Review: Pet Super Store
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pet Super Store

Grayson, GA

#1 Sep 23, 2008
Best pet store around. Most knowledgeable staff. Large selection of live pets and pet supplies. Everyone very eager to help the customers.
Pet Super Store

Grayson, GA

#2 Sep 23, 2008
Rockin group of folks working there. They know everything about helping customers with pet issues. They have adoptions of animals and animals that fit for people just right
Pet Super Store

Grayson, GA

#3 Sep 23, 2008
The largest selection of reptiles and birds I have seen in awhile!! They have a reptile cave that is awesome. All the animals are well kept and very healthy. The people working there really want to help you. No more Walmarts or other MARTS for me.
Pet Super Store

Grayson, GA

#4 Sep 23, 2008
I will never go back to one of those big box stores after finding this place!! They have all you need..or they will get it for you. I love the owner lady,,she is the bomb. Always happy people..always wanting to make it right for you. Store is clean..pets are happy
Doris Johnson

Tucker, GA

#5 Jul 23, 2009
This was a great store, till I met the owner... She is a total jerk!!! My dog urinated in her store. He had never done that before. We took the dog outside and she STILL carried on about it. Lady don't open a pet store if you don't expect pets to urinate. She was RIDICULOUS!!!!
Gayle Magness

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2009
Doris Johnson wrote:
This was a great store, till I met the owner... She is a total jerk!!! My dog urinated in her store. He had never done that before. We took the dog outside and she STILL carried on about it. Lady don't open a pet store if you don't expect pets to urinate. She was RIDICULOUS!!!!
This is the most ridiculous comment I have ever seen! I patronize Pet Superstore and have for many, many years. I happen to be a cat lover and an aquarium enthusiast. The last thing I want while I'm shopping is to step in and/or smell dog urine - yuck! Consider the feelings of others and leave your untrained dog at home. How would you like it if someone brought their dog over to pee in your house? This store is well kept and I'm sure the owner wants to keep it that way. Keep up the good work, Pet Superstore!
Asia

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Jun 1, 2010
My Birthday is June6 I'm turning 12 and I want a puppy and I hope they good pets looking for good homes I'm going to the one in Loganville
Christopher

Lawrenceville, GA

#8 Dec 12, 2010
Doris Johnson wrote:
I wouldn't want to walk in a place where dogs urinated all the time and it smelled. Get over yourself lady, this pet store is one of the cleanest and best smelling I've ever been to. I don't blame the owner or anyone that works to keep it that way!!

Don't bring your dog places if it is expected to piss everywhere! Yes it is a pet store, NOT A DOG PARK.

Anyways, this store is the only store I ever shop at. They have everything I need, and can always answer my questions. Plain and simple; cleanest place, very knowledgeable, courteous staff, and great selection of supplies and pets. I highly recommend visiting them!
Mary Ellen

Loganville, GA

#9 Jan 31, 2011
Dear lady with the urinating dog. Your pet continually comes in and urinates at my store. We have alot of supplies that your dog has urinated on. I do not believe that my other wonderful customers want to purchase toys,sweaters etc..that your dog soiled. This is a clean store with very healthy animals. We would like to keep it that way.Ask any vet and they will tell you how unhealthy it is to have pets soiling all over the floor.
priscilla green

Snellville, GA

#10 Aug 31, 2011
Maybe the dog urinated because he was upset over the puppy mill dogs you are hawking, Mary ellen! Quality petstores like petsmart, petco and petsupermarket, WORK WITH RESCUE. You maryellen are a greedy person who is selling live animals for profit. The dog urinating in your store was just expressing all animal lover's opinions! BOYCOTT THIS PLACE and save a dog!

continually comes in and urinates at my store. We have alot of supplies that your dog has urinated on. I do not believe that my other wonderful customers want to purchase toys,sweaters etc..that your dog soiled. This is a clean store with very healthy animals. We would like to keep it that way.Ask any vet and they will tell you how unhealthy it is to have pets soiling all over the floor.
priscilla green

Snellville, GA

#11 Aug 31, 2011
Asia: Never buy a dog, when shelters have so many wonderful animals, looking for a loving owner. People who sell animals, use what they call puppy mill breeders. These are very bad, greedy people who want to get rich keeping dogs in cages with horrible living conditions. the aspca tells everyone to never buy anything from A STORE SELLING ANIMALS. PETCO, PETSMART, AND PET SUPERMARKET NEVER SELL DOGS! tHEY HAVE ADOPTIONS ON WEEKENDS, TO FIND DOGS HOME. PETSUPERSTORE IS NOT A GOOD PLACE FOR ANIMALS. stores like this have been boycotted because selling animals is wrong! You are not too young to realize some people will do anything for $$$.When you buy a dog, you are making the breeders rich and killing animals in shelters. Teach your friends an stay away from stores who sell live animals. Snce you have use of a computer, look up puppy mills. ALL DOGS SOLD IN PET STORES ARE FROM PUPPY MILLS! save a dog, boycott petsuperstore!
priscilla green

