Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
interesting info

Carlisle, PA

#25297 Jun 16, 2012
Steve O wrote:
Showcasing just how sharp Gov Romney is a gang of greedy union thugs showed up in N. Philly to disrupt the political process.
Obviously, they learned NOTHING from WI.
They continue to show that today's version of Democrats an truly unsavory bunch unworthy of ANY American's respect let alone Vote.
Not all democrats are union thugs...but all union thugs are democrats.

Just as not all democrats are the racist black panthers...but all racist black panthers are democrats.
Boxtard

West Mifflin, PA

#25298 Jun 16, 2012
Come on Boxtard......debate me,,,,,,,how will Robme create jobs and reduce the debt???????
We know he loves the Ryan plan and wants to raise the retirement age to 70...he wants to also reduce Medicare for the poor, seniors and disabled and give tax breaks to the rich.....he was 47th out of 50 for job growth as Governor......he doesnt care about the poor....what's his plan???? You voting for Robme cause you cant stand your leader who is black...??????
Lets debate Boxtard.......I say youre Boxed into a corner....most black hater teabaggers as yourself usually cant debate the truth...about Robme.....you voting for Robme cause he's white? Come on dude ,,man up.....
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Got YALL in Czech

Czech Republic

#25299 Jun 16, 2012
Instead of the "lesser of two evils" we have to vote for the lesser of two faags.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#25300 Jun 16, 2012
Boxtard wrote:
Come on Boxtard......debate me,,,,,,,how will Robme create jobs and reduce the debt???????
We know he loves the Ryan plan and wants to raise the retirement age to 70...he wants to also reduce Medicare for the poor, seniors and disabled and give tax breaks to the rich.....he was 47th out of 50 for job growth as Governor......he doesnt care about the poor....what's his plan???? You voting for Robme cause you cant stand your leader who is black...??????
Lets debate Boxtard.......I say youre Boxed into a corner....most black hater teabaggers as yourself usually cant debate the truth...about Robme.....you voting for Robme cause he's white? Come on dude ,,man up.....
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!
Stop acting like a punk then maybe someone will debate you instead of responding to your posts in the same manner.

You don't want to debate you just want to argue.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#25301 Jun 16, 2012
bobby64ji wrote:
When republicons are in power its spend,spend then when the democratic party is in control the republicon party screams about the debt.where were these tea baggers when bush started borrowing 40 cents on every dollar so the rich can have a tax cut?oops,my bad.ptrsident obama is the black man in white house
This post here is a fine example of how Obama supporters act when they realize Obama is dropping in the polls and Romney is rising.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#25302 Jun 16, 2012
Boxtard wrote:
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!
This post here is another fine example of how Obama supporters act when they realize Obama is dropping in the polls and Romney is rising.

This punk here is starting to sound more like bobby64 except with a little better spelling.
bobby64ji

United States

#25303 Jun 16, 2012
Post any link to any recent poll showing that if the election was held today flipper would win.it does not exist mr racist tea bagger.the election will always get tight. Ptesident obama is winning in most if not all recent polimg.you saying other wise dont make it true.there you go with your feelings again as thats all any racist tea bagget has to sleep at night.your fixed news did a poll that has president obama beating your flipper
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#25304 Jun 16, 2012
bobby64ji wrote:
Post any link to any recent poll showing that if the election was held today flipper would win.it does not exist mr racist tea bagger.the election will always get tight. Ptesident obama is winning in most if not all recent polimg.you saying other wise dont make it true.there you go with your feelings again as thats all any racist tea bagget has to sleep at night.your fixed news did a poll that has president obama beating your flipper
Bobby Bobby Bobby, where did I mention in my post that Romney would win if the election were held today? No where bobby. You really do need to improve your skills when reading what is posted.

