Christine Gilman
wondering

Winfield, WV

#1 Jun 9, 2012
I saw in yesterdays jail report that Christne Gilman was listed as a convicted felon.. Does anybody know what her sentence is? Logan County is now less one drug pusher.. I hope they get all of them, for our childrens sake!
brian

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Jun 13, 2012
she got 1. to 5 in peision shee be out in 4. months jail time plea bargan
maynard

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 13, 2012
brian wrote:
In other words, she's gonna rat on people. Everybody beware of her!
randy

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jun 14, 2012
seems so she was set up by a spaulding from rockhouse he hada wire on him
kitten

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Jun 14, 2012
it was shane spaulding set her up from rockhouse he got in trouble over pills he is a nark
kristie

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 14, 2012
who Is selling at her house now?
wva

Stollings, WV

#7 Jun 17, 2012
brian wrote:
On a 1 to 5 you have to atleast do 1 year before you can see the parole board.
very ped off

Elkview, WV

#8 Jun 22, 2012
times are hard she is a older lady just trying to make it its not like she is a drug head , she does not bother anybody ,she sits up on hill tryen to make a dallor , its her daughter that is the crackhead why dont ppl talk about her BRITANY is the one that should be on ppl mind and putten her down
logan truth

Hurricane, WV

#9 Jul 3, 2012
very ped off wrote:
times are hard she is a older lady just trying to make it its not like she is a drug head , she does not bother anybody ,she sits up on hill tryen to make a dallor , its her daughter that is the crackhead why dont ppl talk about her BRITANY is the one that should be on ppl mind and putten her down
Brittany and Kayla and Pam and Christine is all CRACKHEADS!! They all have sex for money do tricks sell pills and dope they do it all and yes even the grandma!! I've known these people for a long time and know they are all trouble!! Thank God that house at west Logan is falling down cause that's where they made their biggest profit.. They all need in jail
sick of drug dealers

Elkview, WV

#10 Jul 3, 2012
logan truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Brittany and Kayla and Pam and Christine is all CRACKHEADS!! They all have sex for money do tricks sell pills and dope they do it all and yes even the grandma!! I've known these people for a long time and know they are all trouble!! Thank God that house at west Logan is falling down cause that's where they made their biggest profit.. They all need in jail
they will get out look at that mike runyon he was indited they found guns ,crack money all kinds of stuff but he is walking the streets ,
love her
#11 Jul 3, 2012
I can't wait until she gets out because she always took good care of me......I would marry her in a heartbeat.
duh ta duh

Elkview, WV

#12 Jul 4, 2012
very ped off wrote:
you are a dumb fck drug dealer is a drug dealer be it old or young i'd say you'r taking up for her because she's your dealer or family member what's funny is i just got off the phone with a girl thats locked up with her and all the girl's is complaining bout her being nasty and not bathing lmfao.....when you talk to her tell her to wash her nasty a$$
Logan

Stollings, WV

#13 Jul 4, 2012
sick of drug dealers wrote:
<quoted text>they will get out look at that mike runyon he was indited they found guns ,crack money all kinds of stuff but he is walking the streets ,
I dont know the guy but it is called bond dumb ass.
nate

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Jul 8, 2012
shane spaulding wore a wire in her house on her thats whyy she got caught he lives up at rockhouse a mudfork
allen

Logan, WV

#15 Jul 13, 2012
wondering wrote:
I saw in yesterdays jail report that Christne Gilman was listed as a convicted felon.. Does anybody know what her sentence is? Logan County is now less one drug pusher.. I hope they get all of them, for our childrens sake!
screw you children thats my aunt you peace of trash you need to lay down some were and die
allen

Logan, WV

#16 Jul 13, 2012
duh ta duh wrote:
<quoted text>you are a dumb fck drug dealer is a drug dealer be it old or young i'd say you'r taking up for her because she's your dealer or family member what's funny is i just got off the phone with a girl thats locked up with her and all the girl's is complaining bout her being nasty and not bathing lmfao.....when you talk to her tell her to wash her nasty a$$
you worrie about you nasty as* you peace of trash you need to get a life besides talkin about people you little sl*t face whor*
2 posts removed
Really

Elizabeth, WV

#19 Jul 13, 2012
Allen you need learn how to spell before you try to DEFEND ANYONE!!!!
Yeah

Charleston, WV

#20 Jul 13, 2012
very ped off wrote:
Christine kept every stray she could get becuaue the gave her every penny hey get..How many people is she responsible for killing? How may people lived with her? She gets a check.Pam get one.Patty gets one. Oscar gets one. Freddy gets one and she takes every pernny of thers! Plus all of the foodstamps she gets. Then all the drug money she made. Jail is where she deserves to be. I cna't believe people feel sorry or her.
martty

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Jul 13, 2012
well terri fields joined her there in jail when you sell them you always get caught
logan truth

Hurricane, WV

#22 Jul 15, 2012
allen wrote:
<quoted text>screw you children thats my aunt you peace of trash you need to lay down some were and die
I don't care if it's your mom, if she's a dealer she needs to be put away for good in a jail cell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 43 min Machine Gun Jake ... 4,243
Are Logan County Schools Really Clean and Safe 3 hr LoganHighTeacher 2
Lazy People on SSI. (Nov '15) 10 hr Williams 22
Looking for fun 11 hr Interested 1
Another Nigerian at Logan High School 12 hr Truth 109
Wife is ready to hook up with someone tonight 12 hr Tommy caught with... 9
Logan loses to Wimpy Poca 13 hr Talent 9

Logan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance