UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#11073 Apr 9, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
3 & 1/2 Hrs bite-on???, oh your slipping faster than Obama's economy, I'm afraid your about to lose your standing as the #1 stalker here. Your alert button must be kind of malfunctioning..... you know kind of like your brain.
come on girl you CAN DO BETTER
your on the clock again bite on.
I see you took down your pete_carroll profilehttp://www.topix.com/me mber/profile/pete_carroll. 822 comments and about 98% of them were some homophobic rage at CT...MBD get yourself some help and stay away from children, does your parole officer know about your behavior on here?

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#11074 Apr 9, 2012
Again, BiteOn STFUalready. We all get it, you have a a boner for MBD. Let it go dude. Since we all started posting here 4 years ago, most have gone on past the hate stage, except for you...let it go already, nothing you can write on here can make things better or worse, either for yourself or for MBD. Trojan, and CT, were a holes at one time, and I'm sure they can say the same thing about me, as a matter of fact I'm sure they can say I'm still an ahole. But, we can put our guards down, and be civil even when we disagree, but you? you just go on and on and on posting the same crap over and over and over again...I don't even bother to click on the "report" button anymore pa ke chingados? dude, just pucking chill, focus the trash talk talking within our teams, not reason for personal and childish crap.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#11075 Apr 9, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Again, BiteOn STFUalready. We all get it, you have a a boner for MBD. Let it go dude. Since we all started posting here 4 years ago, most have gone on past the hate stage, except for you...let it go already, nothing you can write on here can make things better or worse, either for yourself or for MBD. Trojan, and CT, were a holes at one time, and I'm sure they can say the same thing about me, as a matter of fact I'm sure they can say I'm still an ahole. But, we can put our guards down, and be civil even when we disagree, but you? you just go on and on and on posting the same crap over and over and over again...I don't even bother to click on the "report" button anymore pa ke chingados? dude, just pucking chill, focus the trash talk talking within our teams, not reason for personal and childish crap.
I'm not the one with the boner for him you've had that for him for 4 years or longer. Every time I kick his ass you show up and defend your biatch. Your bs is useless, you guys twist everything your way. I can't balme you , it must be torture being a bRuin fan, I would rather be a Trojan on probation than a bRuin on a National Championship team....
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#11076 Apr 9, 2012
fight__on wrote:
Well another loooong day on Santa Monica Blvd, my, my, my... I can hardly walk standing upright,(spent most of the day on my knees) Good news is my beloved trojans signed another QB with one of the tightest butts in So Cal. shivers I want to be his center.
fight on trojan sisters, fight on.
Hey MBD share this profile with the grandkids? You sick freeaak!

#11077 Apr 10, 2012
I give up...you got issues...this will my last to you....I don't know why I even bothered trying to be civil with you.
Mark David

La Mirada, CA

#11078 Apr 10, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now sweet thang, is there some sour grapes becuz your lover MBD has been exposed as the sick pedophile troll that he is, you should be ashamed of yourself for allowing your friend to act like a sick hommo on here.MBD is a sick freeeeak! How many profiles does he have and they all talk about homosexuality, you have at least 3-4 yourself, you "guys" have children, do they know the stuff you "guys" talk about on here? Disgusting! Shame shame shame!
bite-on you bring cyber bulling to a new level, your so tough hiding behind your lying post, your one worthless P.O.S.

have a nice day STALKER
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#11079 Apr 10, 2012
Mark David wrote:
<quoted text>
bite-on you bring cyber bulling to a new level, your so tough hiding behind your lying post, your one worthless P.O.S.
have a nice day STALKER
Morning MBD!:)
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#11080 Apr 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="Mark B. David"]<quoted text>
have a nice day STALKER[/QUOTE]

Hey MBD, were you at the bRuins practice with Robert Love? Maybe this year you guys can get at least a field goal, all of Mora's cussing should be worth at least 3 points this year...LMFAO!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#11081 Apr 10, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
I give up...you got issues...this will my last to you....I don't know why I even bothered trying to be civil with you.
Morning Roberto!

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#11082 Apr 10, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>In Jones' freshman year Jonathan Franklin rushed for over a 1000 yards, and last year Franklin rushed for 976 yards, how can you bench someone like that? Jones is great but Franklin is a beast!!! no one ever imagined that Franklin would be so dominating!! speaking of Running backs, do you think Lame Kitten will convert a DT next? being that USC is down to two running backs??
The BEST players play so obviously both Jones and Hundley arent living up to your hype. Wasnt Jones the Gatorade Players Of The Year? WOW, putting that accolade to use I see. I am surprised he hasnt transferred yet!

Yes the Trojans are a little lean right now at RB but we plan on plugging in Buck Allen and maybe the versatile Farmer at times to back up McNeal and Morgan. But you see Rob, we dont panic with injuries like you (B)ruins do. You are not as deep as we are and it has shown on the field (WHERE IT ALL MATTERS). That is why Barkley is taking limited snaps and not getting into the main flow of the offense because we are grooming Kessler to fill in "successfully" if needed. It wont be required though, as MATT BARKLEY will be the 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner!

USC - WE FIGHT ON AND (UNLIKE BRUINS) WE WIN

#11083 Apr 10, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The BEST players play so obviously both Jones and Hundley arent living up to your hype. Wasnt Jones the Gatorade Players Of The Year? WOW, putting that accolade to use I see. I am surprised he hasnt transferred yet!
Yes the Trojans are a little lean right now at RB but we plan on plugging in Buck Allen and maybe the versatile Farmer at times to back up McNeal and Morgan. But you see Rob, we dont panic with injuries like you (B)ruins do. You are not as deep as we are and it has shown on the field (WHERE IT ALL MATTERS). That is why Barkley is taking limited snaps and not getting into the main flow of the offense because we are grooming Kessler to fill in "successfully" if needed. It wont be required though, as MATT BARKLEY will be the 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner!
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND (UNLIKE BRUINS) WE WIN
Are you really an idiot? or are you just prentending to be a tool? First: Brett Hundley red shirted last year. Second: Malcolm Jones hasn't gotten his shot because there is someone better than him in Jonathan Franklin. Thirdly: Rick Neuheisel WAS our coach, and there is a good reason why he's not our coach anymore he was "head and shoulders" above the Pac-12 coaches, but with Jim Mora, we have a BEAST!!!!!! and Mora is shuffling people around and making them change positions for the betterment of the team...for example Anthony Barr a 6'4" former wing is not our OLB, and Dalton Hilliard who was our back-up SF is now giving Franklin all he can handle in the RB position; our DE Damien Holmes whos plays defense like a bat out of hell is now our other OLB, why? because we're loaded on the DL with Datone Jones, Owa, Brandon Willis a former 5-star on Scout.com committed and transferred to UNC and transferred back to UCLA the dude is a beast. and of course Ellis McCarthy will be an instant contributor, and Cassious Marsh who's been our starter DT since his freshman year...we're READY TO DEFEND OUR PAC-12 SOUTH DIVISION TITLE ------BRING IT!!!!

GO BRUINS!!!!

UCLA - WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE.

#11084 Apr 10, 2012
correction:
Anthony Barr a 6'4" former wing is NOW our OLB.

#11085 Apr 10, 2012
Here is a list of the healthiest Univerisities in the country...guess who's #1? yup, UCLA baby!! but no worries USC is not too far behind, in fact I am SHOCKED at how high they came in, considering all the fast food places around the USC campus. Enjoy!

http://www.greatist.com/health/25-healthiest-...

San Marino, CA

#11086 Apr 10, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Rick Neuheisel WAS our coach, and there is a good reason why he's not our coach anymore he was "head and shoulders" above the Pac-12 coaches
Yeah he sure "outcoached" Kiffin in our game last year kicking our ass 50-0. Wait that was HIS team that got a 50-0 ass-whooping. Better double check your idiocy meter, I think it is set on backwards...

USC - WE MAKE OUR POINTS ON THE FIELD
UCLA - ALL TALK MAKES ROB A DULL BOY

San Marino, CA

#11087 Apr 10, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>First: Brett Hundley red shirted last year. Second: Malcolm Jones hasn't gotten his shot because there is someone better than him
Translation for non-idiots, non-tools, and non-(B)ruins: They didnt play because they werent good enough
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UCLA - WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE.
Translation: Only in back page sports that dont make prime-time TV

San Marino, CA

#11088 Apr 10, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Here is a list of the healthiest Univerisities in the country...guess who's #1? yup, UCLA baby!! but no worries USC is not too far behind, in fact I am SHOCKED at how high they came in, considering all the fast food places around the USC campus. Enjoy!
http://www.greatist.com/health/25-healthiest-...
Oh yes thats right, I forgot you (B)ruins implored yet another spin and are calling Diddy Riese a gourmet restaurant! HaHa

And for those of you who are getting really depressed by Robs Holier-Then-Thou revelations of a boring (like their teams), health conscience Westwood, here is a reality check next time you are near his campus and want a college dose of high cholesterol:

In-N-Out Burger
922 Gayley Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Diddy Reese
926 Broxton Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Stans Corner Donut Shoppe
10948 Weyburn Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Taco Bell &#8206;
10937 Weyburn Avenue
Los Angeles, CA
Burger King
900 Westwood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
The Stand
116 Westwood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
Tommy Taco
970 Gayley Avenue, Los Angeles, CA

Hooray...not ALL is lost in Westwood! HaHa
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#11089 Apr 10, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes thats right, I forgot you (B)ruins implored yet another spin and are calling Diddy Riese a gourmet restaurant! HaHa
And for those of you who are getting really depressed by Robs Holier-Then-Thou revelations of a boring (like their teams), health conscience Westwood, here is a reality check next time you are near his campus and want a college dose of high cholesterol:
In-N-Out Burger
922 Gayley Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Diddy Reese
926 Broxton Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Stans Corner Donut Shoppe
10948 Weyburn Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Taco Bell &#8206;
10937 Weyburn Avenue
Los Angeles, CA
Burger King
900 Westwood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
The Stand
116 Westwood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
Tommy Taco
970 Gayley Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Hooray...not ALL is lost in Westwood! HaHa
Rob's name has been legally changed to "Dizzy" for all the spins he puts on here...LMFAO!

#11090 Apr 10, 2012
yes CT, I've been to most of the places you mentioned, and UCLA is still #1 in that nation for the healthiest college....while USC didn't even crack the top 25, truly sad eh? CT you don't get too excited about your other two major sports because you suck in both!! usc basketball 5-26, the worst record in USC history...in baseball? usc is in last place in the conference, while the ruins ads ranked #5 in the nation.- just like in basketball we swept you and beat you in the Pac-12 tournament....sooooo yeah, I can't blame one bit for being such a bitter Trojan...this is why I'm so darn excited that God made me a bruin fan ...yes, life is gOoOoOoOd!!!!
Go Bruins!!!!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#11091 Apr 10, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
yes CT, I've been to most of the places you mentioned, and UCLA is still #1 in that nation for the healthiest college....while USC didn't even crack the top 25, truly sad eh? CT you don't get too excited about your other two major sports because you suck in both!! usc basketball 5-26, the worst record in USC history...in baseball? usc is in last place in the conference, while the ruins ads ranked #5 in the nation.- just like in basketball we swept you and beat you in the Pac-12 tournament....sooooo yeah, I can't blame one bit for being such a bitter Trojan...this is why I'm so darn excited that God made me a bruin fan ...yes, life is gOoOoOoOd!!!!
Go Bruins!!!!
Except during the football season

#11092 Apr 10, 2012
okay, so I Exaggerated, usc is not in last place in baseball yet - but they will be when it's all said and done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loma Linda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea Joyce (Oct '11) May 3 Shame 7
Redlands - SNOBBISHNESS May 2 R D Howard 8
Verdemont Heights Towne Center in San Bernardino (Nov '11) May 1 Resident9 14
Review: Moreno Beach Lanes Bowling Center Apr 30 Moreno Beach Lanes 1
Moreno Beach Lanes Apr 30 Moreno Beach Lanes 1
Review: Riverside County Regional Medical Cente... Apr 30 RCRMC 1
Moreno Valley, California Weather Forecast (Jul '13) Apr 30 Weather Forecast 54
More from around the web

Loma Linda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE