few and earning some pennies
herbi hyne

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Kim wrote:
<quoted text> I net way over $150K last year fool! What did you make ho?
and how much of that went to uncle SAM?
herbi hyne

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Kim wrote:
<quoted text> Wife suck in bed, man go to hooker! Simple!! ;)
correction wife DOESN'T IN BED that's why go to hooker.
PV Estates

Tlajomulco De Z˙˝iga, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

Waste of RPD resources, strange the epicenter is still affluent Santa Monica for these Asian great massages and full relaxation .. most these girls actually give a much better legit massage than those trendy health clubs (Burke Williams) with their inflated price structure .. these Santa Monica parlors have stayed in business by avoiding soliciting the patrons .. many of you need to do some research on the the State law relating to solicitation .. these cases against these places are usually weak, but the girls will cop a plea and off to a new location
PV Estates

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

The wealthy City of Santa Monica has been in over a thirty year legal battle with these Asian Massage Parlors, mostly to no avail, since it is questionable if they are breaking the law.

American middle aged women only have themselves to blame and it is more about their overall negative attitude, than other factors.
PV Estates

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

Others wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for a chiropractic clinic in Minnesota with 2 doctors and a physical therapist. As I said before this story gives the rest of us a bad name. I have never given a happy ending during a massage and never will. Please grow up with your comments!
Sorry, only Asian females give great massages, even if a ┤release┤ is not included .. Chiro office massage and Health Clubs are mediocre at best .. thankfully, I live in LA, personaly I prefer Thai massage in LA┤s large Thai Town, these girls have more knowledge of the muscular skeletal structure and know know how to align and balance the body

Chiro massages are mainly designed to run up the insurance bill and are boring and overpriced .. getting back to this Redondo PD sting, I took a look at the article and these places looked damn tacky, perhaps needed to get this rift raff out of town .. some of those Santa Monica places were ┤five stars┤
Ocean Ave

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Kim wrote:
<quoted text> The women of Santa Monica are the fools who are always trying to stir up trouble. We have absolutely no problems at all with the men, who come visiting us all the time and keep us in business!
Hi Kim, some guys have even met future GF┤s and wife┤s at some of the better Asian parlors .. why not, for those with an open mind .. Pico Blvd, Broadway Ave, Lincoln Blvd in SM, then up on La Cienega by Bev Center .. before all of the great massage and relaxation in those Five Star Asian parlors in Newport Beach .. most girls just want to get a stake and out of the business in a few short years

Some of these new low class parlors are giving the business a bad name amd are operating wide open, lacking discretion
Ocean Ave

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

I like Korean
PV Estates

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

Hi Kim

The well run places have always been 100% Korean owned and staffed and offered a great massage and relaxation in a clean and pleasant environment .. one of the best was upstairs on Broadway Ave in SM, was in business for over 30 years .. many have no clue, as to the decent beautifull young ladies (some even in their early 30's, but look young)who have worked at the best parlors and who have married clients, who were good looking successfull caucasian guys (nice guys) in their early 40's and who had burned out on selfesh and cold American women

When these well run Asian Parlor┤s first opened in SM, there was no 'Solicitations', everything just went with the flow
PV Estates

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

Will be back in PV Estates, first of the year, and then back to SM for tea.
PV Estates

Zapopan, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Judged:

Hi Kim

Always good business sense to make a new loyal customers, who is not a cheapskate and knows how to go with the flow .. keep the price structure up, keeps out those no class guys who eventually also gives a place a bad name and stinks up the place .. so give me a hint, close to PV or Westside, hopefully SM .. don┤t need discount, Hun, but appreciate your cordial attitude
herbi hyne

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Kim wrote:
<quoted text> Drop by! Maybe we can get you nice discount! ;)
just post it Kim (address) who knows maybe Mr herbie will try it
Troll Buster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

herbi hyne wrote:
<quoted text>just post it Kim (address) who knows maybe Mr herbie will try it
Yeah, you can change your name to "genital herpes hyne" after Kim or her hoes love you long time. And that's if you're lucky...
herbi hyne

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

@TROLL.... I get enough , I don't need to pay for it,..but a massage sounds good never had one ,.
Ronny Carson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

I suffer from premature ejaculation. Whenever I go to a massage parlor, I always start with a happy beginning.
PV Estates

Zapopan, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Kim wrote:
<quoted text> No can discuss this here! Try look at craigslist? ;)
Give me hint, what town, Hun .. will leave my email when i get back
PV Estates

Zapopan, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Best places no solicitations be either party, but both parties usually very happy .. what is there too over understand about about a relaxing massage
PV Estates

Zapopan, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Hope it┤s not in Torrance, too many speed traps
herbi hyne

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

PV Estates wrote:
Hope it┤s not in Torrance, too many speed traps
what? Are you going to speed over there? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of152
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lomita Discussions

Search the Lomita Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 45 min Frankie Rizzo 200,227
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Sins of the Father 4,859
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr sloading 7,817
Review: Jewell Investments Inc. 2 hr John 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr The right is wrong 2,225
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Chet Booswahnicki 18,495
1000 e ocean blvd., long beach, ca. STAY AWAY -... (Aug '09) 10 hr Former 1000 e resident 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 12 at 1:07PM PDT

•••
•••

Lomita News Video

•••
•••

Lomita Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lomita People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE