Fannin County Ga
JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL

Alto, GA

#1 Jan 22, 2009
I think I will, thanks for the tip, but then again, remember when all those documents on Wesley Duvall and Ron Newton were found, about them owning Cornett Bridge Co and they were doing all the bridges in the county and using Fannin County Road Dept employees and all those documents disappeared from the Tax Asses office. They will probably be gone to.Well I think that person that found them trusted the wrong people because she gave one copy to Angie Newton and Angie said she was going to take it to the FBI in Roswell where her husband used to work and then, Angie told her that Ron's parents had taken those documents out of her safe and had stolen the keys to her safe also. I would like to know what happen to FBI Agent Steve and Sgt. Cameron Rowe and why nothing was ever done???Those are the two she said she was taking the documents to. Well I guess they never saw them. I guess Angie lied when she said she hated the Newtons and did not care if they were prosecuted. I smell a cover up.
Anonymous

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Sep 30, 2010
Why are you posting here, what does Loganville have to do with Fannin county?
Doh

Covington, GA

#3 Sep 30, 2010
Why are you responding to a thread that was posted over a year and a half ago?:)
TattooGoddess

Atlanta, GA

#4 Dec 1, 2010
Because I didnt realize till after I posted.
Stop it

Lancaster, SC

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loganville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Public School Parents In Georgia Furious About ... (Sep '15) Mar '16 bandysnatch 14
harold moon Feb '16 lori 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 19
Daycare centers Jan '16 Cyrenalou16 1
News Teen Sentenced in Gwinnett Co. Murder (Mar '08) Jan '16 yagirl56 33
black african princess idea for Disney Jan '16 WessonRules 3
Reebok sneakers Dec '15 Bvbymvni 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loganville Mortgages