Review: Sparks Cars

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 13, 2012
I thought John Sparks owned Sparks Cars? He also owns Sparkys Machines??
Stop it

Cameron, NC

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Good cars
My tee palmer

Snellville, GA

#4 Nov 14, 2013
I'm reporting this company to the news and having them under investigation. It's time to get them back for all the bullshit they put people thru with their lemon bull crap cars they are going DOWN!
John Sparks

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Aug 12, 2014
I am the owner oh Sparky's Machines Auto Museum Located at 1209 Nathan Blvd. Loganville, Ga. I have no interest in Sparks Cars in Loganville, Ga. To my understanding Mr. Steve Sparks (No relationship) is the owner of Sparks Cars. I have personally know Steve for about 20 years and believe him to be honest and trustworthy. And yes he was a pastor of a local Baptist Church a few years back. I find it hard to believe he would treat anyone dishonestly. Thanks, John Sparks
sincerelyme

Athens, GA

#6 Jun 22, 2015
My parents bought 2 cars from them. The Taurus broke down the next day. They returned it to let him know. He got upset and eventually my dad gave him the car back... it was back for sell the next day. Crooks.
jim

Jacksonville, AR

#7 Jul 13, 2015
Can u show me a photo
jim

Jacksonville, AR

#8 Jul 13, 2015
Show me a photo
DCEG

Cape Coral, FL

#9 Nov 3, 2015
I purchased a 1967 Ford F100 from Sparky's Machines and Auto Museum. I was told that the engine was completely rebuild. After the first oil change, I realized I was scammed. The motor was not rebuilt. It cost me $6600 to rebuild it. Beware of the lies!!!
MemyselfandIiii

Stone Mountain, GA

#10 Dec 12, 2015
Scam artists don't buy a car from sparks in Loganville they are crap lemons that are spruced up just enough to put on the lot and get a down payment for. Don't put a time toward these crooks. The warrantees are crap the cars are crap in the service and customer care is crap. When they do make good on a repair in the warrantee it's done with duct tape and glue by their trustee under paid employees that he has some how suckered into working for him. Don't buy a car here shop elsewhere.
ronald lane

Temple City, CA

#12 Tuesday Aug 2
I purchased a very expensive classic vehicle and was given false information by Steve the car was supposed to be in top condition and when I received it it was not in drivable condition suspension was hitting and you could not come to a stop without putting it in nutral

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loganville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Moody Aug 11 LMAO 2
News Kool Smiles patients file class-action lawsuit ... (Feb '08) Jul '16 jay_rogers 210
What H Clinton Wants to do for You Jun '16 Fed Up Democrat 4
Review: Givens Granite & Tile LLC (Mar '11) May '16 StopRJMadden 23
News Public School Parents In Georgia Furious About ... (Sep '15) May '16 Three Days 15
Reebok sneakers (Dec '15) Dec '15 Bvbymvni 1
who knows sarah and keith johnson (Nov '15) Nov '15 truth be told 1

Loganville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loganville Mortgages