Girl expelled for kissing girl sues

Girl expelled for kissing girl sues

There are 131 comments on the Gay.com story from Jan 13, 2006, titled Girl expelled for kissing girl sues. In it, Gay.com reports that:

Girl expelled over same-sex kiss files suit Ann Rostow, PlanetOut Network published Friday, January 13, 2006 A private school in Loganville, Ga., is facing a $1 million lawsuit after school authorities expelled ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gay.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
public citizen

Macon, GA

#1 Jan 26, 2006
The parents of the girl should be seeking the Lord for salvation for their child instead of a lawsuit. A lawsuit can not deliver their daughter from being a lesbian. This is demonic, of the devil and the girl and her parents need the Lord not money. In the beginning God created Adam and Eve, male and female; He did not create two males to as one nor did He create or two females to be united as one; they can not reproduce seed therefore it is against the will of God for same sex persons to be in union. I oppose the lawsuit in its entirety.
charnele

Tempe, AZ

#2 Jan 26, 2006
that is stupid it is our lives and not the lives of others. why should we hide who we are just for those who are not gay to be happy
public citizen wrote:
The parents of the girl should be seeking the Lord for salvation for their child instead of a lawsuit. A lawsuit can not deliver their daughter from being a lesbian. This is demonic, of the devil and the girl and her parents need the Lord not money. In the beginning God created Adam and Eve, male and female; He did not create two males to as one nor did He create or two females to be united as one; they can not reproduce seed therefore it is against the will of God for same sex persons to be in union. I oppose the lawsuit in its entirety.

Since: Dec 05

Palo Alto, CA

#3 Jan 26, 2006
public citizen wrote:
The parents of the girl should be seeking the Lord for salvation for their child instead of a lawsuit. A lawsuit can not deliver their daughter from being a lesbian. This is demonic, of the devil and the girl and her parents need the Lord not money. In the beginning God created Adam and Eve, male and female; He did not create two males to as one nor did He create or two females to be united as one; they can not reproduce seed therefore it is against the will of God for same sex persons to be in union. I oppose the lawsuit in its entirety.
Get over it bible thumper. This is the 21st Century and its a free country.
Tim

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2006
public citizen wrote:
The parents of the girl should be seeking the Lord for salvation for their child instead of a lawsuit. A lawsuit can not deliver their daughter from being a lesbian. This is demonic, of the devil and the girl and her parents need the Lord not money. In the beginning God created Adam and Eve, male and female; He did not create two males to as one nor did He create or two females to be united as one; they can not reproduce seed therefore it is against the will of God for same sex persons to be in union. I oppose the lawsuit in its entirety.
Actually God did make all of us, right? If so, he did make two men to be as one, and two women to be as one. You seem to be refering to Genesis. If so, where does it state that God did not make two men to be united as one, or two women? Also, we can reproduce, being gay does not make you sterile, it just means that if we do reproduce, we do so by choice. Also, where are you getting that this kissing incident is somehow demonic? That is not included in the bible, koran, or any other book of faith that I have ever read. Leviticus in the bible calls it an abomination, but it also calls eating shellfish and abomination. So is eating shellfish demonic? Wouldn't you better serve your god by fighting these demons? These demonic shellfish eating folks certainly outnumber the gay folks by an overwhelming margin yet I don't see any protests outside of Red Lobster of Bubba Gump Shrimp Company.
Outraged

Palo Alto, CA

#5 Jan 27, 2006
Tim wrote:
<quoted text> These demonic shellfish eating folks certainly outnumber the gay folks by an overwhelming margin yet I don't see any protests outside of Red Lobster of Bubba Gump Shrimp Company.
I agree! I call for an immediate protest at your local Bubba Gump Shrip Co. at 3pm today! See you there!
DOH

Kansas City, MO

#6 Jan 27, 2006
public citizen wrote:
The parents of the girl should be seeking the Lord for salvation for their child instead of a lawsuit. A lawsuit can not deliver their daughter from being a lesbian. This is demonic, of the devil and the girl and her parents need the Lord not money. In the beginning God created Adam and Eve, male and female; He did not create two males to as one nor did He create or two females to be united as one; they can not reproduce seed therefore it is against the will of God for same sex persons to be in union. I oppose the lawsuit in its entirety.
Actually, the Bible, in one of the only places it references homosexuality, says it's an abomination for a man to lie with another man as with a woman. Nowhere does it speak about unions or relationships though. Feel free to show us otherwise if you can. There have already been several valid points about the whole abomination thing brought up, so I won't address that further.

