For Rent 1998 3 br. 2 bath double-wide

Posted in the Logan Forum

Dana

Logan, WV

#1 Apr 20, 2011
This home is in great condition, and in a wonderful neighborhood at Whitman. Central heat and air (Trane heatpump). All appliances. NO PETS. NO SMOKING. 600 a month, plus security deposit. 3042390062
Ima Hooker

South Bend, IN

#2 Apr 20, 2011
Can you take the rent out in trade?
looking4ahome

Princeton, WV

#3 Apr 20, 2011
We may be interested. I will pass this along to the ones who will be renting.
Mary Turner

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2011
Does it have a washing machine and dryer?
Grannys Azz

Peach Creek, WV

#5 Apr 20, 2011
Dana wrote:
This home is in great condition, and in a wonderful neighborhood at Whitman. Central heat and air (Trane heatpump). All appliances. NO PETS. NO SMOKING. 600 a month, plus security deposit. 3042390062
Is this the one that sits next too the creek bank that has rat holes in the floor and walls well i'm here too tell you it ain't worth 600$ a monthit might be a Traine heat pump but the electric is what 500$ a month so right there is 1,100$just for rent and electric H ell I work at walmart and I don't make that much money
Want to know

Gilbert, WV

#6 Apr 20, 2011
600 is way too much. I could do 450
Want to know

Gilbert, WV

#7 Apr 20, 2011
Unless u did rent to own
friend

Delbarton, WV

#8 Apr 20, 2011
Thanks a lot guys. That's a little steep. Still looking.
Discrimination

Peach Creek, WV

#9 Apr 20, 2011
Dana wrote:
This home is in great condition, and in a wonderful neighborhood at Whitman. Central heat and air (Trane heatpump). All appliances. NO PETS. NO SMOKING. 600 a month, plus security deposit. 3042390062
Hey bud you too check out Rental Laws in the state of West Virginia you cannot do this this very discriminating too do this I have rental property and believe me it cost me a fortune by stating this
Just some good advice
Dana

Logan, WV

#10 Apr 21, 2011
Thank you all for the interest; the house is no longer available. Have a wonderful day. :)
Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 21, 2011
Discrimination wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bud you too check out Rental Laws in the state of West Virginia you cannot do this this very discriminating too do this I have rental property and believe me it cost me a fortune by stating this
Just some good advice
How is that discriminating.?.just curious...
Discrimination

Peach Creek, WV

#12 Apr 21, 2011
woman__scorned wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that discriminating.?.just curious...
If it is under a lease contract you can stipulate what you but if you rent you cannot stipulate

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#13 Apr 21, 2011
Discrimination wrote:
<quoted text>If it is under a lease contract you can stipulate what you but if you rent you cannot stipulate
What?
Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Apr 21, 2011
Discrimination wrote:
<quoted text>If it is under a lease contract you can stipulate what you but if you rent you cannot stipulate
Yeah, that makes no sense. What are you talking about?:)
1 post removed

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#16 Apr 21, 2011
Ima Hooker wrote:
Can you take the rent out in trade?
Is that you Dani?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 38 min Honest Babe 11,580
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 39 min Honest Babe 12,954
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 1 hr Angel in LA 2,672
Prosecutor John Bennett (Feb '11) 1 hr IdidntDoit 40
cannabis needs to be legalized! 5 hr toldyas 6
tops 10 hr curious 1
t.a.s inc 11 hr Bye Felicia 2
More from around the web

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]