police writing too many tickets and t...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Prepare Yourself!!!”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Ga.

#62 Jun 10, 2009
hey anna dont let them get to you. i feel your pain. loganville is just horrible when it comes to there police.
Pissed off teen

Loganville, GA

#64 Jun 17, 2009
yea my uncle was a Loganville cop but he had to leave b/c he was just so disgusted with the way cops handle things and how crooked they were and they would always brag about how they got a person to cry and all this crazy messed up shit yea Loganville aint looking out for you. If I was ever in trouble I would be better off dead than calling Loganville Police to help me

Marietta, GA

#65 Sep 10, 2010
Bull Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if they didn't happen then why in the hell did you/they get a ticket!
Hide!!! Hide!!! Hide!!! The Loganville Robo Cops are Coming!!!
The only people who don't think that Loganville cops are crooked and unjust are Loganville cops so what's your badge #?

Since: Aug 10

Atlanta, GA

#66 Sep 15, 2010
Don't you guys get it? It's all about the money. In these "tough times" when city and county revenues are down, one of the best ways to make money is to hand out traffic tickets.

This doesn't stop crime or keep citizens safe from violent crime. But it does make a city and/or county a whole bunch of money.
Sick of it

Winder, GA

#67 Sep 15, 2010
I am over 40 years old and a very responsible parent/grand parent. I had a LPD come up to me after being parked swearing I was another car that came from a completely different direction. After I proved him wrong where their was no argument (receipt from last purchase 3 minutes before) he became very angry cussing and threatening to take me to jail in front of my children dropping the "F" Bomb more than once. Knowing I was not the intended target made him very angry and out of control with his mouth. Not sure if they are allowed to cuss and threaten like that but you would think that the ones in charge would discourage such actions and behavior since it makes them look so childish and ignorant. I didn't argue back after showing the receipt because he was already on fire after showing his idiocy.

Sad that they are allowed to treat people like that just because they have a badge. My kid's always loved cops and respected them 100%. After that event occured & my kid's seeing truth behind the badge for themselves they hold a different opinion completely. I try to explain to them that not all cops are like that but they will never forget the one that set such a wonderful example to them.

Thanks so much Loganville P.D.
D_A Locators

Winder, GA

#68 Sep 15, 2010
Lacey I agree with you on that one. Bull Dawg is either a Loganville PD or a Nut Hugger. Either or same difference to me. Prick.
Stop it

Lancaster, SC

#69 Oct 18, 2012
Drive the speed limit

Winder, GA

#70 Jan 6, 2013
Is officer ford still around? Total douche!

Lawrenceville, GA

#71 Dec 23, 2013
Never did see the video that nailed him as the OK. bomber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loganville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows sarah and keith johnson Nov 7 truth be told 1
Review: Sparks Cars (Aug '12) Nov 3 DCEG 8
News Public School Parents In Georgia Furious About ... Oct '15 Old Pom 13
News Dacula student dies after hurting herself in sc... Oct '15 myhouseonly 1
Coach Rice Trikes (Jul '12) Oct '15 smokeysquirrel 24
Debate: Marijuana - Conyers, GA (Sep '10) Oct '15 Moe 10
Review: Cameron Hall Oct '15 Jim 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loganville Mortgages