If it truly was an abomination because they couldn't "reproduce seed", then you have several issues:

1. None of us can reproduce seed. Cloning is not even close to being that advanced yet.

2. Old people couldn't get married if you are saying what I think you might be trying to say.

3. People who are sterile or can't have babies wouldn't be able to marry.

You also mention that "In the beginning God created Adam and Eve". The Bible specifically says that "In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth; and the earth was without form and void, and.......". It mentions Adam and Eve specifically. I would like to hear your theories on the other people mentioned in the first ten "chapters" of Genesis though. Where did they come from? When were they created?

You are right about the lawsuit not being able to deliver their child from being a lesbian. I congratulate you on that accomplishment. How did you get to this forum btw? Curiosity kill the cat???
DOH

Kansas City, MO

#7 Jan 27, 2006
I just had a thought of this. If it's an abomination to lie with man as with a woman, is only the top in the position an abomination? I'm assuming the bottom gets a "get out of jail free" card on this one.

I digress.
mackenzie

Leicester, NY

#8 Jan 29, 2006
The devil? Is that the red guy with with the rather aggressively-shaped fork? I'm wondering if modern social attitudes should be exclusively determined by a two thousand-year-old gender-biased mistranslation. Setting aside for a moment the staggering offensiveness of any person who claims to know the mind of God, perhaps it is time for you to dare to investigate that prickly little non-topic, sexuality. It can be confusing when the world as it is proves to be incongruent with Sunday morning's prepackaged advice. Let me tell you what I find scary, because it isn't a world where I might have same-sex neighbors: it's the frightening possibility that another gay child might be forced to try and survive a household with parents who share your fundamentally dishonest and antiquated views.
Simon Pang

Auburn Hills, MI

#9 Jan 31, 2006
Love is a four-letter-word but it is a good thing.
Kiss is also a four-letter-word but it is an expression of affection between individuals in love.
Good is also a four-letter-word but there is nothing bad about it.

It is a tragedy in this supposedly enlightened age that so many people believe in lies and deceptions. They are brainwashed to believe that four-letter-words can only be something bad without considering the contents of the words. Similarly, they are brainwashed to believe that kisses between individuals of the same sex must be a bad thing without considering if the kiss is an act of love and affection.

There was a time when Christians would greet each other with a loving kiss irrespective of their sex. In fact the Bible has specific instructions telling Christians to do so.

“Greet one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ greet you.”(Romans 16:16)

“All the brethren greet you. Greet ye one another with an holy kiss.”(1 Corinthians 16:20)

“Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you. Greet one another with an holy kiss.”(2 Corinthians 13:11-12)

“Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.”(1 Thessalonians 5:26)

Jesus even criticized one of his male followers for not giving him any kiss and praised a sinful woman for kissing his feet.(Luke 7:36-45)

So it is beyond dispute that giving each other a kiss of love is a proper way for Christians to show affection for each other irrespective of their sex. However, the Covenant Christian Academy is vile enough to contradict the teaching of Jesus Christ and expelled Jessica Bradley from school for kissing a girl in a slumber party and another girl at an earlier date. In fact Jessica should not have been expelled even if she had kissed other girls in her school, as it is God who tells Christians to greet each other with a kiss of love.

There must be something terribly wrong with those hypocrites who persecute Jessica in the name of Christianity. Those hypocrite are not willing to follow the teaching of Jesus Christ to greet each other with a kiss of love because unlike real Christians with the innocence of little children who show their affection naturally, their hearts are filled with envy, strife, conceit and selfishness, which prevent them from having real affection towards each other. To put up a show of being a Christian in their own way they replace kissing with ostentatious smiles and handshakes. Worse still they punish real Christians for kissing each other with affection because in their lustful minds kissing only has something to do with sex and nothing to do with love.(to be continued)
Simon Pang

Auburn Hills, MI

#10 Jan 31, 2006
(continue from previous post)

Does kissing between two males or two females always constitute an act of homosexuality? I don’t think so. Neither does God. I am not a homosexual but I would be glad to hug and kiss Johnny Depp who has an innocent heart like a kid. Jesus and his male disciples often kissed each other but that didn’t make them homosexuals. Those people who accuse Jessica Bradley of being a lesbian just for kissing other girls that she likes are as ignorant as people who accuse Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals. Sodomy is bad and unnatural but kiss is good and natural. There is nothing immoral at all for Jessica to kiss other girls that she likes. If Jessica had invited a boy of her age to her slumber party and kissed the boy, I have no doubt those hypocrites would also have accused her of doing something bad. The minds of those hypocrites are so screwed-up that they just conjured up some derogatory terms then they would have no qualm in persecuting innocent people for doing something that is good, natural and sanctioned by God. On the other hand, some hypocrites have invented certain euphemistic terms on something seriously wrong so that they could do it without qualm and then they even turn the wrong thing into a right.

Not only that the administrators of Covenant Christian Academy tramples the teaching of Jesus Christ in expelling Jessica without justifiable reason, they also acted against the rule of the school handbook, which says “any behavior, on campus or away, which indicates that a student has disregard for the spirit of the school standards, would be sufficient reason to ask for him/her to withdraw from Covenant Christian Academy.” They did not ask for Jessica to withdraw from the school. They expelled her without her and her parents’ consent. As the spirit of a Christian school standards is judged by the New Testament of the Bible, there is no justification at all for the school administrators even to ask for her to withdraw from the school. Therefore, the expulsion of Jessica Bradley from Covenant Christian Academy is wrongful expulsion.

Even though Jessica’s parents have dropped the lawsuit against the school, it doesn’t constitute proof that Covenant Christian Academy is innocent. The school’s defense of “ecclesiastical abstention” may be the reason why the charge was dropped.

Even though the administrators of Covenant Christian Academy can escape the judgment of the court of law, they will not be able to escape the judgment of Jesus Christ. On the other hand, the Scripture vindicates Jessica Bradley’s act of kissing her friends.

My advice to all Christians not deceived by the hypocritical church leaders:
“Greet ye one another with a kiss of love. Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen.”(1 Peter 5:14)
Miles Away

Carnaxide, Portugal

#11 Jan 31, 2006
public citizen wrote:
The parents of the girl should be seeking the Lord for salvation for their child instead of a lawsuit. A lawsuit can not deliver their daughter from being a lesbian. This is demonic, of the devil and the girl and her parents need the Lord not money. In the beginning God created Adam and Eve, male and female; He did not create two males to as one nor did He create or two females to be united as one; they can not reproduce seed therefore it is against the will of God for same sex persons to be in union. I oppose the lawsuit in its entirety.
What would you know about God's intentions? Where you there when he created the world? That is assuming that God exists and has infact created the world. Who do you think you are to judje people? Go back to your perfect christian life (you know christians, those who killed millions of people in the name of God)and get some help.

PS: careful not to catch gayness on the street - they're out there...
Chayia

Lowndesboro, AL

#12 Feb 1, 2006
public citizen wrote:
The parents of the girl should be seeking the Lord for salvation for their child instead of a lawsuit. A lawsuit can not deliver their daughter from being a lesbian. This is demonic, of the devil and the girl and her parents need the Lord not money. In the beginning God created Adam and Eve, male and female; He did not create two males to as one nor did He create or two females to be united as one; they can not reproduce seed therefore it is against the will of God for same sex persons to be in union. I oppose the lawsuit in its entirety.
It sounds to me like YOU are the one that folks need to seek salvation for. Discrimination is wrong.
Besides, I didn't have "seed" I had children that have been brought up not to see color, race, religion, or sexuality. They were raised to see the person. A kiss is harmless and not worth discrimination. If a lawsuit is what it takes to stop authority from pushing their values and morals onto other folks, then so be it. The hatred and bigotry has to come to an end.
Simon Pang

Auburn Hills, MI

#13 Feb 2, 2006
Shame on the administrators of the Covenant Christian Academy for trying to exonerate themselves for the wrongful expulsion of Jessica Bradley by vilifying the innocent teenager with insinuation of other sexual misconduct when they are faced with the fact that same sex kissing is advocated by the teaching of Jesus Christ.

The lawyer for the school now says the decision for the expulsion involved more than a kiss but does not specify what else she did that justifies her expulsion. Since the Bible instructs Christians to greet each other with kiss of love, the school has no grounds at all to justify the expulsion. So now they can only resort to insinuation to vilify Jessica Bradley. Even if Jessica and her friends hugged each other while kissing, it was just another expression of love among innocent teenagers. By not mentioning what else she did in the insinuation, the crafty administrators would let the wild imagination of their hypocritical supporters do the lynching for them no matter how innocent the other act can be.