I don’t need to post any links, you know where they are. President Obama may be winning in some polls and his lead is getting smaller and smaller as the weeks roll by. Romney is increasing his lead where he is ahead of Obama and Romney is closing the gap where Obama is ahead. You cannot deny this, this is fact. There are almost 5 months left until the election and at the rate Romney is going he will be our next President. You can deny this all you want but it will not change a thing. Voters are finally realizing and are tired of Obama’s lies, half truths, broken promises, leaking secrets, failed foreign policy, waste of taxpayers money on his wife and family’s expensive vacations, playing with the Hollywood stars, his flip flopping on gay marriage, failure to get us out of unfunded wars, failure to close Guantanamo Bay, spending millions on Guantanamo Bay to make the prisoners happy, ordered the killing of an American citizen, Iran threats, not recovering the drone Iran has, his comment to the Russian President that was caught when Obama thought he was off camera, his distaste for Israel, betraying of a foreign spy who led the U.S. to Osama Bin Laden, reversing the ban on partial birth abortions, Obamacare that will pay for illegals too, exempting unions,federal workers,politicians, and other businesses from enrolling into Obamacare, meddling into religious organizations and Churches, the misuse of homeland security, spying on U.S. citizens, signing into law where any citizen can be arrested without warrants or being charged and held indefinitely, trampled on our Constitution more than once, his failure with Solyndra, failed stimulus, the failed cash for clunkers, his failure to keep unemployment under 8% and we all know the 8% is really closer to 15%, his shady friends, his apologizing to the world, connections with the corrupt organization ACORN, his failure as an attorney and community organizer, association with a know terrorist, Eric holder fast and furious, lets not forget all the stupid comments like 57 States etc., his extensive drug use when younger, his failure to make birth records available “spent millions in court to stop the release” failure to release college records and where he got funding to attend college, and he is still playing the blame game.

Obama ran on government change and having a transparent government. Obama failed! Obama failed to turn the economy around. Obama had 3 and 1/2 years to do the job he promised and assured the public he could. He failed! When a business hires someone to do a job and that person fails to do the job he is fired. Obama failed as a leader and is weak. Obama needs to be fired and in November he will get his pink slip.
bobby64ji

United States

#25305 Jun 16, 2012
You dont need to post any polls my fellow tea bagger as you dont have one that supports yoir opinions/feelings,same thing.romney care and the affordable care act or obama care both are the same. Every presidential election gets tighter closer to voting day and you act like that is unheard of and that puts your racial hatred on display and yes i hate you and every thing your tired racist tea bagger self represents.romney invested mass tax payer money in alternative energy companies that went bankrupt but that you dont want to hear so in your ignoramt mind it never happened, but flipper did.what does your flipper stand for?not america but he appears to be white but many say he was born in mexico which is why he will only show a altered certificate of live birth and not a valid birth certificate but he does appear to be white and thats good enough for any racist tea bagger
bobby64ji

United States

#25306 Jun 16, 2012
Where is the flippers valid long form birth certificate?we dont care about his certificate of live birth
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#25307 Jun 17, 2012
bobby64ji wrote:
You dont need to post any polls my fellow tea bagger as you dont have one that supports yoir opinions/feelings,same thing.romney care and the affordable care act or obama care both are the same. Every presidential election gets tighter closer to voting day and you act like that is unheard of and that puts your racial hatred on display and yes i hate you and every thing your tired racist tea bagger self represents.romney invested mass tax payer money in alternative energy companies that went bankrupt but that you dont want to hear so in your ignoramt mind it never happened, but flipper did.what does your flipper stand for?not america but he appears to be white but many say he was born in mexico which is why he will only show a altered certificate of live birth and not a valid birth certificate but he does appear to be white and thats good enough for any racist tea bagger
Another hate filled post from booby the obsessed idiot.

No debating skills whatsoever. You say you want to debate but all you do is post about your hate for the Tea Party and me. Booby you’re a good example of a pure racist.

Same old crap of posting lies that I think you actually believe.

Booby, all you're interested in is what you can get from hard working people. This is why you support Obama. You love the freebies and laying around on your butt doing nothing.