Lawrenceville, GA

#12 Sep 19, 2011
it also looks like "mary ellen" likes to write her own good reviews as well, because the 4 "good" reviews on the very same day, with the same name used to post them! it's very sad: greedy puppy mill puppy seller
Seriously

Snellville, GA

#13 Oct 24, 2011
Doris Johnson wrote:
Make sure your freakn' dog is house broke you idiot. I have never seen a sign that says "bring your dog in her to Pee". What if I walked in your house and pissed in the corner? Would that be OK?
You have unrealistic expectations. Your failure to trane your dog does not mean you can let it piss where ever it wants.
Seriously

Snellville, GA

#14 Oct 24, 2011
priscilla green wrote:
it also looks like "mary ellen" likes to write her own good reviews as well, because the 4 "good" reviews on the very same day, with the same name used to post them! it's very sad: greedy puppy mill puppy seller
Don't be a wacko chick and stop trying to brain wash the little girl in Loganville. No one had to agree with you and so far you off no facts just slander. If I owned a store and you publicly slandered me in this way i would sue your ass from here to kingdom come! Yes a good lawyer can get a supeona and get your URL. I hope you have deep pockets, buecause if you keep this up you might need a good lawyer yourself. I really hate animal rights wackos!

You should come with me I'm going beaver, mink and coyote trapping as soon as their fur strts to prime. If I'm lucky I might catch a few grey fox, and if I'm really lucky maybe a Bobcat too!! What size coat to you wear?? I skin, stretch and dry all my own critters. That way i get more money for each hide. OHH I almost forgot, those poor non target ferel cats, more cyoote bait, they love fresh cat meat. Umm Ummm GOOD!!
Genevalove

Snellville, GA

#15 Oct 24, 2011
When u buy, so many die.petsuperstore is a vendor for puppymills.no adoptions, just sales of unneutered dogs.more animals who possibly end up gassed or heartstuck in a county hellhole.
Genevalove

Snellville, GA

#16 Oct 24, 2011
When u buy, many die.petsuperstore is pimping for puppy mills.selling dogs, who are unneutered, is both irresponsible and greed rooted.this is about profitting off of pet overpopulation.horrible person , horrible store.petsmart, petco etc., work with rescue.petsuperstore just adds to animal problems in community.boycott for the millions that die in shelters every year!
Mary Ellen

Grayson, GA

#17 Apr 26, 2012
You, my friend are the reason why people do not listen to critics. Have you been to my store? Probably not..I take in more animals than shelters.. I do not breed animals as many shelter employees do..I care for pets like no others... you generalize because it gives you a warm , fuzzy feeling..but do not have any facts to back up your laptop feelings. Yes, I do have pets in my store..guess what?? people like them!! Why do you think Pet..not so smart and pet(really expensive) co are in business...because they care for pets...go in to anyone of them and ask how to care for a pet.bwahahahaah...come into my store and you will get answers. Don't judge.... Become an animal activist and a watchdog and start looking into where all the money goes. Check out the US Humane Society...Maybe 2% of donations go to the animals!! You probably did not know this because you are too busy picking on a great store that truly cares...
Conner

Loganville, GA

#18 Jul 27, 2012
Im currently an employee at Per Superstore. To all the critics stating that we are selling dogs from puppies mills, you are sorely mistaken. All of our dogs come from 1) breeders that have puppies left over and ask us to take them or 2) patrons that have had a litter of puppies born and simply would like us to sell them so they don't end up in the pound or strays. Please check your facts before you make such harsh accusations. If you feel like they are coming from unreliable sources, all you have to do is simply ask. We are a clean store and we like to keep it that.
Ashlyn

Winter Garden, FL

#19 Aug 3, 2012
I actually bought a kitten from here two years ago that turned out to be extremely malnourished and dehydrated. Luckily he pulled through and is now a happy, healthy cat, but I have the vet bills to prove that he was sick when I bought him. When I contacted Pet Superstore about it, they told me I could bring him back and exchange him for another one. Like he was a shirt or something. I recommend purchasing a pet elsewhere.
Amanda

Loganville, GA

#20 Oct 10, 2012
I just want to say regardless of all the negative things I have read on here, I still love Pet Superstore. End of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loganville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Moody Jun 8 Pathetic mooch 1
What H Clinton Wants to do for You Jun 3 Fed Up Democrat 4
Review: Givens Granite & Tile LLC (Mar '11) May '16 StopRJMadden 23
News Public School Parents In Georgia Furious About ... (Sep '15) May '16 Three Days 15
harold moon Feb '16 lori 1
Reebok sneakers (Dec '15) Dec '15 Bvbymvni 1
Review: Sparks Cars (Aug '12) Dec '15 MemyselfandIiii 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loganville Mortgages