It is grossly inappropriate if not criminal for the school administrators to extract confession from Jessica who is a minor, for the purpose of expelling her from school by depriving her legal representation of her parent. They have tried to deceive Jessica Bradley by telling her that it was anti-Christian and morally wrong for her to kiss another girl even though the Scripture explicitly advocates Christians to kiss each other irrespective of their sex. Therefore, any alleged confession of sexual misconduct by Jessica Bradley during her interrogation in the school was obtained by deception and coercion of the school administrators and it is absolutely wrong and illegal to use such wrongful confession as grounds for her expulsion.(to be continued)
Simon Pang

Auburn Hills, MI

#14 Feb 2, 2006
We are told in Matthew Chapter 9 of the New Testament that Jesus was challenged by a group of hypocrites who asked Jesus’ disciples why their Master sat and ate with socially despised people and sinners? Jesus heard that and answered them “They that are well need not a physician, but they that are sick.”

Would Jessica Bradley be expelled from school in the same situation if Jesus Christ instead of whoever or whatever were in charge of Covenant Christian Academy? Of course not.

First of all, Jessica Bradley did nothing morally wrong with the innocent kisses. She is an innocent child with the spirit of love that Jesus honors so much as we can see from the following Scriptures:

“At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them.
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Whosoever, therefore, shall humble himself as this little child, the same is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
And whosoever shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
But whosoever shall offend one of these little ones who believe in me, it were better for him that a milestone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”(Matthew 18:1-6)

Even though the administrators of Covenant Christian Academy had offended Jessica Bradley by expelling her from school without justification after she had followed the teaching of Jesus Christ instinctively to kiss her friends, I beg to disagree with Jesus Christ that they should suffer the death of being drowned with milestones on their necks because He teaches us to love our enemies. I would rather tie a Cross of Truth in their hearts and let them decide themselves if they would drown themselves spiritually with the burden of continuing to follow the way of the devil or let the Cross of Truth be their lifesaver by following the Way of Love.

Secondly, even if someone did something morally wrong, say a teacher committed adultery off school, I believe that Jesus would follow His own teachings to keep him or her in the school and try to correct his or her wrongful behavior like a doctor healing the sick. Covenant Christian Academy is a school that professes to follow the spirit and teachings of Jesus Christ, so the administrators should follow the Word of God, not the word of the devil, in making their decisions.

Even though the Bible tells Christians to greet each other with a kiss of love, we must beware that some hypocrites in the church may take advantage of Jesus’ teachings and coerce innocent children to give them kisses under the color of authority. It is not advisable and you are not obligated to kiss everyone who claims to be a Christian because the person may be a hypocrite who would insist on expelling a girl from school for kissing another girl but would coerce the same to give him kisses under the color of authority. It is important that you get to know the people who claim to be Christians before you decide if they deserve to be kissed. Mutually spontaneous kisses of love between male and female, between two males and between two females are all good. When a kiss is initiated by one party, it is appropriate only if it is apparent that the person who initiated the kiss is doing it out of love instead of taking advantage of the person being kissed.

I feel so sad for the oppressed people living in this world which is so deceived by Satan that love is gradually being turned into a crime. We need to fight back with words of wisdom. Someday, Satan will be defeated and Love will rule forever. Amen.
zane

Toronto, Canada

#16 Feb 5, 2006
public citizen wrote:
The parents of the girl should be seeking the Lord for salvation for their child instead of a lawsuit. A lawsuit can not deliver their daughter from being a lesbian. This is demonic, of the devil and the girl and her parents need the Lord not money. In the beginning God created Adam and Eve, male and female; He did not create two males to as one nor did He create or two females to be united as one; they can not reproduce seed therefore it is against the will of God for same sex persons to be in union. I oppose the lawsuit in its entirety.
Demonic? call out the Inquisition. while they are out and about you may be denounced as well, be careful.(especially if the muslims are in control of the inquisition)
zane

Toronto, Canada

#17 Feb 5, 2006
HeteroDefender wrote:
School ranks are up since they expelled the sodomites. IT PAYS to defend heterosexuals from homo-fascists!
Fascists, hardly we just want to be treated civily and with compasion. I seem to recall that is what Jesus taught, or weren't you listening in Sunday school?
Simon Pang

Auburn Hills, MI

#18 Feb 6, 2006
HeteroDefender wrote:
School ranks are up since they expelled the sodomites. IT PAYS to defend heterosexuals from homo-fascists!
To: HeteroDefender,

Are you really such a moron who can not tell the difference between kissing and sodomy?

How dare you insult Jessica Bradley and her friends in a forum about her expulsion from school for same sex kissing by insinuating that they are sodomites when all they did was to kiss each other as friends!

Do you understand that you are also insinuating that Jesus Christ, His disciples and the early Christians were sodomites because they also practiced same sex kissing as Jessica does?

You are a mean-spirited low life who vomit malignant slander against the innocent girls with spirit of love and against Jesus Christ and His true followers. Jesus would have someone hang a millstone (I apologize to Jesus for misquoting it as milestone in my last post. It probably works the same) on your neck and let you drown in the depth of the sea but I pray He will not let this happen to you as I still hope you will repent your evil way.

Just as I pointed out in my last post, hypocrites like you are faced with the fact that they are unable to prove Jessica guilty of anything as same sex kissing is advocated by Jesus Christ, so you and your accomplices now have to resort to absurd insinuation to vilify Jessica Bradley in order to exonerate the hypocritical school administrators of their wrongdoings.

While I know it was impossible for Jessica and the friends whom she kissed to commit sodomy as they were all female and I am not deceived by your evil thought that same sex kissing is sodomy, I do believe that you committed “spiritual sodomy” with your fingers when you used your fingers on the keyboard to perform the lewd act of gratifying the hypocritical school administrators by vilifying innocent Jessica Bradley with your absurd and obscene insinuation.

You say “School ranks are up since they expelled the sodomites.” I don’t know which school you are referring to. It surely can not be Covenant Christian Academy. The school has expelled only girls who kissed each other as friends. It has not expelled any sodomites. As far as ranking is concerned, Covenant Christian Academy has been proven to be persecuting student who do what is advocated by Jesus Christ, so even though it may rank number one in the sight of Lucifer, not everybody is deceived. Your boasting reminds me of what Jesus said “And whosoever exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.”

How ignorant of you to call people fascists when you are such a homophobic. Don’t you know that the Nazi and the fascist parties were the most homophobic regimes during their prime days? The mass murderer Adolf Hitler himself was a fervent persecutor of homosexuals but his hypocritical agenda against the homosexuals couldn’t help to save his evil empire. He ended up committing suicide.

It pays to defend heterosexuals but it doesn’t pay to persecute homosexuals.

To persecute innocent teenagers who follow the teaching of Jesus Christ to greet each other with kiss of love, you will have a very heavy price to pay on Judgment Day.
Simon Pang

Auburn Hills, MI

#20 Feb 6, 2006
HeteroDefender wrote:
Oh look honey at the sodomite hurlign heterophobic epithets! What a shocker that such a homofacist would be so intolerant and bigoted!
To: Heterodefender,

Didn't I pointed out to you that same sex kissing is not sodomy and is advocated by Jesus Christ?

Did't I tell you in one of my post that I am not a homosexual? I have never comitted sodomy and I never intend to.

Didn't I tell you that it pays to defend heterosexual?

So why are you still vomiting lie and false accusation of sodomy against Jessica Bradley when she only kissed her friends and why are you calling me homofascist?

Look up the word sodomy in the dictionary before you accuse anybody of being a sodomite, you imbecile. Study the tragic history of the extreme rightwing, dictatorial, homophobic Nazi and fascist regimes before you call anybody a facist.

You support the expulsion of Jessica Bradley from Covenant Christian Academy when she only kissed her friends, which should have been allowed in a Christian
school and you dare to accuse people who defend for her as intolerant and bigoted?

Go look at the mirror and you will see the real bigot who can not tolerate even friendly kisses among innocent teenagers.

Since: Dec 05

Palo Alto, CA

#21 Feb 6, 2006
LOL, how exactly are two girls who kissed sodomites? I didn't even know women could be sodomites.
HeteroDefender wrote:
School ranks are up since they expelled the sodomites. IT PAYS to defend heterosexuals from homo-fascists!
Tim

United States

#22 Feb 6, 2006
newt wrote:
LOL, how exactly are two girls who kissed sodomites? I didn't even know women could be sodomites. <quoted text>
Well the US goverment defines sodomy as oral or anal sex between two people. They do not consider it to be specific to any one gender, sexuality, or act. So two girls having oral or anal sex would be sodomites, but kissing is not included.

I bet the problem here is that heteroDefender has never, ever had a kiss, much less a blow job, from anyone, so you can see his confusion. You kiss with your mouth, so that must be oral sex!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loganville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kool Smiles patients file class-action lawsuit ... (Feb '08) Mon neeka_raw36 209
John Moody Jun 8 Pathetic mooch 1
What H Clinton Wants to do for You Jun 3 Fed Up Democrat 4
Review: Givens Granite & Tile LLC (Mar '11) May '16 StopRJMadden 23
News Public School Parents In Georgia Furious About ... (Sep '15) May '16 Three Days 15
Reebok sneakers (Dec '15) Dec '15 Bvbymvni 1
Review: Sparks Cars (Aug '12) Dec '15 MemyselfandIiii 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loganville Mortgages