You should pay no attention to what your uncle says to you. He’s a closed minded individual, get away from him and seek some help for your mental illness and try getting a job. There are special programs for those with special needs.
bobby64ji

United States

#25309 Jun 17, 2012
When you learn to debate you will prove it tea bagger but until then peddle your feelimgs and talking points.if you prefer me not working thats alright by me as your oplnion of me means nothing nor will your racist white pride vote on election day.your custom is to just day some one isnt truthful but evan you know better but thats all you got and its pathetic.your flipper passed rommey care which is the same as your obama care but flipper at least apprars white so you except it.president obama is a king obama in your mind.the ptesident can only propose and comgress disposes so if president obama signs a bill into law it first cleared congress.i tell you a fact and you attack out of desperation.if you can isolate one issue and prove me a liar with more then your opinions/feelimgs but thats all your racial hatred
bobby64ji

United States

#25310 Jun 17, 2012
Hey tea bagger,did your flipper invest tax payer dollars in several alternative energy companies that failed then went bankrupt while flipper was governor?yes he did but all you got is you lie booby64. Your flipper did not show a valid long form birth vertificate as he does not have one or you can prove me wrong and post a link but you wont because you dont have some thing that dont exist
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#25311 Jun 17, 2012
How will Robme create jobs and reduce the debt???????
Most black hater teabaggers usually cant debate the truth...about Robme.....they are voting for Robme cause he's white? I have them up stumped.They wont go near the subject about Robme........They dont have any answers about his plans nor will they ever.........I win they lose!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!
Steve O

AOL

#25312 Jun 17, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Most black hater teabaggers usually cant debate the truth...about Robme.....they are voting for Robme cause he's white? I have them up stumped.They wont go near the subject about Robme........They dont have any answers about his plans nor will they ever.........I win they lose!
It was so sad to see union thugs try to silence Romney in N. Philly yesterday. It paints PA as a sick twisted gangland hole when union leaders want to derail the political process in service to their never ending greed for more and more and more of their neighbors hard earned money.
bobby64ji

United States

#25313 Jun 17, 2012
Steve,did you forget what happened when them unions hit ohio?a union busting bill was repealed.the voters made the decision to support the unions you hate.i know you dont want to talk about facts but i still dont know why,is you one of them moroic tea baggers who cant debate or wont debate as there feelings depend on it.
Steve O

AOL

#25314 Jun 17, 2012
bobby64ji wrote:
Steve,did you forget what happened when them unions hit ohio?a union busting bill was repealed.the voters made the decision to support the unions you hate.i know you dont want to talk about facts but i still dont know why,is you one of them moroic tea baggers who cant debate or wont debate as there feelings depend on it.
I am only saddened because politicians traded underfunded pension and benefit deals to public employee unions in return for campaign support. This hurts EVERYONE from every part of society and will leave all of our kids a HOT MESS. That has nothing to do with the Amer Labor Movement.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#25315 Jun 17, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Four years without a president has left America in its worse condition since the great depression.
This fall the American people have a choice continue on like it is and let the country fail or make a change and fight to survive...you are about to live through the most important period in America’s history.....

OBAMA

One
Big
Awful
Mistake
America
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#25316 Jun 17, 2012
Guaranteed public sector jobs with huge pensions provide a sense of security that the average person does not have. These jobs are not consistent with capitalism, in its purest sense. Stop and think for a second as to how many of these jobs there are at the federal, state, county and municipal level.

The answer, too many.

I, I, I, I, I'm, I'm a warrior for the middle class.

I'm happy to fight for the middle class,"

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
bobby64ji

United States

#25317 Jun 17, 2012
I see another typical post from a warrior for the tea bagger class.this guy is good at right winger talking points and many lies and distortion of facts. I dont try to get a tea bagger like this to go some where there opinions based solely on them feelings wont allow..............a debate based on facts,warrior for the tea bagger class who will proudly do any thing but promote his beloved god like flipper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roughly 6 inches of snow covers most of region,... Feb '18 Liberace 5
Bob Smith on Smith Street (Nov '17) Nov '17 bornandraisedhere 1
The town of Lock Haven (Sep '08) Oct '17 Keep it real 49
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Jul '17 Lewis H 1,036
News Beyond 'Club Wa:' Shore towns grapple with teen... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Saul 1
motorcycle club (Aug '12) Feb '17 The kid 3
News Montenegro seeks man in photo with Russian fore... (Dec '16) Dec '16 AntemuraleChristi... 1

Loganton Jobs

Personal Finance

Loganton Mortgages