Review: Sparks Cars

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 13, 2012
I thought John Sparks owned Sparks Cars? He also owns Sparkys Machines??
Stop it

Lancaster, SC

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Good cars
My tee palmer

Snellville, GA

#4 Nov 14, 2013
I'm reporting this company to the news and having them under investigation. It's time to get them back for all the bullshit they put people thru with their lemon bull crap cars they are going DOWN!
John Sparks

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Aug 12, 2014
I am the owner oh Sparky's Machines Auto Museum Located at 1209 Nathan Blvd. Loganville, Ga. I have no interest in Sparks Cars in Loganville, Ga. To my understanding Mr. Steve Sparks (No relationship) is the owner of Sparks Cars. I have personally know Steve for about 20 years and believe him to be honest and trustworthy. And yes he was a pastor of a local Baptist Church a few years back. I find it hard to believe he would treat anyone dishonestly. Thanks, John Sparks

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jun 22, 2015
My parents bought 2 cars from them. The Taurus broke down the next day. They returned it to let him know. He got upset and eventually my dad gave him the car back... it was back for sell the next day. Crooks.

Cabot, AR

#7 Jul 13, 2015
Can u show me a photo

Cabot, AR

#8 Jul 13, 2015
Show me a photo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loganville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Conyers, GA (Sep '10) Oct 6 Moe 10
Review: Cameron Hall Oct 4 Jim 1
News Public School Parents In Georgia Furious About ... Sep 28 Bama Yankee 3
Listen; Trump, Trump, Trump Sep 25 Eagle Eye 1
Review: Literacy Link Learning Center Inc Aug '15 Concerned Parent 1
Rockdale County schools Aug '15 Improvements 1
News Freak Accident Involving Gasoline and Playgroun... (Nov '13) Aug '15 DILF 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loganville Mortgages